RPG Archives RPG Inu-Yasha: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, May 17, 2004.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"What did that tree ever do to you?" Inuyasha grumbled to Cookie. In the typical Inuyasha fashion he started walking away. He was insearch of Kagome. Of course he would never admit to it. She had been gone for a little to long.

2. vonniesmile

vonniesmile New Member

cookie watched inuyasha walk of. she leaned against the tree and sat down. she thought about all the new people she'd met today. but cookie didn't believe that they wanted to be her friend. she walked of into the woods alone. 'I'll just go for a walk.' she thought.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

The cat demon stared at the girl who spoke. She was very daring. She grabbed up her weapon and started charging at Kagome.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kagome stared for a minute.
    She's actually attacking me! She didn't exactly expect that. She was so used to the demons saying something before they attacked. Something along the lines or "prepare to die" or something like that. It must mean that this demon meant buisness.
    It was hard to get out of the way of the first wave. Instead of jumping out of the way, she more like fumbled. She hit the ground hard on her bottom and stared for a moment.
    But she only had a few moments to react. Quickly, she pulled her bow and arrow out and aimed. She let go emediatly. She watched the arrow fly, trailing
    with the power of the priestess.
    Please hit...she begged the arrow mentally.

5. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Cookie walked along mumbling to herself about how she was never going to have friends. She ended up getting frustrated with her self and started cursing at herself for being a pushover.

6. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Cookie walked along, and picked up the smell of two dog demons and a human. "InuYasha? Kagome?" she mumbled to herself. She took off running in the direction and soon came upon the battle. "Inuyasha! Kagome! I've found you!" she called to them, "What's with the dog and the feline?" she asked as she landed next to InuYasha.

7. Rune

Rune New Member

"Lady Kikyo, did you hear me?" I inquire with a smile.

8. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Cookie walked along silently pondering on what InuYasha would say to Kasami. She stared at Kasami then at InuYasha. She then turned to Kagome and asked "So, what'd I miss?"