RPG Dawn of Destiny [RPG] The NRC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Knight listened to what catalina said and nodded in agreement Knight quickly followed them into a hanger bay.

" The only problem that was wrong with the drink was that it had human blood to it." Knight replied looking up at the ship. Knight slowly turnned backto the others to answer tehre questines on there faces.

" Because what I am is that I'm a hlf breed, I can drink human blood but won't and I haven't drank any for a long time and I don't need to unless I am injured severly then my true natrue will return and that will only happen if the injury I sustain is great and if they cause me to get angrey." Knight repleid pushing up his sunglasses knight slowly gave a sigh and touched his sword handle.

" I only let my true powers be reveiled only two times one whne I was a kid and another long beforeI met lord kin and is one of few people who know of my nature and of my ture name and heritage . Lord Kin is up to something it has to may have to due with one of us or all of us." Knight addedgripping his sword tightly.

2. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

"Me Lord...what must we do?" asked the little Gobblin creature. Lord Kin stood fixated by the window looking down upon the group as they exited the building. His wicked smile twisted onto his pale face.

"Don't they know that they themselves are walking into there own trap? Hehe...pathetic creatures they are...are making my plan exactly the way I wanted to turn out to be." he said coldly as he pressed his right hand up against the window. "The only downfall...is now my daughter is pregnant."

"Such great news your majesty!" replied the goblin, slightly cheerful. Lord Kin coldly stared at him and struck him into the ground. "No...that only means that she'll have to die young...and to get hold of that brat that deflowered the only inheritance to the dark throne!!!" he said while clutching his fists, "You see...she'll only give birth to another Gaurdian, assuming that the child will be a boy, if I let her...so I have to get rid of the gaurdians as well as my own daughter. They'll all be in the way if I don't."

The Goblin rose to his feet. "So what do you want to do me Lord?" asked the now frightened goblin as he rose to his feet. Lord Kin tore away from the window and paced back and forth. He sudden;y stopped and said,"Send the Garra troops immediately...and tell them to try to not kill any of them, not that they'll listen, but to bring them all back here...and tell them, if they ever find the one named Kira...bring him STRAIGHT TO ME!!!" ordered the dark lord.

"Y-yes...s-sir....right away!" squeaked the goblin as he ran away.

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Human blood?" Kai said to himself. "What would human blood do to any of us. Even Knight is not affected by it. Lord Kin has something else up his sleeve. If Kira doesn't arrive soon, we'll be hard pressed to keep the others safe." Then suddenly, Kai was fully aware of something that had eluded him since they entered the hanger.

"Where are the guards?" he asked aloud. Suddenly, something exploded right next to his feet.

4. shinigami

" Kai!" Knihgt shouted running up to him to see if he was all right.

As he did a explosive caught him off guard he quickly brought up his hand s to shield himslef from the blast. But as he did a piece of the metal florring flew up and struck through his left arm and into his chest. Leaning forward Knight slowly coughed up blood before straighting himself up, Knight quickly gripped the metal piece and quikcly pulled it out.

As knight fully straihgten himslef the wound he recived quicly healed itself

" Where are they." Knight quickly repleid looking all around he quickly set his hand on the sowrd handle and waited to see what would happen.

" So it was a trapp he must have been expecting us." Kight added looking through the top part of the sunglasses and down the hallway.

5. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Kira entered the galaxy and reached close enough to the planet to stop his extreme speed.

Kai... Im here I sense great danger... whats wrong and tell me where you are on the planet. I need to find you guys, I sense a great evil presence and Kryshanas father isnt the source. Hurry! Kira Stood there amid the open space waiting for some response....

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai... Im here I sense great danger... whats wrong and tell me where you are on the planet. I need to find you guys, I sense a great evil presence and Kryshanas father isnt the source. Hurry!

Kai recieved Kira's message. Not Kira's father! How could that be? Kai quickly concentrated on Kira's message.

Kira, we are inside the docking bay of Lord Kin's castle. We are being attacked but me and Chiroptera will keep the others safe. Lock on to the Spirit Bridge that connects the two us, that should help you find me. Tell me all of what you know on your way here but make it quick. I promise Kryshana will be unharmed. Hurry, my brother!

Kai looked up at Chiroptera and looked back at the group. Kai held his staff up and chanted something under his breath. Suddenly a dome appeared over the group of his friends.

"That will keep you safe for now" Kai said to his friends. He turned to Chiroptera.

"Kira will be here soon. Until then we have to make sure we protect them. Are you ready my old friend?" Chiroptera nodded and they turned to face the attackers. Kai's eyes started glowing golden and he produced his Soul Sword. It glowed brightly as it sensed it's brother coming closer.

"Come at us if you dare!" he said in a booming voice.

7. shinigami

" I'm sorry Kai but i whis to help I don't lketo stand and watch." Knight replied vanishing in a pllar of fire then reappearing outside of the barrier. Knight wasn't the one who didn't like to takening lightly from by enemies besides he need some exersices.

" Well well lets see here." Knight replied bring up his hands and showing the symbols on his gloves.

" releaseing power restriction level to 0 maxium power is locked." knight replied. teh symbol of the gloves suddnely glowed adn then the glow dissappeared. Knihgt slowly took off his sunglasses and his eyes then glowed red.

" Well lord kin you wnated to see what a half breed can due here is what I am capable of" knight replied drawing out his sword and prpearing for cmbat. As he did the stoen quickly glowed adn it glowed bright as well as the blade begane to vibrate in his hand but then stopped

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai turned to face Knight.

"You may indeed be a worthy fighter, but now's not the time for heroics. We have to keep you all safe for the time being and I will not allow any of you to be harmed. You want to help, guard the shield. My protective shield is strong but in time it will weaken. Stay close to it to make sure none of the others get hurt, especially Kryshana. If any Garra approach it, kill them there on the spot, don't wait for them. I ask you this as friend, Knight, do not let me down." Kai finished. Not waiting for a response he turned back to the Garra then looked over Chiroptera and smiled.

"Let's get started" and they rushed at the Garras.

9. shinigami

Knight gave a slight smile that showed one of his fangs and gave a quick nod of his head.

" A syoiu wish KAi i will do as you say." Knight replied walking back towards the barrier. He quickly stood in front of it an dwaited for any garra to attack him.

Knight watched as KAi and Chiroptera rush at the garra's as he did a shadow loomed beside of him. Knght turnned and saw a garra raise a large battle axe and swung it at knihgt. reaching up knight quickly grabbed teh blade of the axe as it was swung down and took a hold of it. Knight watched as the garra struggled to pull it free.

Knight slowly took his free hand and a blakc flame surrouned it knihgt quicky punched the garra sending himflying into three other garras adn all of them bursted into flames. knight watched as the room was slowly starting to fill up with many different types of garra's.

" Well this should be intresting." Knight repleid smiuleing waiting for any more garra's to get close to him.

10. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Out of no where in the middle of the room a black weapon appeared. It started to morph into a human shape, still keep its dark shadowish qualities. When it had a definite shape the GArras finally noticed taking aim and charging. It waved what seemed to be a hand and Black sickle like blades flew through the air cutting through the garra taking out about 10 of them surrounding them. At this sight the garra grew very angry and started to chagre. The figure started towards the group that was shielded. While doing this garra were attacking from all sides but it didnt phase the figure or even damage it. Whenever a garra got close enough he woudl just wave his hand towards it and a volley of blades would cut through it. When it had reached the shield Kai had recieved a message form Kira.

Im here Kai; lets go....

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai watched as Kira attacked the Garras with ease.

"Would you look at that chiroptera. He went and learned a few new tricks and din't even tell us." Kai said. He saw the scythe and looked at Kira.

"We'll talk later old friend. Right now, we have work to do. Now that the Guardians are back together, they'll have one hell of a time taking us out." Kai prepared his Soul Sword and looked at his friends.

"All right guys, lets go!"

12. shinigami

Knight watched as the figure appear before himturnned into kira adn saw thescyth on his back kight quickly tought that he lost it when he saved Chiroptera.

" Kira it is good to see that you are well." Knight repleid stabbign a garra through its heart. Turnning to his left he saw a garra hunter thrusted its sword into knights chest but he missed any vital parts. Knight slowly leaned forward adn looked like he was dead. Seeingthis the garra hunter walked closer to knight adn setting his hadn on the swords handle checking to see if he was truley dead. Knight qukcly opeend his eyes and they burnned red useing his right hand he drove his hand strtiaght through its body adn pirced his heart befor exiting out the other side.

Pulling the sowrd out the wound hed recived was slwoly healing h ethen through the sword tothe ground before picking up his own katana again.

" That was a big mistake." KNight quickly replied bring up his own sowrd again

13. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

The battle was on once again. Catalina looked to Bruce and nodded her head. They both moved around Kryshana to guard her. Bruce lit his hands on fire. Catalina changed her eyes for a moment to search and see if more were coming. She returned her eyes back to normal and haulted. Her voice trembled as she said, "The whole Garra Fleet is moving outside this planet. There may be no escape. Over 10 ships are landing and they are carry well over a dozen strong each. I need to go outside and maybe hold some off."

Bruce stepped forward.

"I'll be fine. Protect her. I feel great power coming from you," Catalina spoke to Kryshana. She bowed to her and stepped away from the reach of the force field. A few Garra soldiers moved towards her. "I don't have time for this." She placed her hands up and controlled the air around them. They flew hard against the wall. "It is going to get a little cold outside." She made the air encircle her. It wrapped around her. She lifted off from the ground. She went high into the hanger bay. She moved her hands in front of her and frozen the piece of metal in front of her path. It crumbled and fell as she broke threw. Once above the hanger she flew up into the night sky. She floated well over 50 feet high in the air. She stablized herself and float in one place. She moved her hands to her side and reached them out. The stars vanished as clouds rolled in. It started to snow. The snow fell harder. Balls of hail the size of feast started to fall. The air temperature greatily fell.

Bruce moved closer to Kryshana his hands still in flames. He gave her a weak smile. The air was very chilling. There must have been a hell of a good storm Catalina was putting on.

14. shinigami

knihgt wathced as catralian rise up into the air and started to creat a storm an dsaw snow fall to the ground. It slowy started to get cold but it didn't bother him that much he was used to the cold.

" Kiram Kai, chiroptera since you three guardians are back together what is the paln now.": Knight asked them raiseing the katana and sliceing through another garra which fell down dead.

15. Basher

All around the castle Garra spaceships were being brought down due to the storm. Catalina didn't know how long she could with stand all the power she had been using. She felt dizzy. She just learned a new power and it almost drained her. She allowed the storm to continue. She felt weak all over. She used all her power to continue the storm. She wobled in the air. She could no longer keep the air current around her to sustain herself. She started to fall to her doom...

16. shinigami

AS knight looked up he saw catalina starting to fall down. Knight quickly killed off the garra h ewas fighting. Looking all around he sw a ship over to his left running at full speed he ranned up th ehull an dacross the back of the shipe as soon as h ereached the end o fth eship he took one long leap with the cape flowing behind him hoping to catch catalina in tiem before she fell down.

" I hope thius works." Knight told himself as soon as he jumped off of the ship.

17. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

With great might, Kira threw his scythe towards Knight. When the Scythe had reached Knight it had engulfed him giving him wings of darkness enabling Knight to fly.

"My fathers scythe will help you!!! use it while i fight through the garra forces and find Kryshanas father... i have somethign to 'talk' to him about.... " with this Kira ran off through the garra slicing as he ran through them to clear the way, vanishing into a hallway corridor.

18. shinigami

As knight leaped into the air he soon saw him self falling just before reaching catalina. As knihgt looked he saw Kira threw a scythe and h ewas engulfed in and gave him wings. hearing kira say that it was his fathers. Knight quickly flew at catalina and caught her in his arms and flew down towards bruce.

" Bruce watch I'm going to help kira." Knight replied puttng catalina in bruces arms. Running a hand across her face he gave a sigh f releive that she was okay.

" Please make it." Knight whispered soon the wings turned back into the scyhte adn he ranned after kira through the dark tunnel. killing any garras that was near wiht with his sowrd or useing his darkness fire.

" HEy kira are you near by!" Knihgt shouted killing a garra with his sword

19. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"Just use the scythe to follow me Knight! i have to go fast and if you cant keep up the scythe will always find me! Be careful though if you follow me you risk your life, there is a much greater evil then the one that we are about to engage... and i dont knwo when that evil might show its wretched face...." Kira said without even flinching or turning his head....

20. Basher

Bruce set Catalina down and rested her against some fallen debre. She was exhausted. But the storm she created raged on. She must have shifted the whole nature balance on this planet. He could hear the faint crashes coming from outside. They would need her soon. If they were ever to leave but now she had to rest. He watched as the others pressed on. He was enclosed within the shield still. He could feel it haulter. "We need to hide," Bruce said. He didn't want to admit it but with two people that couldn't fight that was their only choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.