RPG Dawn of Destiny [RPG] The NRC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Alright risking my life a anohter guardian asked that of me when i saved her life sh ethought it was strange that i would do that because wht i am." Knight replied following after Kira

" BEisdes Kira i lived longer anybody and i have welcomed death." Knight added quickly. it was true he lived a long tiem and had to fight in many battles adn survived all of tehn. but in every battle h e fought in his past he was always welocmeing death becasue of what happen in that village. knight though to himself.

AS knight looked up h esaw KIra running up ahead movieng quickly he was able to cathc up to him ad handed kira the scyhte back.

" I do beleive this belongs to you."Knihgt replied handing Kira the scythe back as he ranned beside of him.

" A new evil something in my minds tells me this evil is after something more then our lives or anybodies elses lives it wnats to release something. What I can't say." knight added as moved his glasses dwn and looked at five garra upo ahead all whom then staarted to grabed there thrats adn fall down dad.

2. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Hey Kira, don't forget about us" Kai said running up with Chiroptera right behind him. He saw Knight and nodded in a good job.

"We're Guardians too and we're going to finish this guy together, once and for all."

3. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"No Kai... This is only for Knight and I... I will tell you later, but you need to stay with The others and protet tehm, Catalina and Bruce seem weak use your powers you got form me when we beame soul brothers to give them strength... this final battle is something that Knight and I have to do alone... even if it means death" Kira said as he rounded a corner and out of view and hearing range

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai and Chiroptera stopped as Kira and Knight rounded the corner.

"This is.....unexpected" Chiroptera said in amazement.
    "Indeed. Something strange is going on. How does Knight fit into all of this?He's not a Guardian but he does know Lord Kin somehow." Kai said.
    "What do we do?"
    "I guess we'll have to do what he asks. As fellow Guardians and as friends, it's only right we let him travel down his own path. However, if anything happens to him, I'll be the first to know. Then, and only then, do we step in. We won't let him die needlessly, him or Knight. But something about this makes me angry and I can't understand why. Let's go back and help the others."

They took off down the hall back to the others.

"I usually don't kill for fun but I have to get this off my chest." Kai said aloud.

5. shinigami

" Kira if i mayt ask how do you kno wof kyrshana father i meet him once but that was ages ago." Knight replied running along beside of him.

" Your sytche it seems familar like i have seen it befoe but I can't remebre where or when." Knight added

6. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"Well... I found out something about our blades that conneccts us in a way and is exactly what Lord kin is looking for.... We need to destroy the evil within Lord Kin. Lord Kin himself is not evil but was corrupted by the evil darkness that we must destroy. Only our blades TOGETHER can produce the key to unraveling the darkness form his soul. But the price we might pay in the end might nto be worth it. Its our duty to our lineage and to that that come from us, lets keep moving almost there." Kira cut through a door as he was speaking.

7. shinigami

" I see thats why he aske dme all of those quesitens when i first meet him back then." Knight replied cutting down a garra.

" HOw did you foind out about my sowrd few people now what it is and where it came from I learned of it after i got it from a man who was the last weilder of this blade." Knight replied looking all around him watching for anything thaty was going to attack them.

" The other two is lord kin and a feamle guardian who grew attached to me but i didn't want ot get close adn she new that and left she was the only other person that know of the sword." Knght added quickly

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"Heh... That blade is the twin to my scythe... the two of them are the keys to the gates of hell and the Dark dimensions... If they were to be brought together by the wielders of them, the gates of Hell and The Dark Dimension would tear open in this universe causing all thdemons and wretched things to pour over into this dimension causing the universe to collapse into itself." Kira looked at Knight. "And the magnificent thing is that if anyone knew the magic of the Sword of Souls... it would be sought after jsut as much as these two swords... but I cant tell you any of it... you will just have to trust me...." With this Kira stopped at a grand door at the end of a mbeautiful hall. "this... is where we shall prove our worth as beings as well as gaurdians... My friend, after this... you become a gaurdian...." Kira thrust his sword into the door....

9. shinigami

" I see I trust you Kira based on the things that are going on It is true." Knight replied. WHen Knight heard Kira say that after this he would becoem a guardin it struck him funny. His father told him to fallow the path he choses and he has done that many of tiem befroe. Buthis new path was differnt h ehad friends he would fight for and with adn die for just as they would him.

" Well then shall we enter we can't get our generous host waiting." KNight repleid pushing up his sunglasses

10. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Catalina stirred.

"How are you doing?" Bruce asked.

"Better. I guess so. I was just a little exhausted. That doesn't matter now we need to get out of here."

"We have to wait for the others."

"I doubt he will let us leave. If we die so be it. But I will die not like this." Catalina arouse to her feet. The barrier feel. "Come on Bruce lets show them who we are."

Bruce lit his hands on fire. Catalina changed shape. The Garras attacked they made them fall.

11. shinigami

" Kira do you know of a female called the guardain of light." Knight asked himn he the saw Kira turn to him and gave im a stange look.

" I'm just curious I meet a prson a long time ago and she said she was charged to defeat all evil in the world. SO she decided to kill me but she did not know of my power and i defeated her, I let her live and she asked why." knight said as h eranned a hand through his hair.

" All I told her was that I'm not all evil, she told me that i'm in the middle of good and evil light and darkness she replied that and also said she would watch and see if i remain good." Knight repleid " I never did found out what happened to her at all." Knight repleid

" So how will we defeat lord ki or this evil I can sense." knight added as he looked at the door

12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai and Chiroptera reached the docking bay and saw all that was happening. A group of more than 50 garra was headed towards them. Kai's sword and staff started to glow as well did Chiroptera's axe.

"OKay Chiroptera. You take the half on the left and I'll take the half on the right. Let's just make sure the other don't get too hurt." Kai said. With that the two charged toward the garra. Kai used his staff and sent 5 of them flying backwards and using his sword, slew 3 of them on the spot. This was gonna be easy.

13. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Kira was taken aback.

"I do know of her... very much so... her being the first person I ever loved...." Kria Cocked his neck to the side fast as if he had heard or felt an immense pressance.

"Damn! We must getr to the others fast and get away from Lord..." his words were cut off as a humongous explosion from within the hall before them sent the doors flying off their hinges with Kiras sword still in them.

"You cant escape the darkness anymore little hero... you were nothing compared to your father and ill destroy like the nothing you are!" Lord kin said as he walked out of the door.

"Damn... RUN KNIGHT!" He dashed and pulled out his scythe.

"Come to me Blade of Souls!" his sword burst threw the rubble of doors and flew towards them as they dashed.

"hes changed even more Knight... me must get to the others... we will need there help if we ever plan on defeating the darkness within" he turned a corner and wrapped himself and Knight in the shroud of the scythe. the shadow flew faster and faster coming out into the hanger where everyone else was fighting. the scythe released them both and Kira threw it into the crowd, which then it turned into his avatar again and started destroying Garra left and right.

14. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai since Kira's presence. Kira started attacking garra's along side him.

"I see you decided to come back to us. My question is why?" A garra slashed at Kai. He blocked it with his staff and stuck his Soul Sword into the garra.

"What's happened. I can still feel Lord Kin's presence." All of a sudden there was a giant blast from behind them. They all stopped and fighting and there, appearing in the smoke, was Lord Kin. Kai turned to Kira.

"Looks like our job isn't over yet, my friend." Kai said. Chiroptera appeared right next to them.

"It's about time he got here" Chiroptera joked. Kai looked over at Chiroptera and he nodded. He then turned to Kira and nodded as well.

"Okay guys, it's to fullfull our destiny!" Kai said.

15. shinigami

" He is stronger then before" knight replied to himslef as he landed on teh ground. Brining up his sword he quickly killed two garras

" He is stronger then he looks h ehas the powers of darkness adnit is not to be questiend I know of this power I researched it and it can make anyone the most powerful being" knight repleid looking at lotrd kin

" I will help you guys" knight replied bring up one hand and releasing a wave of darkness flames that killed the remaining garras but it did not damage or hurt lord kin.

16. Basher

Catalina and Bruce joined them. "We need to make this end," Bruce said.

"He has the power of darkness?" Catalina asked. Her eyes turned white. She could see it. "I see it," she called to them. "We must destroy it at all costs."

Lord Kin sent a powerfull shock wave at them.

Catalina raised her hand up. Her eyes were still white. She used the power of the wind to disband it. "I am not sure how great I can hold him off." For a moment she thought of Kryshana but it was to late. Lord Kin must die for them here to survive.

OOC- For those who are wondering there is plan set in motion on how this will end and... Can't say to much. ^_^

17. shinigami

" Just do as much as you can I'll try to converse whats left inot my hand" kniohgt repleid holding out his right hand

" but i dont know what will ahppen to me but i should be able to take in the evil inside of me" knihgt added

18. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"DO IT! Ill weaken him with all I have without killing him... which wont be very hard seeing as he is nearly invulnerable!" Kira had lept from where he stood Facing Kin head on . His wings unfurled he soared through the air like a mystical being gliding on the edges of eternity.

"For my child!!!" He swung his sword down upon lord kin....

19. shinigami

" Well her goes nothing" knight replied holding out his right hand and some th edarkness around lord kin started to flwo into his body.

as he begain to do that he heard lord kin laugh at him for what he was doing and heard him reply " Can you control th eforce of darknesss"

Knihgft just looked at him and gave a slight smile

" I was boirn as one of the darkness" knight replied quickly

20. Basher

Catalina watched as Knight was taking over the darkness inside Lord Kin. His blast had stopped. She felt the presence of others coming. More Garra were on their way. "We need to either lock it away or destory it," Catalina said.

"We may have to look at the guardians for that," Bruce replied. "I have fire but to lock something away this powerful we will need more then that."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.