RPG Dawn of Destiny [RPG] The NRC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Kiras sword met with Lord Kins fist ending with a enormous wave of force sending Kira back towards teh group.

"I know this darkness! Its a darkness even the reaper himself couldnt destroy!" he paused as if stunned by the force of the knowledge he just ascertained for the depths of his memory.

"YOU DEMON! HOW DID YOU BREAK YOUR BROTHERS CURSE?!?!" He yelled towards Lord Kin.

"HAHAHAHAHA How did you know it was I Guardian?" He cackled slightly
    "It makes sense seeing as your father is the right hand man to my brother... The Reaper"

The stunned look upon each and everyones face was the same... Except for kiras. He knew what had to be done now and why it father had given him the Scythe.

"Angel Of Regret! I shall destroy you for GOOD!" Kira took his sword and cut his hand drawing angelic blood. He used his thumb to draw some sort of symbol on the floor. He then stood up and unsheathed his sword.

"You shall see what a true gaurdian should look like" He thrust his sword intot the ground which seemed to glow randiantly black. Black fume like clouds engulfed Kira seeming to erase the angelic markings he had encasing his body.

"This technique was given to me once I had my mothers necklace... this technique is known as Soul Fusion!" the black cloud fully engulfed his body and a great light shown through it as if it was light created from darkness.

"This technique shall stop your evil Regret!" He turned towards Knight.

"Bring him OUT! NOW!" he faced Lord Kin.

"Foolish Gaurdian you would give your life for these pions?!?" said the darkness form inside Kin.

"It is my duty and my life to protect what is dear to me... for without these people in my life I would be nothing! For you Regret... I reserve no pity!" his eyes were black and gold. He reached out and spoke.

"Everyone... after this I will die... but I need your help as I do so... through this technique the universe shall live in Peace for as long as we have our Gaurdians... Will you lend me your strength in my last moments?"

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"I will lend you my sight to guide you thinks can not be seen," Catalina said. Her eyes turned white.

"What do we have to do?" Bruce asked. Catalina gave him a nodge. "Oh..." He blushed. "I will lend you my fire to burn for all eternity." He lit his hands on fire.

3. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

"Right" knight replied " But first i ahve to release the seals" he added holding up his right hand.

" I envok thee release these 1o seals of restriction grnate th epower i once had and turn me into the person i once was" knihgt whispered sofly slowly the symbols on his gloves burnt away inn black flames and hi sglasses were cut in half, his eyes now have truned a dark red color.

" I will help you with the power i have the power whichi was born with" knight replied. so the darkness surrounding lord kin started to fall apart and transverse its self into knight, slowly lord kin could be seen an dhe saw what knight was doing

" impossible how can you handle all of this darkness even for you it would be hard to do so, i'll give you 3 miunuetrs till you become evil.

Knight just looked at him which fear could be seen in his eyes knight slowy brought out his sword, slowly he pulled the handle apart and revieled the stone which it soon begane to take in the darkness around knight, after a monmet black flames appeared around the blade and he slowly closed the handle

" with this sword i will help to defeat you " knight repleid coldly

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"So Kira, you were hiding this from us along. Very well, as both a Guardian and a friend, you shall have what is mine" Kai stated. He held both weapons outwards.

"Through Wind and Soul, let all feel the power that is contained within!" He then joined the two weapons. The sword was still a golden but its handle was that of the Staff.

"I am Kai, Guardian of the Wind, Keeper of Knowledge. I summon all power contained within the body I inhabit. Come forth from your depths and gather yourselves unto this Sword of Souls which bears the power of the Divine Wind. Kai's body started glowing a bright white as all his power was being transfered into his Sword of Divine Souls. His eyes were also white.

"Release!" He pointed his Sword at Kira and started to transfer his power to him.

"As Soul Brothers, you and I are connected Kira. So I'm kind of curious what will happen to me if you die" Kai said jokingly, though being serious at the same time.

5. shinigami

" That sword" knight heard kin replied " I know what it is give it to me"

" I doubt you can handle the power this sword has" knight replied

" Kira the darkness barrier is breaking down tell us when to attck" knight repleid as the barrier contiued to disappear

6. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"it si time my friends... to leave... as fast as you can... when I release teh power it will engulf everything around... tdestroying life and erasing existence...." He looked towards his friends with sad but determined eyes.

"I'lll remember you all... Kai, You don have to worry I will still be connectedto you but you wont die... you can talk to me whenever you need... but as for my time on this realm it is done...." He turned towards Lord Kin.

"I shall erase what your brother could not... with the power of the Guardians and teh love of my Friends... I have no REGRETS!!!!!!" He released all teh energy within .... his arms went limp at his sides. His eyes went blank... his body engulfed in the dark light.

"The wind Haunts my every dream, pertruding deeper into the vast void where our hearts should be... is it meant to be this way...are our hearts meant to be put through such torment...if only i knew...maybe then...I wouldnt feel it...when it hurts...." he fell to his knees and his figure dissapperared in the light. An avatar appeared near everyone else grabbing each one of them and teleporting them outside of the castle. the Avatar was not jsut any avatar... but Kiras Father.

"I ask you to let my son do this... as his friends and as his companions...its his time... dotn try to get him back... all I ask is that you believe and protect the universe... forgive him... he chose this fate...." with this he disappeared leaving everyone right outside the walls of the castle wondering what was happening questioning what should be done.

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai watched as Kira sacrificed himself. He knew it was his destiny and he would not take it away from him but the fact that he could still talk to him was enough to make him smile. As Kira's father dashed them, Kai smiled to himself.

"Something tells me my friend" Kai thought, "that your destiny and my owns is not over yet. With one Soul Brother in the Realm of Spirits and the other in the Realm of Flesh, how couldn't it."

On the outside of the castle Kai turned to the others.

"Hold onto me. I don't know how big the blast will be so we've got to get out of here." Everyone held onto Kai. He then closed his eyes and began to utter a spell.

"I call upon the four winds, quick and silent, move us wandering souls to the desired destination!" With that, they were swept away. When they reached ground, they were at the ship. Suddenly there came a giant blast from where the castle was. Kai heard Catalina and Kryshana cry out. All the others just stood there with sullen looks on their faces. After a couple minutes, Kai turned to the others. For the first time in his life, Kai had tears in his eyes.

"Everyone aboard the ship. Catalina, take us over to the castle." With that, they boarded the ship and landed by the castle. Kai found the most decently looking stone he could find and placed into the ground. Using his Staff, he carved at the very top a scythe and sword crossing. Below, he wrote these words:

"To all who tread upon this place. Let it be known that here lies Kira, Guardian of Souls. He, along with the other fabeled Guardians Kai, Guardian of Winds, and Chiroptera, Guardian of Echoes, along with a handful of brave warriors defeated an evil being by the name of Lord Kin. In doing so, they restored peace to the universe and gave all those who were to be born afterwards, a chance at a new life. His sacrifice, along with what he left behind, will never be cursed upon. He was an outstanding Guardian, a great friend, and above all, a loving father."

Underneath this he ethced the names of all the others so that they would never be forgotten. After a couple minutes he turned to the others. His eyes now had the look of determination back in his eyes.

"No matter how far apart we may become, the bonds that have been made between us all will never be severed. Each year on this day, we shall return to this place, in rememberance to Kira." he said. He turned to Kryshana.

"My duty as Guardian is not over yet, but as long as there is breath in this body, I swear I will protect both you and the young one. Who knows, he may grow up to follow in the footsteps of a Guardian." he smiled warmly at her and turned back to the others.

"Our fight here is now over my friends. But, perhaps, our destinies are not..." he said with a smirk.

"Isnt that right...Kira?"...............

8. shinigami

" This fight here is just another stepping stone in my life" knight replied looking out of the cockpit window " A slong as i am half evil there will be those who wish to ride th eworld of evil and those who want to use my powers for themselves" knight added

" your right kai maybe someday our kids will meet each other in the future and help protect the universe" Knight replied quickly

"
    Take care kira it was good knowing you i will b ewatching from the shadows of time to make sure no other evil try to destory this universe" knight twhispered soflty to where he could only here it

" you releasssssssssed the ssssssssseals knight" the sanke liek voice whispered i his head

" yes i did i finally came to terms with my blood and my heritage i will be always part of the darkness and part of the light" knight repleid softly looking at his reflection in th ehull and saw his glowing red eyes.

" in that casssse i am not longer need farewll knight" the sanke like voice whispered before vanishing away

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"Our fight is over so let's leave then," Catalina said to the others at the controls. "We have lost a great friend and guardian today. Let's not let him die in vain. Let's protect his legacy."

Catalina piloted the spaceship. "Everyone hold on," she said. She started a steep climb up. “We may be able to rid the shock wave further out.”

The planet blew up. It created a massive shock wave. They road it out with Catalina’s eyes leading the way. The ship was damaged. They needed to stop for repairs.

“Where do we go from here?” Bruce asked.

”Repairs first then let’s free the rest of the human race together,” Catalina responded.

“To think we are the one’s who had returned from the Never Return Camp at a great lost though.”

“Yeah,” Catalina agreed. She was solemn. Many things had happened. Their journey wasn’t over yet.

Catalina gazed out at space. She felt a strange tug at her heart. She put the ship on auto pilot. Her hand touched her heart. She looked at Bruce and the others. They were all doing the same thing.

”What is going on?” Bruce asked.

The pain in everyone’s hearts had increased immensely.

Catalina eyes clouded over. Only the whites were shown. Her sight showed her what was happening far away. Blood dripped from her lip. She could see the horror and she felt it. The pain was immense.

She returned back to the room. The pain slowly faded away. Everyone looked at each other. No one spoke a word. They didn’t need to. They all knew what had happened for they were all connected.

The Garra massacred the human race.

They were the only ones left.

OOC- With that this RPG is over. Still working on maybe DoD 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.