RPG Archives [RPG]Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

OOC: Alright, we dont have a Vampire King yet, but look at MT's post right under mine to find out your orders from the Vampi King.

BIC:

Setsaki pushed all he could at the cover of a man hole and he finaly got it open. As he looked around at the city filled with dubree and rubel, he saw a shadowy figure move in the distance.

Setsaki pulled off his sunglasses and closed left eye so his red eye was open. And then, he saw like night vision only in red. He noticed the vampire as the one he was sent to kill, so he pulled out his longbarreled 45 and cocked the slide. Then he put his sunglasses back on and ran silently towards the vampire.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena noticed the human running at them and she desperately wanted her slavery to end but if she didn't alert her master to the human approaching and he lived she'd be in deep trouble so with a heavy heart she said, "Master watch out!" She then gave the human a regretful look that said, "I'm sorry."

ooc: Master can be any person who wants a slave. I'm not controlling the vampire.

3. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

It was slightly cloudy that night, the moon coming in and out of hiding when a cloud passed. On a ruin that was once a skyscraper, a figure wearing a hooded scarlet coat sits on the edge of one of its broken walls. The figure, which is hard to tell its gender from the coat, is hugging one knee and resting its hooded head on it. As a cloud moves, the moon is revealed and the figure looks up at it. The moon only reveals a pale face and some strands of gray to white hair since the shadows of the hood hide the figure’s eyes.

"Now if only the world can look just as beautiful…" the figure muttered in a soft female voice.

Looking down, the moonlight temporarily showed her the confrontation that was about to take place before its rays were blocked by another, particularly thick, cloud.

Her head tilts as she watches with interest…

4. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Eclipse moved quickly and silently throught the rubble. He saw a human running towards a fellow vampire but he didn't really care. He thought that if this vamp couldn't defend himself then he didn't deserve to live. That was way Eclipse thought, cold and calculating without any pity for anything.

He moved on without a second glance towards a large buiding in the distance.

5. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

A cloaked figure emerged from the building Eclipse was heading towards. The cloak had no hood, so when the figure stepped out into the moonlight, it was clearly evident that it was a young woman with narrowed amber eyes that seemed to glow in the light. She looked left and right, pocketing something small, then set out casually from the place where she stood, headed in the direction opposite Eclipse so that they were facing each other on their walks.

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri walked along the pavement, grinning to herself. There really wasn't anything to smile about, but she still did so anyway. She looked around, light reflecting from her eyes as it touched. She started to skip around as she noticed a human running at another vampire. She slid into the shadows and decided to watch until she thought they needed help.

7. Nemesis13

Nemesis13 New Member

Nemesis hardly ever went out and if she did, it wouldn't be for long, the only reason she went out was to feed. She hated going out, she hated coming in contact with mortals or immortals. She walked along the street not sure where she was headed but not worried where her steps would lead her. Despite everything that was going on around her in the world, tonight she was calm, she didn't have a care... maybe it was the beauty of the night or the fact that she was completely alone.

MOOC: Please do not include signatures in IC posts for the RPG. Thank You.

8. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

MOOC: My brother has tentatively agreed to be the Vampire King- We'll see more on that later. Loads of plans- we'll see what happens. Vampires, what follows really are your orders from the Vampire King.

IC:

Leon gave a cool, calculating look at the computer terminal. At a glance, it was impossible to determine whether he was a vampire or a human.

The street was mostly silent. He entered the private terminal booth.

<Let's see here...Login Name: *********...Password:*****.>

[ACCESS APPROVED]

"Yes!" he whispered fiercely.

Welcome, *********

Here are your orders. These orders shall be forwarded to all Vampires in your sector. Orders are to be followed to the letter, or the consequences will be dire.

We will meet at the entrance of the Last Church of Jesus in the old sector. Here, we will make our move.

As many humans as possible are to be gathered together and be sacrificed on the stairs. We will desecrate this church and thus be able to move freely among its pews.

There are other churches, but this will be the first one to fall!
    More orders will follow. You will know when to be there. A sign will be given.

<I see. Now, what will be my course of action? Should I help the humans or join my brethren?>

He signed off the computer terminal and left the booth. He looked around. <Hmm...>

He walked off.

9. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji walked in the middle of the city street, white cloak flapping in the wind. He was on a quest for revenge and love armed with all the vampire hunting tools of the trade.

He spotted a vampire and a human and thought Is that a fight or what....well it's none of my concern...

He decided to watch but stay out of sight. Kaji fond a dark area and hid there, but then he stepped on somebody's foot and turned arond to see a female that looked...like...

Her...but it can't be...what are the chances... he thought.

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri stepped back, pulling her foot from under his. She looked at the man, "Human..." She said in a growl. She took a few steps back and stared at him, "I'll warn you once, human, leave."

11. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

Standing before the basilica of the last church of Jesus Darius knelt to the ground and tasted the air. The fullsome effluvium of man assaulted his senses. <They're near,> he thought <and in numbers.>

He rose from the ground and addressed his followers. "Issue an order to bring in humans, we need to claim this Ecclesiastical fortress for our own. Spires towering above the hinterland, stone walls three feet thick, and doors that could withstand even Tuebor's assault. This shall be the new den."

12. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Eclipse saw the woman as she exited the building. He was gettind surprised with the number of humans out this night and he silently thought that they must be increasing their numbers. But he had no time for this he had to report to his master.

" Who are you mortal, and why are you out so late. Answer quickly or you will not live to see the dawn. I will make sure of that." With those final words Eclipse's eyes glowed red in the darkness.

13. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

<Hmm. These humans deserve a fighting chance...Perhaps I ought to plant myself on the inside of the King's entourage. Or perhaps I shouldn't...If I get myself killed, whom will help the humans?>

Leon deliberated upon the matter. Metacognating, he decided to seek out the Vampire King. <Maybe some day I'll slip up and end up being a full vampire. It wouldn't hurt to have some friends in high places, should that ever come to be.>

He took his time, wandering the streets, and finally happened upon a young human girl.

"Master watch out!" she yelled, muttering something afterwards.

Leon hadn't noticed the creature about to assault the girl's master. The master didn't move in time and was struck down. Leon ignored the human and grabbed the girl by the arm.

"Come with me if you want to live."

MOOC: I couldn't resist quoting that! Okay, to explain: Athey-chan, your master was an NPC, since nobody decided to be your master, so now your master just died and I kidnapped you.
    The End.

14. Kamui

Setsaki ran up behind the vampire and put the long-barreled 45 at the vampires heart.

"Well, I seem to have come upon my target."

Setsaki held the gun firmly at the vampires heart.

OOC: Hey, who ever wants to be the vampire im attacking, just post in a reply to this.

15. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Upon seeing the demise of the vampire, the figure in red smirked slightly before turning away. She hopped off the wall and onto the 50th floor of the once one hundred floor building. She walked across the dusty floor, passing by pieces of debris and stepping over huge holes in the old tile floor, to an entrace where the door had been ripped off. It led to where there used to be several staircases, but now was just a gaping hole that led to the bottom of the building; the whole room was open to the outside since part of its walls had been blasted away, her coat blowing with the small breeze that came through.

The girl grabbed the beam that once supported such wall and slid down it, her gloves protecting her from the friction. After a fun ride, she landed on the ground level, the lobby. With her hands in her pockets, she walked over the broken glass from the double front doors to the outside and began walking in the opposite direction from the vampire and it's hunter.

She knew there were others in the area, but she ignored them for now. "I'm not in the mood tonight...maybe later...."

16. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

"Who are you mortal, and why are you out so late. Answer quickly or you will not live to see the dawn. I will make sure of that." With those final words Eclipse's eyes glowed red in the darkness.

Sel'eniss stopped in her walk as the vampire spoke. She closed her eyes and lowered her head as if in respect to him.

"I am just a curious human girl on her way home," she replied. "And don't worry, I don't intend to stay out any longer tonight."

She opened her eyes, not lifting her head, and continued her walk, taking a sharp turn into an alleyway and walking away from the scene taking place just a few short yards away.

17. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Eclipse looked carefully at the girl as she walked off. He didn't have time to question her further so he too walked off. He was heading toward the old church. He needed to consult his liege on their next actions.

That was when he saw a vampire walking slowly throught the streets as though in its own world. Eclipse recognized her as the vampire who only called herself Nemesis. She was one of the few people Eclipse actually liked since they both thought on the same lines. He walked silently up behind her and spoke.

"So my dear girl where are you heading on this beautiful night. To our lord or somewhere else?"

18. Nemesis13

Nemesis13 New Member

Nem stopped in her tracks as she heard a voice come up behind her, she took a deep breath and sighed. It was obvious she hated everyone for some reason. She slowly turned around to meet the person who had spoken, she brushed a strand of her dark hair away from her face and it placed it behind her ear. She looked at the vampire before her, Eclipse, the look on her face showed she was annoyed.

"First of all, I don't have a lord, I work for him when I feel like it. Second, I don't ever know where I'm going."

Even though she was annoyed and maybe even mad that she had been spoken to, her voice didn't give it away, her voice was calm and soft.

"Where are you headed?"

19. Kamui

OOC: Alright, since no one wanted to be the vamp I had to take care of, I'll dispose of him myself;)

BIC:

Setsaki pulled the trigger of his large 45 and a silver bullet and silver stake shot strait into the vampire's heart. "Heh, no hard feelings, but I am paid to do this, so I kill anyone, I'm just an ordinary assassin."

Setsaki pulled out a spell card with 'Condemn' ingraved on it. And a large hole open up in the middle of the street. "Go back to hell, foul beast!" And with those words, the vampire dissapeared into the abyss of the hole, which could only lead to one place, hell.

20. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena nodded her head at the vampire that now had her. For some reason she felt as if she could trust him and she ran with him. After awhile she muttered, "I'm Athena."