RPG Archives [RPG]Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri picked up Darius' coat and threw it to him, "Uh...Lord Darius. I...I think it's wise that we recover your clothing before we go off chasing anyone..." She said, blushing just a bit. She tried not to look back at him till he was fully dressed.

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Leon shook his head, his eyes never leaving his wrist. "No. I'm fine."

Leon waited until Athena left and then applied the edge of the knife to his wrist, not even watching the television. It was with regret that he opened up a wound roughly the length of an inch. The blood welled up and Leon ingested it.

New strength coursed through his body. He felt everything heal, all at once, and then he felt the rage. It was anger that could not be extinguished.

In this state, Leon's dark side reigned over his thoughts.

For a short while, the blood would give him the abilities of a full vampire. He would be able to transform, fly, and kill.

He tried to fight his instincts. <Such a price to pay for strength...>

His dagger had fallen to the floor. He picked it up and cleansed the length of the blade of blood with his tongue. He shoved it back into its sheath and strapped the throwing knives back on. He then shrugged into his jacket, and took off out of the house.

In his heightened state, he didn't need Athena's help to find the vampires. He focused on one smell in particular, and began to run. It occured to him to transform, but he then realized this would take much strength.

He continued to fight his instincts. He didn't want to have to do this again. It was important for him to save his strength. His dark half didn't care. His inner good won over the dark, and he continued to run.

<I mustn't let my instincts control me. I am ruled by emotion and strength of heart as well as mind!>

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena reached the place where the Vampires were gathered but almost as soon as she got there she had a gut feeling that something was wrong and rushed back to the safe house. It was empty and Athena was about to go back when she saw that there was something on the floor. Athena approached it and found spots of blood on the floor. Her eyes widened in surprise and she turned to leave the house but decided that perhaps it would be better if she stayed in the safe house. She had alot to think about.

4. Meaikoh

Leon had finally arrived back where the others were. He was about 15 meters away from Darius. Taking out his first throwing knife, he aimed it at the back of Darius' neck.

<I will drink the blood of a King!> he thought, throwing the dagger with all his might. <No! I have to fight this!>

Leon tried to stop himself from throwing the knife, but it was too late.

5. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

"Thanks Roneri." Darius said as he was dressing.

He sensed a new presence, ha could smell him. It was the halfling. His smell was strong, he must have been wounded.

From about fifteen yards behind him he heard a metalic click and then, almost simultaneously, a flick. Darius turned and caught the knife by the hilt, two inches away from his nose. He realized it was thrown with too great a force for the halfling to muster on his own.

But he didn't get to think about it, because a searing pain ran up his arm. Darius dropped the knife immediately, but the damage was done. Alreadt healing, but etched permanently into his hand was the mark of a cross.

Darius yelled more in frustration than pain. "Curses!" Darius realized where Leon's strength came from. <Blood! But with this new strength comes certain repercussions, like the bloodlust he must feel now.>

In an instant his sword was at Leon's throat. "Come with me and we can explore your true potential, your very nature, or die now by my hands."

6. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji frowned. "You being very mean both of you," he said to Leon and Darius.

He held his pistols up and shot a Silly Pill bullet at each of them.

"Don't worry, be Happy!" he said cheerfully.

7. Meaikoh

Leon snarled and knocked the bullet away with another throwing knife. "I'll consider your offer, Darius."

Leon knew it was daring, but in his current state, he didn't care. So what if Darius' sword could easily cleave his throat in twain right now?

Without moving his head, Leon spoke to Kaji. "As for you...Step off."

Leon looked straight into Darius' eyes. His normally grey-red eyes shined blood-red. "I've thought about it. I figure you can teach me about as much about Vampires as anyone. You must be good for something, King."

8. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji was deep in thought. He's acting diffrent than usual..

"Hey whats up with you Leon?" Kaji asked, while shooting an ANTI-PMS Silly Pill for emergency use at Leon.

"I am happy, you be too!"

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri walked over to Kaji and lifted him up by the collar of his shirt. She looked him in the eye. "Would you just give it a rest already? This is serious." She set him back on the ground and turned the other way to watch.
    She was really going to go crazy.
    Damned pills ...She thought to herself.

10. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

With lightning quick speed, Darius knocked away the ANTI-PMS Silly Pill for emergency use. "Good job, Roneri. Let us go to the Basilica. Take him with you. My underlings must be waiting."

He looked at Leon. "I have a special plan for you, Leon." He then went close to the halfling and told Leon his mission. "For your ears only," he whispered. "Go now, I will be there soon."

11. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji did not smile. "You really don't remember anything do you.." he mumbled to Roneri.

"Sorry about all the Silly Pills." he said.

Kaji took all the bullets with the Pills inside of them and dumped them into the sewer. He then emptied his pockets, 3 bottles of Anti-Pms Silly Pills, a condom, and ¥756 fell out. He grabbed the condom and blushed. "Haha....you didn't see that."

12. Meaikoh

Leon left, disappearing into the dark. His new speed and strength intoxicated him. <They say absolute power corrupts absolutely. Be careful for your soul, Leon. >

He arrived at the Basilica not long after. His Good was trying to speak with the Bad. <You've defiled the temple of your body, how can you expect to be able to enter into this holy place of worship?>

Leon ignored the voice. It was like he was a different person. He pushed open the doors with ease, even though they were heavy metal doors.

He looked around the church. It was the white alabaster colour of purity. <Soon it will be stained with the blood of a thousand.>

Leon awaited the arrival of the Vampire King impatiently.

<You have to fight it! Save your immortal soul!>

13. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Eclipse was once again beginning to recover, he had enough of this. Someone was going to pay for making a fool of him. "Time for some blood my brothers," he said. He then faded back into the darkness, in search of food.
    Eclipse then pulled a huge gun out of his cloak, it must have been a foot long. He checked the bullets and then went off. He wasn't going to bother with the others. He had enough crazyness for one night; besides it was almost morning and he still needed to feed. That was when he saw the human.

MOOC: I believe Kamui said there was no sunrise because of the smoke. Edited- sorry.

MT

14. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji walked along, following Roneri and Darius.

He picked an Anti-PMS Silly Pill out of his shoe.
    "Oops forgot that one," he said to himself, throwing it into the air...

Then it landed in Eclipse's mouth

15. Meaikoh

MOOC: This does not count to my post count tonight, but I thought this needed to be pointed out, since I've had to edit a lot of posts about this. Kamui pointed this out to another RPer, so here it is:

"In the year of 2067, after the sixth world war, the smoke of bombs from the wars has blacked out the entire sky." - quoted from the story thread in the Vampire Reign subforum.

This means there is no real sunlight, no dawn nor dusk, and thus no problem for the vampires.

EDIT: When all RPers have seen this, this eyesore will be taken out of the In-Game Thread.

Thanks guys,
    MT

P.S: I'll let Athena take care of her own post because I'm not sure how to edit it and still have it make sense.

16. Athena

ooc: Sorry MT! I forgot about that. Anyways...

IC: Athena left the house after a moment of indecision. She wanted to find Leon because she believed that he was in grave Danger but she also knew that she shouldn't leave the safe house. She decided to chance it and ran out of the house and began searching for him.

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri glanced behind her to Kaji over her shoulder. She smiled as she saw him throw the pill and not take it. She looked to Darius, "My lord. Are you going to kill him?" She asked, quietly, so Kaji didn't hear, "I mean. he would make better use if we kept him alive , dont you think?" She said, glancing back at him once more.

18. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

"You're right he can be very useful. Bring him to the Basilica." Darius said to Roneri as they approached the steps of the Basilica. <He also knows where to get silly pills.> He thought.

A shodowy figure stood in the doorframe illuminated from the inside by an ethereal light. "You're arrived. Please, come in."

Suddenly, there was a blinding flash of light, and the light from the Basilica died.

"It is finished," said Leon.

Darius followed Leon in, motioning to Roneri with Kaji. <How simple that was...how annoying that our kind cannot enter a place without being invited in, unless it's desecrated or destroyed.>

19. Meaikoh

1 Evil Leon Is A Sexy Beast!!

Before the Vampire King arrived, Leon had to make the church his home. "After all, I can't invite them into a place where I don't belong."

He made the Basilica his home right before the other Vampires arrived. What he did will remain a secret for now.

Leon threw open the doors and let the Vampire King inside, saying: "You're arrived. Please, come in."

Suddenly, all of the prayer lights and candles in the Basilica went out. <What have I done?>

Then, Leon's good side was silenced, as he spotted Kaji. Kaji was a living, pulsing entity. Kaji had blood. Leon wanted blood.

20. Athena

Athena sat down on a bench that was nearby to where everyone had once been. She couldn't believe she'd lost everyone and had no idea where they were at.
    "Shoot! Leon why'd you have to get yourself in danger, but heh, isn't that what you wanted to do? to save us... or have you changed?" Athena whispered.
    She heard footsteps approaching and immediately looked up.