RPG Archives [RPG]Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Darien

Darien Guest

Darien saw the human girl sitting at a bench and he said, "I heard your Master was killed." he paused to look at her reaction and said, "I'll fill that vaccancy."
    He motioned for her to come with him and said, "We're going to a vampire gathering. I heard that we're suppose to meet at some church. I just want to check things out though."

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri could sence Leon's hostility. She raised an eyebrow when she noticed him glaring at Kaji. She walked over infront of Kaji, letting Leon know that he wasn't a meal. She glanced back to him, "Stay near to me if you dont want to become a meal." She said, coldly.
    I have to keep him alive. At least for now....

3. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki appeared in front fo the church, handgun loaded and cocked, but not out.

"Excuse me? Do you mind if I say a prayer?"

Setsaki shouted into the church, not knowing who would hear him. He picked up the old note he wrote and lit it on fire with his lighter.

4. Nepthys

Nepthys New Member

Asu sat on her perch, hidden from all but direct view. The church was in her sight, and she blessed whichever deity was watching over her for her luck. She lifted her gun, her wrist resting on her wrist, and aimed. She slowly squeezed the trigger but stopped when someone stepped behind Lord Darius, blocking him from her. She lowered her gun and cursed silently. Leaning forward she narrowed her eyes and almost fell when she saw who it was. Or whom she thought it was. Isn't that... She closed her eyes and tried to the place the face with a name. She could not. Opening her eyes she put her gun back in its holster. Her mission was to kill Lord Darius, King of the vampires, but she did not want any blood besides a vampire's to be spilt. If she had to, she would and without hesitation, but only if that was her last option. What was one life compared to all the ones the King had taken? Lifting a finger she drew in the air two symbols: Air and Spirit, or Mind. A subject often debated between her and her teacher. She combined them for what was called an invisibility spell. The name was highly inaccurate, since she was visible. It made it so that if you looked at her all you thought saw was air, but you really did see her. Which was the main reason she had to avoid mirrors. She smirked at the thought and how ironic it was.

Stepping off her perch she dropped to the ladder, grabbing the sides and sliding down. She landed noiselessly, and turned to walk into the church. They were still near, and she glanced down at some ashes. Her eyes widened and she quickly fell into the shadows. For her own shadow was quite visible, and remained unspelled. She put a hand on her gun, waiting to see if any had seen her shadow and searching for Lord Darius. It suddenly struck her to wonder: What were they doing here?

Asu turned slightly to look at who had entered, and frowned. Another vampiric assassin. Probably here to do the same thing she was. Though he seemed to be more than just a little on the rash side. Is her trying to kill himself? She remained silent as ever though.

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

1 Only Post Of The Night- Sis Needs Comp

Leon saw and heard what Roneri said to Kaji. He felt an urge to start screaming at her. It was too tough an urge to fight.

He moved towards Roneri. He looked past her at Kaji, almost lustfully. "A meal? Him? Sounds like an excellent idea. Thanks for suggesting it."

Leon fought for control. His instincts were getting weaker, as the effects of the blood seemed to be wearing off.

Still, if Leon bit Kaji now, his bite was every bit as potent as a full Vampire's, in this state. <N-no!>

His thoughts translated into words. "N-no! I won't bite Kaji...stop...trying to make me...hurt...him! STOP IT!"

He dropped to the ground on one knee. Then, his strength exhausted, he just let the other take over. Leon got up. "As I was saying...Kaji looks so...healthy. I'm sure he would make a fine meal."

Leon glanced at Darius, who didn't seem to be reacting. Somebody had entered the church.

It was Setsaki! Darius still made no move.

Leon glanced back at Kaji. He would still love to taste his blood.

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena stood up and for a second she didn't say anything then she said, "I'm sorry but i've already gotten a new master and he's told me not to go anywhere near where they're meeting."

ooc: Darien asked me to play this next part for him. He has to work, at least that's what his email said.

DIC: Darien smirked and said, "You're lying. Didn't your old master tell you I know when people are lying? You will be coming with me and you will be coming with me now."

Darien then grabbed Athena by the hand and began dragging her with him to the church. For a moment he felt bad but he couldn't let feelings get in the way. He needed a servant and he couldn't start thinking of this girl as otherwise. He approached the steps of the church and called out, "May I, Darien the Vampire, come in with my new slave?"

AIC: Athena sighed inwardly when she remembered that her old master had mentioned something like that. When they reached the church she saw Leon inside and her breath caught. She'd found him but at Darien's words she looked away. She didn't know what would happen and she was afraid for Leon and for what Lord Darius might do.

7. Nepthys

Nepthys New Member

She stayed in the shadows, and patiently waited. Whoever had put this fool man to trying to kill Lord Darius, must have truly wished him dead. Either that or he must have something up his sleeve. Whichever it may be, Asu was not going to wait and find out. She searched for a silencer and paused: rembering she had forgotten to pick it up. She cursed silently, whichever deity that had been looking after her had obviously turned face. She could hear them talking, but it was all a murmur to her. Glancing up she saw two more people at the door of the chruch. She smirked. This was becoming quite a party. She pulled out her other gun and took a deep breath. Holy Mother, watch over me now. For I fear I am testing the Fates With that silent prayer she began to fire.

She dropped her spell, and immediately began to aim and fire. She aimed one gun and constantly fired at Lord Darius, and the other moved to whichever vampire happened to try to attack her. Her eyes were suddenly cold, void of all emotion but a blood lust to kill everything not living in the room.

8. Athena

Athena grimaced as a bullet hit her in the chest. She fell backwards and onto the steps. She let tears of joy flow down her cheeks and she whispered, "At least I can die gladly. You did not turn me to a vampire."

9. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

After Eclipse had finished feeding on the human he had walked back to the church. That was when he heard the shots ring out in the still night. He then raced across the moonlit street towards the towering structure. He pulled out two guns, one of his and the other from the human who lay dead in the streets.

That was when he saw the one who had fired; it was a girl he couldn't tell if she was human or vampire but it didn't matter. He pushed himself into the air and shot at the assassin.

10. Darien

Darien Guest

ooc: confirming that i did tell Athena what she posted for me.

DIC: Darien blinked as the human girl he had enslaved started to fall towards the stairs. He caught her and jumped away from the church. He laid her down gently and said, "I had never intended on making you a vampire. Hang in there."
    He then grabbed a huge hankercheif out of his pocket and held it onto the wound and said, "Stay with me."
    Then he thought "So much for not getting attatched."

11. Nepthys

Nepthys New Member

Asu felt hot fire run up her arm, but she did not acknowledge it. Instead she turned her gun toward the offender and fired rapidly. She could feel the cold trickle of blood run down her arm. Holy Mother, what was I thinking? She was out numbered, and the other assassin, Setsaki whose name she just rembered, seemed to be useless at the moment. She glanced around and for the first time she marked escapes. There was the main doors, but another vampire was kneeling toward a fallen girl. She cursed herself for killing needlessly. There was also two doors on either side of the church, but one was cut off since she would have to charge through Darius and his group before getting to it. Quickly she began to back up towards the other door. If worst came to worst she would use it.

12. Athena

3rd post

Athena looked up at Darien and said, "If you want to help me help that girl escape. She looks so confused and frightened. I promise you that i will hang on for as long as i possibly can. Please help her escape."
    Athena knew that she was asking him a favor so if she did live she would have to serve him or at least grant him a favor as well and if he did save her life she would owe him her life as well...

13. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

"I admire your bravado, they say it runs in the family, but you are bordering on insanity if you are challenging me alone, my so-called nephew." He said to Setsaki.

Suddenly Darius became aware of a new presence, but he realized he had known someone was there all along. He dodge-rolled away from Setsaki, arising with Tuebor spinning, deflecting the bullets.

"Daughter of Apollo with your arrows of Pestilence. You attack like yellow Paris. You draw your guns, weapons of the weak, and strike from the shadows like cowards. No strength, no speed, no skill is needed to use those perfunctory weapons. The chase, the fight, the honour of battle is dead. Artemis would plotz." Darius soliloquized as he walked towards the apse. "Is my skill with the blade unmatched? Can no mortal oppose me? Are there none who can put up a worthy duel?"

As he stepped in to the shelter of the apse and out of the path of the bullets. He motioned to Leon. "You, halfli- Leon, use your knives, return in kind."

14. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

"What???" Setsaki's face went crazy.

"I really did only want to say a few prayers. No matter who resides in this church it is still a holy ground. All I want is to say some prayers. I wont challenge you until im ready to take off your head."

15. Meaikoh

Leon was sent into a state of shock when he heard Athena's voice, followed by her cry of pain. Darius startled Leon out of his torpor and into action. He threw seven of his knives, but in his distraction, they flew randomly to unknown targets and only served to add further to the state of chaos and confusion that reigned.

Leon raced towards Athena, at the entrance of the church. He snarled when he saw Darien stooping down next to Athena. He didn't care that Darien was helping her. He pushed Darien aside, elbowing him sharply and throwing his weight up against him, sending him sprawling.

"YOU FOOL," Leon yelled at Darien, his good side joining with the evil, all in an incoherent rage. "WHY DID YOU BRING HER HERE?"

Leon sobbed. "She was safe...and you brought her here...to die."

Leon saw and smelled Athena's freshly spilt blood. His vampire side cried out with hunger, the human side stayed that hunger.
    <I must be strong. I won't let this state of dichotomy continue.>

He knelt beside Athena. "Athena... are you still with me, Athena?"

He cradled her head in his hand. "Athena..."

16. Athena

Athena heard Leon's voice over her and could feel his hands cradleing her head. She smiled slightly and said, "I'm still here. I don't know for how much longer but for now i'm here... but that girl, she seemed so confused. Someone needs to help her...." Athena then forced herself to sit up and continued, "I'll help her. She needs help."
    Athena then willed herself to stand all thoughts were on the girl and helping her and in that moment there was no pain only the desire to help the girl.

17. Darien

Darien Guest

"She's gone into shock." Darien whispered then said, in a louder voice, "Athena you are not to go anywhere. I will get that other girl out of here but you must not move you should get somewhere safe and lie down! I'll come find you and treat your wound."
    Then to Leon he said, "Yea she was safe alright. All by herself in the streets at a prime hour when vamps are out. If you cared so much about her saftey why did you leave her alone." then in a softer tone he said, "She won't die, the bullet missed a major artery and the bleeding is already slowing but if she doesn't come out of shock soon that could be bad."
    Darien then raced towards Azu(or is it Asu) and picked her up the ran from the vampires and said, "I am doing this for the girl you shot. She'll live but if she's so distressed over your saftey well that could cause very bad problems for her. So please just play along and don't kill me seeing how after your safe i'm going back to give her some medical attention."

18. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Just to let you all know, I am shortening my name from akiko to just aki so its faster and easier for me to reply. (which wont be very often sadly) I have had my computer taken away till the end of the school year so I only have the school computers and internet cafe to work with. I'll try to reply as often as I can but I wont make any guarantees.

BIC: Aki stared in horror at the rampant chaos and destruction before her. One girl shot, a confrontation between Darius and the halfling, two yamamori assassins... It was all too much like the visions she had been having to be a mere coincidence. Feeling grief and anger run through her like a flood, Aki balled her hands into fists before looking for the cause of it all.
    Standing off to the side she watched as Darien ran off with the girl who had started this whole melee. Growling in unchecked rage at the sporadic killings of both vampires and humans, Aki chased after the pair. Following them through streets and alleys she finally saw in oppurtunity for her to confront the pair. Adrenaline and blood lust pumping within her, she pounced on Darien causing all three to tumble to the floor with aki and asu landing side by side. Turning her face towards assassin, she got her first real glimpse of the girls countenance...and felt her blood run cold. <no...its impossible...>

19. Meaikoh

Leon didn't like the condescending tone in which Darien spoke to him, but he realized that he might have been right.

<Perhaps Athena wasn't safe in the safe house...Wait, he said he found her on the street? What was she doing there? She must have been following my trail...It's my fault. I know that she mustn't have been safe in the streets...but she was certainly safer there than in the Basilica in which the Vampire King planned to make his home!>

Leon seemed to be in control of his own motor skills now, and not the other who seemed to take over when he was under the influence of certain red fluids. He knew he was in a dangerous state, with his strength exhausted.

20. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

the only post your getting out of me this week//next week :'(

Kaji woke up on the ground, slightly woozy. Apparently the final effect of the Silly Pills had kicked in and he passed out.

"oi... wtf is happening?" he mumbled. Kaji stared at all that was happening, took out a new bottle of Silly Pills and proceeded to stuff his mouth up with them.

Then he passed out.

--
    OOC: dont bother, I wont be repling in anything for a wqhile :mad: lol missin ya!