Rukia Chapter 201 spoiler

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Ciel, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I was really amazed when I read chapter 201. I wondered, how can Rukia beat the Arancar? I was waiting for Rukia to prove herself, but her capabilities were way beyond my expectations. We also find out she could be a seated shinigami, but her brother cared too much for her and didn't want her in danger.. since he did go out of his way, wasn't he still bending rules around for her? That's why his behaviour in regards to her execution make no sense.. :(

Oh well, I can't wait to see Sodeno Shirayuki animated in it's pristine white glory :) What an amazing sword!

Any comments about Rukia? I'm just wowed.. she's more powerful than I thought.. poor Sado.. I hope he gets stronger and Ichigo too. I know #16 Arancar was a bit of a weak one though, but still.

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I don't think she is supposed to be that strong, kinda makes you feel there is an unbalance. As for her brother doing her a favor, maybe it is not so big that it count as going against the rules..

Just my openion!

3. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

It doesnt make sense. How could she beat an Arrancar when she was defeated by a hollow in the 1st chapter? One could argue that she was confused from Ichigo's spiritual powers, but I still dont like this twist.
    Not trying to go OTT, but I also dont like Isshin's twist in being a shinigami. Why couldnt he help kill the Chapter 1 hollow that was attacking his family. Was he sacrificing his family so his secret wont be revealed? meh

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I stopped reading Bleach, mainly because I could see something like this happening. The manga is very popular, and thus they're adding more and more things to make a story from. Therefore, timelines and stories will be convoluted because of adding things like these.

It's either that, or keep adding new characters into the cast. Which, I have gathered, has already been done.

It's what happened to many other manga. Dragonball Z being a semi-decent example.

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

If the manga stopped at the end of the first arc (after finishing soul society part with a good conclusion), that'd be better. That's why I like short manga/anime. They wouldn't need lots of twists to add to move on.

Just like how Ikkaku will be using his bankai, I mean, c'mon, he lost infront of ichigo, couldn't he use it then? Unles he learned it after their fight in preparation against the Arancars expected attacks? <<--- This is the kind of twist that, most likle, annoys me.. :/

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Well, I like it. I think it's really interesting, I'm sure Tite will explain things about Rukia and Isshin later.

I guess chapter 204 kind of made up for Rukia.. I mean the arankar she defeating in 201 was pretty weak anyways, but we already knew that. I'm sure she was just having a bad day in the first chapter of Bleach anyways.. ha..

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I liked it when Rukia was able to be a shinigami again that was enough for me.

Is anyone wondering why she wasn't able to before? Could it be what was inside her?

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

That gigai or something was sucking all her spiritual powers.

9. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Could it be that, when she got the gigai out of her body, her spiritual powers got "überfied", and it kinda gave her boost?

I am not that surprised that she was that powerful. Come on, she got into Kikuchia clan and that kinda explained everything :p

Where's Ishida ;_;

- Teddz