SABER MARIONETTE 2!!!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by b-tuvs, Nov 14, 2007.

1. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

It's already 1:22 a.m. for me and yet I don't feel sleepy. Earlier today I was researching for a Saber Marionette article when I found posts on another anime site debating about the validity of the Saber Marionette Z installation. One actually pointed out it was a Doujin... Hmmm... I can't actually say it was really a Doujin because in the documented production history of SMZ in Hanami's SM world the writer was still Mr. Satoru Akahori although the artists that did the manga changed halfway of the production. The strange thing about it though is the incompleted story of SMZ, according to the record, SMZ only had 7 chapters published as a manga in Vcomi and the 8th chapter was released as a novel. Was there a lack of funding for the release of the eighth chapter??? Even if the eight chapter was released it ended up as an incomplete story also, which required a sequel, but due to story complications they ended up making a sequel for Saber Marionette R which was called SMR 2. I personally haven't seen a copy or a review of this fabled SMR 2, but that is also one thing I need to look into. During the SMJ>SMR>SMZ story evolution with the eighth chapter left unfinished rumors surfaced in the early 2002 about another Saber Marionette story, it took sometime for me to verify it's existence and yes, there really is a new Saber Marionette story written by Mr. Satoru Akahori, it can be found on his official website, I am presently finding a way to translate the texts, since most of the texts are in image formats it's quite hard to decipher them!!! I wish I could read Japanese!

2. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

YAY

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!