Anime Fan Fiction Saber Marionette J BS

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by b-tuvs, Aug 15, 2011.

1. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Before I finally put my drawing pens to rest some three years ago, I was working on a Saber Marionette side story which I called "Saber Marionette J BS (Battle Sabers)".

I only tried to make it as an attraction for the SMJ site I was maintaining back then, but since Geocities had decided to close down permanently, I kinda lost interest in continuing my work with it. Although it's a bit incomplete, I just want to share it with you guys. I hope you like it :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was not till recently that I realized that the story plot was actually pretty good.

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I remember this. Always enjoyed your stuff. :)

*shakes fist at GeoCities*

You should not let the site closure deter you - there are plenty of other great hotspots on the web where your work can be appreciated.

3. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Whoooo wheee, now that takes me back about six or seven years. There's some nostalgia. I'd forgotten that you did your own artwork. It looks pretty damn good, as a matter of fact.

~W

4. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Yep... Those were good times.
    I think I'll still try and make a few pages whenever I get the chance. I feel that this plot is worth continuing for some reason.

Here are the other pages

[​IMG]

- END of ACT - 01 -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't have a proofreader, so I guess I still have some wrong grammars in these pages. :eek: