RPG Archives Sailor Moon Eternity - [RPG] Chapter One - The Great Reunion

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

[RPG] Chapter One - The Great Reunion

"You'll never change Haruka, I can't believe you're going to wear a Tuxedo to go to the ball" Michiru said and grinned. She herself was wearing an obviously Aquamarine Dress. Haruka waited for her outside in the car and they both drove off to the Royal Palace.

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Makoto ran around the house wearing a pretty green dress with sugar-pink earrings while she searched the house for her other shoe, for she was wearing one and hoping around on it. One of the kids probably hid it. She was also on the phone with a chef from the palace who was preparing desert for the ball and got mixed up with the ingrediants for Cherry Pie.
    "...no, it's 1 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon. Ok...yes...that should be enough. ...bye.", She hung up the phone and yelled to her two kids, "Have you seen my shoe!...never mind.", she says as she finds it under a table.
    "Ok kids mind the baby sitter while were at the ball and have fun!", she tells her childern later as she leaves with her husband.

Her last name is Kino, first name is Makoto :) -Hex

3. Osaka

Osaka New Member

"Ami!" Rei yelled impatiently. "Hurry up! You don't want to be late do you? We still have to stop by the Floral shop to get a bouquet!" Rei tapped her foot impateintly.

She was wearing a flowing, silk, red dress with sparkles on it. It was V cut and she was wearing high-heel red shoes.Her hair was neat ly done with red sparkle clips in it. " Ami! Our husbands are waiting in the car! Let's go!" Rei stole a glance at the clock.

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

In the car, Haruka turned on the radio while she drove. "It's nice to listen to music while driving.

Haruka turned to Michiru.

"The ball should turn out well. Will you be performing for us at all?"

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"I hope the ball will go fine tonight and without any troubles," murmurs Neo Queen Serenity to herself. She smiles at the lady in waiting as she finishes the last touches on her dress. The queen hands slide down the silver silk dresses. "Thank you, Rosa. It’s so beautiful and soft." She says as she looks in the mirror.

Neo Queen Serenity lightly steps down from the block she was standing on. She stumbles but regains her step. A slight smile spreads on her pale lips as she realizes how she no longer falls when she stumbles. “I have grown a lot since high school to bad my spelling hasn’t changed and lucky my friends were here to help me with the ball. It would be hard without them,” she thinks.

Neo Queen Serenity walks out of the dressing room to where King Endymion and Chibiusa wait. “I just cannot wait for Rei’s and Michiru’s performance tonight.” She said with a giant smile. The family stood there together basking in each others presence as they waited to be called to join the ball.

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"I'm right here Rei." Ami said calmly from the doorway.
    She felt slightly awkward in the pale blue dress she wore but all that mattered was that all of the old friends were going to be reunited today. Ami smiled at Rei and said, "Let's go, I think our husbands will fall asleep if we don't meet them downstairs soon and don't worry we'll be there on time."

Removed: Ami put a hand on Rei's shoulder and asked, "I wonder if Serena, I mean Neo-Queen Serenity, will be there on time?".. The ball is AT the Palace. The palace is where the King and Queen live therefore there is no way for them not to get there on time.

7. Fushigi Rockna

Minako turned around in front of her full size mirror examined every angle of her body in the orange, silk dress. She was also wearing gold bangles on her wrists, a heart pendant and earrings, and instead of the usual red bow in her silky blonde hair, she had a orange bow. She was beautiful absolutly beautiful. To the fullest extent of glam.

And yet she still hadn’t found a god damn man.

Minako’s eyebrow twitched.

“Who cares if the others are all married, I’m just waiting for the right man. Normal men just aren’t enough, for they are blind to my undoubtful beauty.” Minako smiled reassuring herself. With that she picked up her purse and marched out of her room.

8. Meaikoh

"We've arrived," said Haruka, pulling up to the curb. "You get out here, I'll go park down the street. We mustn't keep the King and Queen waiting."

Michiru took her violin case from the back seat and stepped off onto the curb. "See you inside, Haruka."

Haruka drove down the street and parked the car.

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Hey Michiru!", Makoto yelled while waving an arm to her as she got out of her car by the curb. Her husband drove off to park as she approched her old friend, "I can't wait to hear you play!", Makoto said indicating to the violin case.

10. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Grabbing Ami's arm, Rei rushed downstairs. "No time for reminiscing!"

Rei hopped into the car quickly and buckled her seat belt. Rei had never been under so much pressure. I just know Serenity will never forgive me if I'm late to the ball.

"Get in!" Rei ordered Ami. "Do you have the cookies?" Rei glanced in the mirror briefly. Then noticing her watch, her eyes widened.

"Hurry! We still have to get to the floral shop!"

11. Basher

Neo Queen Serenity's patience was wearing out. She lightly tapped her foot.

King Endymion looked down at his wife. "Usako?" He called out.
    The Queen's foot stopped moving and she looked up at him. "Your getting impatient." He said softly and kissed her forehead.

"I know. But why is this taking SO long for us to be annoiced?"

"It will be over soon." His arms went around her."Its your own fault for getting ready early." He said with a joking smile.

"I just cannot wait to see my friends again and a certain somebody would be mad if I was late."

"You have grown so much." His eyes showing the proudness he felt. He drew her lips to his. He heard a light ah hem. He ended the kiss as quickly as it started. The King looked at his daughter and smiled. "Don't worry you two it will be all over soon and then you can tell them all the surprise." The nice family regained their stance this time with the Queen wrapped tightly in his arms.

12. Meaikoh

Haruka turned off her car's engine and strolled back towards the palace.
    She nodded to Makoto and took her place next to Michiru. "Hi."

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Thank you Makoto" Michiru nodded and smiled. "It's been all these years and I'm still not tired of playing violin" She added thoughtfully as she entered the Palace. It was beautifully decorated for the ball. Tables around everywhere with crystal glasses, plates, ustensils... In the bottom of the room was a stage made of Crystal. Michiru walked over to the stage and prepared everything for her little concert. Michiru then walked back to join the others' discussion.

14. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Don't worry Rei i have the cookies and i arranged for the floar shop to send the flowers to the palace." Ami said with a smile, "You know i always plan ahead for these instances and we're be there in time we know a couple shortcuts." Ami smiled and then got her friend into the car as their husbands muttered about time.

15. Fushigi Rockna

"MAKO-CHAN!!! HARUKA-SAN!!" Minako exclaimed as she rushed up to the three.
    "Oh my god I missed you so much!" Minako began giving Makoto a hug and then giving one to Haruka. "So, how have you been, how's life been treating ya? Find any men that I migth be interested in?"

16. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Actually, Minako. The very handsom man standing behind you happens to be my husband!", Makoto said, after they all hugged and her husband approuched the ladys from behind after he parked the car.

17. Basher

Rosa slowly walked up and joined the happy family. She spoke very softily, "Neo Queen Serenity forgot her crown."

King Endymoin was the only one to hear what Rosa said. "Thanks Rosa," he said as he grabbed the crown. It was rather small for a crown. It was made of just simple gold. He examined it for a minute. "Usako?" He called out.

"Yes?" The queen said.

"You forgot your crown." The queen lightly took the crown from her husbands fingers and placed it on her head.

"You always forget everything," replied Chibiusa.

The queen looked at her daughters head. "Where is your crown? You annoying little br..." She stopped herself before she could finish it. She frowned slightly. It was hard to try and keep her cool when Chibiusa was always nagging on her.

"Oh, I forget my crown." Chibiusa said as if she didnt hear what her mother said. She turned around to go back to her room.

"I'll get it for you, Miss Chibiusa." Rosa said. "I was also supposed to tell you that the you all will be called in 10 minutes." She smilied at Chibiusa. "Now Miss Chibiusa dont you forget that you go first when called. Then Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymoin follow Chibiusa after being called of course you two will be joined in hand." She said glancing up at the royalties.

"I dont forget," Chibiusa said but it was to late Rosa was already walking down the hall to get Chibiusas' crown.

18. Osaka

Osaka New Member

"OF ALL THE LUCK!" Rei yelled.

On the way to the palace Rei, Ami, and their husbands had hit major trafiic. Not only that but when they were going over a huge bump, the cookies had flew out of Ami's hads and landed everywhere in the car. Causing them to go back and buy more. Of course, the reached the bakery shop only to discover, in dismay, that the store was closed.

" I can't belive it! Its almost as if something is trying to stop us!" Rei was on the verge of breaking.

Finally, Rei got out of the car.

"Rei, where are you going?" her husband asked. Ignoring him, rei marched up it the front of the line, where the "problem car" was, the one who was causeing all the traffic.

"Excuse me?" Rei said tapping on the window of a man who had fallen asleep at the wheel. "EXCUSE ME!?"

The man startled awake. " Yes? " he asked rubbing his eyes.

" I was wondering....could you get moving.... becuase if you don't.......

Rei opened the door of their car and slamed in shut with a satisfied look on her face.
    "What did you do?" Her husband asked as she buckled her seat beat. The traffic had, amazingly, started moving agian.

"Oh nothing," Rei smiled.

19. Meaikoh

Haruka greeted everyone who spoke to her in turn. "You've all done well for yourselves, husbands or not."

Haruka eyed the door thoughtfully for a moment.

"Hmm, I wonder where Rei and Ami could be?"

20. Tailki

Tailki New Member

After the introductions Makoto took her husbands arm in hers and looked out to the street in reply to Haruka's question. "I'm sure they shall be here soon.", she said, then faced the others, "Shall we wait here or go inside?"