RPG Archives Sailor Moon Rpg Sequile

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

The snow fell as Prene walk across the road to her home. She sighed, "I miss you..." She said, in reguard of her friend, who had died a long while ago. As she looked to the door of her home she saw her sister, Alesie, standing in the door way.

OCC: Sence there was no need for her powers any more, she and Alesie seporated and became blood sisters(sence they, after all, were the same person after a while.)

She tried to smile, but couldn't, "It's been three month sence she died you know..." Alesie put her hand on Prene's shoulder.

"I know, but it's still hard..." She sat down on the stepps infront of the door and layed her chin on her hands, "It all happened so fast..." Memorys started to sping in her head.
    IF I DIE, IT'S YOUR FATE AS WELL...
    I UNDERSTAND THAT...I HAVE NO REGRETS

She was brave, prene thought.

2. Bau

Bau New Member

as she prene sat, a young boy about 5'6 walked up to them. "hey there." he sat beside prene, "you look like you;ve lost your best friend."
    prene looked at the boy. he was wearing jeans (that were way to big for him, a tan colour sweater (also really baggy)and a black ball hat, with the emblem of a wolf on it.
    "what do you know anyway." aselie said. "go away."
    "oh...." the boy looked sad. "i just wanted to talk, i too ahve lost someone dear to me."
    "really?" prene rose here head.
    "i miss my mom, she died..." the boy lowered his head. "umm my name is notos , nice to meet you ummm."
    "oh i'm prene and this is asiele."
    notos looked a little happer but still upset. "umm its nice to talk to someone, i don't have many friends..." he was silent.

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

"Yes, I know how you feel. Alsesie and I have been alone ever sence we left home. She and I are sisters." She nodded, "And You're right, I did lose my best friend. Her name was Selen." She looked to the ground.
    Alesie shighed, "What ever," to Notos.
    "Sorry bout her. She uh, isn't a people person...We've been very alone, which makes it hard for me cause she's more of a loner than a sister..." She smiled, "So what about you? Do you have any body traveling with you? Nobody should be alone near Christmas..."

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

A girl began to walk down the street and looked across at the trio. A boy with long black hair followed closely behind, wrapping his arms around her waist, but stopping as he also follows the girls glance. She has semi-long black hair and white bangs of the same length. "...Prene? Alesie....?" She spoke loud enough for them to hear.

"Huh? Child, who are you talking to now? Do you know those people?" The boy looks at her and then back at the trio.

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Prene's head jerked up the moment she heard there names being called. She looked in the girls direction. The moment she saw the girl a wide smiled formed on her face, "Mika!" She ran to her and hugged her as tight as possible, "It's been so long!"

6. Bau

Bau New Member

"huh who are all these people?" notos looked at mika and the others. "umm, hi i'm notos, how are you."
    he walked over to the group pulling up his pants as he went. "and umm yes, i am alone, but my father is at home, we..don't really get along."

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??

"I see. Oh, right, this is my old friend, Mika. I dont think I ever met you, have I?" She looked at Mika's friend.
    Alesie just glared at her returned friends, not even egnoliging there presance.

8. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Oh, right.... this is my friend Zahn...." Mika waves her hand towards the boy.

9. Bau

Bau New Member

"hello, can i hang around all you guys?" notos pulled up his pants again, they were starting to fall of again. "i have to go though...i umm need a belt." he pulled out his wallet. "i think i have enough."
    a man came up behind notos. "you stupid brat i told you to go right to the store and get your *** back to the house."
    "umm." notos turned around. "yes i know father."
    "yeah well just so ya' know dumb ***, now get going your so slow, my god." the man left.
    "umm i'm very sorry, i um.... have to go." notos slowly walked off.

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Prene started to look angry. She ran up to Notos father, "Thats mean! How could you treat him like that?!?" She stuck her face up to his, "You're saposed to be his father not his drill sargent!" She stepped on his foot, hard. "Yeah old man!"

11. Bau

Bau New Member

"...this is none of your concern girl." he triped prene. "oh and you might want to work on that foot crush." he turned and walked away. and was eventually out of sight.

at the store-
    "i want this." notos put the belt on the counter, "please."
    "here ya go kid, thats 23 please."
    notos hand him the money. "thank you."
    "yes and you have a great day, kid."
    notos nodded and walked out of the store.
    "hmmm i don't wanna go home... but..." he looked around the area and yelled. "damn you dad i hate you, so much."
    and he ran aimlessly.
    the snow begain to fall.

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

"How do you live with that bastard?" Alesie stepped out of the shadows, "I should kill him for hurting my sister. But I wont...caiuse he's not worth it..." She was leaning agianst a tree with her arms crossed.

13. Bau

Bau New Member

notos shook his head. "he did WHAT???" he fell to his knees. "i'm so sorry."
    "stand up, its not your fault." aselie gave notos her hand.
    he took it and stood up.
    "i to hate him so much...what he does and how he acts i want to leave and never come back."
    "really?!" aselie looked at him strangely.
    "yes i would rather live on the streets then with..." notos' eyes narrored. "HIM..."
    aesile turned around, there stood notos' father.
    "i told you to get home NOW." he walk to notos.
    "..."
    "well notos tell him what you just told me." aelsie said.
    notos with tears in his eyes went up to his father. "I HATE YOU."
    his father. "fine then... if thats how you feel, i guess that its only fitting to know that i hate you too." he grabed notos by the neck. "and don't ever come home, you might end up dead." he through him against the wall. "you were usless anyway." he walked away.
    "now what....now what will i do..."
    "..." aselie looked at him, with almost pity in her eyes.

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Alesie egnored him for a moment. She walked up to Notos's father, "Hey!" She called to him. When he turned to her she kicked him in the face. He went flying into a wall a few yards away, "First you hurt my sister, then you throw your own son into a wall. You've been need'in that for a while."

15. Bau

Bau New Member

notos got up. and seen his father hit a wall. "ha how does it feel."
    "you, notos, and your mother i hated."
    "what why?" notos was shocked.
    "you were born with a strange power like you mother, odd powers that were freakish."
    "i have no powers of that kind, i don't understand." notos walked over to him.
    "your mother was odd as well, thats why shes dead now..."
    "YOU, you did it," notos yelled at his father. "why?"
    "i told you those odd powers. i don't like them."
    "so you killed mother, after you found out!?"
    "i...i...can't forgive you." notos yelled.
    "what are you going to do about it? huh, use your freak powers on me?"
    "an odd power is in him..." aselie stared at notos' father. "it will soon emerge... but i thought that we finished off al of the evil in the world."
    "you mean you know about the war for peace?" notos looked at aselie. "i to thought that all evil was gone from the world, but i thought it wierd, when my father started acting this way."
    "hmmm." aselie stared down at notos's father.

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

"All I care about is that you're a threat. And if his powers dont kill you, mine will..." SHe neclace started to glow and she started to levitate in the air, "Weather you like it or not!"

17. Bau

Bau New Member

"you're umm floating?!" notos was shocked and confused. "are you telling me that thats the kind of power that i have."
    "well you little brat, you mother had simallar powers, fireballs and healing powers, that power would be way to trubulsome for the drak world."
    "ahhhh are you felling ok, what are you talking about, but thats odd... you your not my father are you."
    "fool do you think that a real father would treat you like that."
    "....aselie i think that i understand." notos looked at his father. "i understand that in order to free him then i, no, we must kill the demon inside you."
    "well this body has got to tried for me...." the dark shadow emerged for the father.
    "this body doesn't suit me..." it stared at aselie. that body would suit me more fine then this."
    the shapless figure took off toward aselie.
    "no." notos kicked the shadow. his foot hit nothing.
    "human you are indeed more stupid then you look."
    "huh." notos was shaking.
    "notos, you can't defeat a shadow like that." aselie said to him.

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Alesie let out a cry as she created a forcefield (this is painful to her cause she hasn't done it in a while, and it takes alot of energy) around Notos and herself.
    "I dont get it, you're saposed to be dead! All evil is saposed to be dead!" She fell to her knee's but leaveing the foce feild active.
    "Prene..."

Prene gimanced. She stood up, "Some things happening..."
    "What?"
    "Somethings happening to Alesie," She satrted to run torwards the store, "I'm comeing..."

19. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Both Mika and Zahn run after Prene, arriving at the store moments before her.

20. Bau

Bau New Member

"guy's this THING." notos said pointing at the shadow. "it came out of my father...and umm prene i'm sorry for what hapened to you."
    he knelt down beside asiele. "miss asiele, i'm here don't be hurt, are you ok? and thanks." notos put his hand on asiele and closed his eyes.
    "focus." he thought. "if mom can do it so can i..." a soft light went around aselie.
    "hey i did it."
    "hmmm the kid seems load for bear. May be he would be more better, if i took him."
    "ahhh..." notos looked over to the shadow.
    aselie got up. the force field still active.