RPG Archives Sailor Moon Rpg Sequile

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???

OOC: Hi. Hope you like this one.

IC: Ari looked around. There was two new energy sourse appearing. This was something she hadn't planned for. She looked at the ground, "Looks like I cant hold back..."

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki looked at Sailor V and slightl sighed, he didn't know what what going on but knew it all had to do with him some how, if only he understude these powers he has, if he could control them and really help out and really know what is going on.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: CandyCane, Now tell me how the hell there could be streets and/or civilisation on the Planet Saturn? If you can answer this question I won't delete your post. Read what's been happening before posting.

IC: "And who are you?" Star Healer asked Sailor V annoyedly. "You're a Sailor Solider, too? How pathetic" She added. "Star! Sensitive! Inferno!" Star Healer yelled sending her attack in Ari's direction.

4. Fushigi Rockna

"Hmph, so I'm pathetic am I? Yes, I am a sailor soldier but to a different degree than you. I was the spirit left behind by Aino Minako when she dropped being Sailor V and decided to ebcome Sailor Venus, working along side the sailor soldiers of the Earth. The Spriti of V, floated endlessly aroudn till it found me, a different... how do you say it... 'version' of Minako. My real name is Ishtar-Amphridite Makasuki, but I prefer just Ishtar..." she replied with a smirk.
    V looked to where Starhealer had fired the attack and in response took out her Crescent Impact and used it to send an attack to the same spot StarHealer had done so.
    "Time will tell if I should side with you all or not but for now, I think I'll help you...."

OOC: Waha, Ishtar-Amphridite.... Amphridite is the opposite of Venus in Greek (I'm probably spelling it wrong) and Ishtar was the godess of love, fertility and war in Babylonian Patheon, which i am obsessed over. XD Makasuki is just there cause it sounds cool! XD Oha dn ishtar is the anme of venus' opposit ein the game Sailor Moon: Another Story, for those who recognize it. ^^

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

Ari looked at the Sailor Scouts, "Damn." She looked around. Looks like I'm out numbered...she though.
    She would have changed to her true form, but it would only be a waste of time and energy. She thoguh for a moment, reading for an attack.

Alesie stirred on the floor where she was lying. Slowly, she opened her eyes. She looked around, and sat up. She was in a throne room. She'd been here before. When she and Sailor Cosmos(at that time) and fallen into the trap. Was this the same thing? She couldn't be sure. All she knew was she needed to get back to the others.

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki, slowly stood all of the way up and looked at the two new sailors. He was hurt, he didn't know why they were there but everything seemed to happen because of these powers he found out he has. He spoke to the new Scouts, "...I do not wish to put you in any harm, any of you, the last attack was all because of me, I can't have that happen again."
    He then picks up his swords and holds them in an X, he closes his eyes and consintrats, a slight amount of what seems to be darkness appears from where the two swords meets, it swirls and gets bigger. It becomes a portal to the world the creaters, Tailki has unwillingly called upon live. He stepps through the portal and says, "I shall be safe in here, and you will be safe from me, do not try to enter this place, you will not be able to, only ones who have an immense connection with myself can enter this world, you wouldn't want to enter any way, the beasts here can be more than any of you can handle."
    The darkness begins to reverse it self and starts to get smaller and will until it is gone, along with Tailki.

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????

Ari grimanced, "No, damn it." She looked at the senshi, "Err...Fall back. We have to rethink this." SHe said, dissapearing. She reappeared into the castle,a few inches away from where Alesie stood. She grinned, "I thought you'd be dead by now..."

Alesie jumped at the sound of Ari vioce. She didn't expect to see her agian so soon. She turned around, with an angry look on her face. She took her broach and transformed, "You're going to pay for pushing him to do that..."

"I doubt it."

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki watched the others reactions through the portal as it closed, he was sad that he had to leave them, but glad he cant put them in any more harm. He turns around after a momment and faces this new demension that he draws his power from, he didn't know anything about it, he just suddenlly found himself sending himself here to protect his friends. He began to feel weak from creating the portal, he feel where he stood and slept very deeply.

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????

Weapons classed in the throne room. Ari's force agianst Alesie agility. Ari whiped her staff at Alesie. Quickly, Alesie pulled out her power pole and blocked from the attack with it. She sent Ari's staff flying back at her. She stood up and looked Ari deep in the eyes, "Youcan try all you want but you cant beat me. And you know it."
    Ari laughed, "Dont be so sure. What makes you think I'm Useing full power, Little princess?" She looked at her, a menicing grin on her face, "Face it little girl. I have way to many trick up my sleeve for you to compriehend." She said, attacking once more. Alesie jumped out of the way, quickly countering it with a leaning trip kick and then proceeded in her assults. She jumped back.
    "Just tricks, Ariella. And I'm to fast for any of them to make hit point." She kept her whole body guarded. She did remember the last time they faught. That was for sure. But now she was rested up and ready. She wasn't going to fall victem to Ari's mind games.
    "Dont count on it!" Ari shouted, lunging at Alesie. Speed unvisible to the eye. "I'm just as fast as you are, little girl." She said, whipping her staff at her once more.
    Alesie stood her ground. Keeping an eye on ri when she could, and the trail of winds when she couldn't. Ari was right. She was just as fast. But very arrogant. She wouldn't keep her mind as clear as Alesie. Which gave her an advantage.
    At the last moment, Alesie lept into the air, avoiding Ari's attack, and then making point to land on Ari's back.

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Wherever this girl went, I have to follow her" Star Healer said and leapt away in the darkness. "This Ari person, She's the one who destroyed our Planet.." He thought. "And where are Taiki and Seiya in all this? Do they even care?"

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki found himself awakining in a new place. He looks around these new surroundings. He is inside somewhere. He looks up and sees what appears to be a throne. As he looks around the room he notices that he is in the middle of a crowd of strange creatures. The bird-like creature sitting on the throne, spreads its wings and rises, it jumps off of its chair and approuches Tailki, the crowd seperates for it. The creature nears Tailki as he notices a statue in each corner of the room by the throne, he gasps as he sees that the statue is holding two swords very similar to his own and that this person is himself.

12. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Sorcy... Am I aloud to play Star Fighter? Please? ^^

IC:
    Confused by the whole situation, Sailor V sighed and looked up to the sky. Thinking for a few seconds she pulled her mask off, turning her back into regular Ishtar-Amphridite Makasuki. She looked extremly different form her previous form. Her logn was long and black, some butterfly clips in it. Her skin was bit pale due to having such blakc hair, but her eyes were the same pale blue.
    "Can someone please explain this all to me? I'm a bit confused, and I am not afraid to admitt it." she began.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

OOC: You can. It's ok.

IC: Ari lied on the ground, a few feet away from Alesie. She gasped.
    Alesie looked own on her, "Do you see yet. Do you see what I was tell you before."

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki looks over to the bird and says, "...where, am I? ...i don't understand this place, I never have."

The bird cocked its head and opened its beck, an earshattering screech filled the room and Tailkis head. It was intense for a moment but then Tailki some how understood everything. He kind of saw it all within his mind. This place that he brought himself to, that his powers come from is a new planet, a planet that he rules, like Queen Serenity, rules over the moon, this was Planet X.

15. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Thanks! :)

IC:
    "I care Yaten it's just some people are too eager." StarFighter said as she appeared. "We need a plan, ever thought about that? Taiki's thinking up one now so that saves us for a while..."
    "So... you sure this Ari person is the one that destroyed Kinmokusei? Hmmm...."

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Alesie walked out the castle doors, torwards the others. She stopped of a moment infront of Star Fight and Healer. Then ran right past them to the others.

17. Fushigi Rockna

"Hey! Stop!" Starfighter yelled. "Come on, she might know something about all this!"
    Ishtar waited for what seemed an eternity, no one was answering her.
    "Fine then whatever." she scoffed, still holding her mask of V. "Maybe someone else could explain to me..."
    She then saw Alesie.
    "Hey, cna you explain to me what the hell is going on!?" she asked her.

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???

Alesie looked at all the new comers and smiled, "Couldn't do it with out me, eh?" She looked at Ishtar, "Sure. We got attacked, big baddy showed up, I knew'em, came to kill'em. That's pretty much it." She looked around, "What, dont I get a hello? Where Tailki?"

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Seiya.." Sailor Star Healer thought. "I'm not sure.. But I just have this feeling.." She muttered. "The only way to find out is to stick around, What do you think?"

20. Fushigi Rockna

"Hmmmm.... whatever...." Star fighter answered. "But then I suppose we better figure out who they all are then...."
    "Okay... then... good enough description..." Ishtar muttered. 'For now at least.' she added in her thoughts.
    "Anyway I can help?" she asked. If she was seeming like a bother, she didn't care. Boredom had gotten to her and here was a chance to show off her powers.