RPG Archives Sailor Moon Rpg Sequile

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????

Alesie's face went seriuose, "We'll need it." She turned around to the Sailor Stars, and then looked up at the castle, "I dont think we've seen the worst yet." She looked at the castle balcany, and saw Reikiaday standing there, watching them. She was going to defeat him. Even if it kills her. She turned around, "We should go back. Get some rest. Try and think up a plan. Reikiaday isn't through yet, and I could fell n that castle, that he has lots more tricks up his sleeve. Plus now we have Ari to worry about as well. The two of them are going to make thoguh enimies, and we cant just bardge in like we usually do."

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

The bird looked to the statues of Tailki and then back to him. He screeched again, explaining everything to Tailki.

This is his planet, it akways was. Tailki's past life rulled this planet, with the very same swords Tailki now has. However there was a war for controll and Tailki in this pass life was killed. He was born again as Tailki, with the powers of this world hidden deep inside him. The swords were lost and now returned to there rightfull owner. The Bird took over in command while all of the creatures of the world waited for Tailkis return. This was that day.

Tailki thought this must be why the bad guys were after him, because he is the key to this world, full of strong creatures. But Tailki couldn't stay here to rull this world, he had to go back sometime to help his friends, this was why he came here, but what is here that can help him?

The bird seemed to sence this question and sent out another screech, Tailki recieved an image that widened his eyes with surpris, amazment, and excitment.

3. Fushigi Rockna

"Hmmm.... So where do you all live? I guess I better introduce myself, I'm Ishtar-Amphridite Makasuki... also known as sailor V... I'll help ya, sure, I ahve nothing better to do anyways." she explained.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Alesie looked at them, "Well. We came here from the moon. But that place isn't very safe, not that they know how to get there." SHe looked at them, and held her hand out, "My name is Alesie. I'm Sailor Tear Star, one of this..." She stopped, "What ever's left of it, a part of this team."

5. Fushigi Rockna

"Well, I wanna be part of this team as wel... I take it I can..." Ishtar began, fiddling with her red 'V' mask. That mask was her ticket to victory...litterailly...

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: okay what i miss? i've been gone for so long.

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: oh kay!! I think I may be back after about, what? 2 months? or so? Well, Maybe I'll be on weekly or something now, I'll try. So lets get this thing going again, we just got like two more people then it kinda stoped, which is my fault as much as it is anyones, which is why I want to start it back up! I had a plan to reenter my character from his little world, but the story will have to continue first, which I can't really do, since I'm not around yet. Come on guys, lets contiune this, or finish it or something!

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

"Of Course. We've lots a few to some sort of sleep(the people who quit or cant get on. I had to think of something) and we need more fighters." Alesie said, half camandingly...