Sailor Moon Sailormoon Episodes Download?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by sailormoon, Aug 11, 2004.

1. sailormoon

sailormoon New Member

Where can I download Sailormoon episodes? I will appreciate those who answer this question !

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon has been LONG since it's been licensed (released by an american studio), so it's illegal to download any episodes of it. Sorry.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Wrong, Izzy. Sailormoon and Sailormoon R are NOT licensed in North America any longer. As for Sailor Stars, it never will be. You can download a few of the episodes on AnimeSuki.

The only currently licensed Sailormoon series are Sailormoon S and Sailormoon SuperS, along with the three movies.

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Well, you learn something new everyday...no wonder I don't see the first and second seasons at work anymore. =P

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sailormoon R in Dual Audio (OGM) format is available for download on BoxTorrents.

6. poeple12

poeple12 New Member

I Have news

Sailor Stars, a series that did not come out in english is up for download at this website:http://sailormercury.nowings.net/multimedia.html Which is the best website on the earth! You can download the sailor moon movies, also japanese with english subtitles, and the sailor moon super s special. its really really cool and you should sooooooo visit it.
    Hope you find what your looking for

7. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

Streaming Episodes

Since the above mentioned link no longer works, I found a website with every episode of Sailor Moon uncut, subtitled and streaming.

Sailor Moon Episodes 1-200

Enjoy! :cool: