Sakabatou & Zanbatou

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by sakabatou, Feb 13, 2004.

1. sakabatou

sakabatou New Member

Do you think it is possible to make such weapons and if so which one would you make?

sakabatou: I know it is possible to make one and use one to its full limit.

zanbatou: I know you can make it, but to wheeled it with ease it impossible but if you were really strong like these world's strongest men you might be able to use it but not to its full power as Sano.

2. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

*sighs*

ok...the Sakabatou although makable in form will never be as strong as made out to be in the manga....its just not possible.. i need not say more...

as for the Zanbatou...i think that as impossible as well...its mass would probably be around 8-900 pounds...not only is it not makable but even if it was it couldnt be weilded by anyone ever...even if you could pick it up...you couldnt swing it...theres just too much akward mass there...

3. sakabatou

sakabatou New Member

Yeah i thought that too but just wanted a opinon on it but it would be neat just to have them built for display.

4. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

the sakabatou has been made for display..several forges have made them....as for the zanbatou... its physically impossible...theres just too much steel used...the whole shape of the blade is wrong...its too thick...and too long.