RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

(This is the beguinning of Sakeido Rpg)
    Date: Aug 8, 2079 7:39 Am, just six minutes before first period.

An odd looking student enters the halls of Sakeido. He seems odd because he is one of the few humans who have joined this special school. Kaiyon Keitou, 19 years old, and a newbie in the demon school. As he walks through the school, he notices that everyone is either giving him a cold look or completly ignoring him. He soon realized this was not different from his old school, as he was a bit of a trouble maker and the other students ignored him for their own good. He felt a little bit deppressed with these memmories coming back to him, but soon he realized that that could be changed.......
    "Yeah!" he thought to himself "After all, im very good looking. Maybe i can get a girlfriend who will appreciate the real me". Quickly after thinking that, he put a big smile on his face to look more enthusiastic.
    "Now.....of to room No.357B. Off I go!" said Kaiyon.
    "Wait....357B" he muttered to himself. He soon realized that he did not even know the layout of the school.
    "Ahh crap! What do i do now! How the hell am i supposed to make a good impression if i dont even now where class is....."
    Now Kaiyon is out for someone to help him get to class. He looked around and asked someone friendly looking, but no one honestly looked honest. He looked and looked until.........

2 people like this.
  2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Minako closed her locker slowly with her open palm. She was leaning against someone elses when she spotted a familiar face.
    The raven hair beauty sighed, mentally rolling her eyes.
    What an idiot…
    Minako was usually that way. She noticed every one ignoring the dumbfounded blond as he walked through the building. She knew that feeling, but not because she was human, like him. It was because she was only half. But those days were in the past. No one cared about that in this school, mainly because they were mostly the same.
    She sent chilling glares at anyone who gave him a dirty look, knowing they probably didn’t notice. Once again, she was like that, never being noticed unless she wanted to be.
    It’s better that way…she thought to herself.
    “You’re late, Keitou.” She said flatly. Hey silver-blue eyes switched attention from the other students to him, her arms folded in front of her chest. Her hair rested elegantly at her shoulders as she spoke, “You shouldn’t act so cheery on your first day.”
    She had met Kaiyon a while ago before she came to Sakiedo School. But she had only spoken to him enough to know that he was worth her time, nothing more. She didn’t mind lecturing him.

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Across the hall, watching all of this, was the secretive and mysterious Tanizaki. Better known as Shinryu.

'Heh, these weaklings can't do anything but fight amognst themselves. I'm above all that. I know when to fight. But still, this should prove interesting.'

Tanizaki had come to Sakeido from an unknown village in rural Japan. There, he was taught swordsmanship by his father, Tokimune Tanzan. His style of swordsmanship has been taught, father-to-son, for generations. It is legend that his ancient ancestor was the great swordsmith, Masamune.

Tanizaki himself earned the name Shinryu, for his fighting style. He is rumored to have slain dragons in single combat, armed only with a sword. But still, he desires to learn. He has come to Sakeido to learn new techniques, and to test his skill against others.

Shinryu coolly leaned against his locker, and quietly watched the ensuing arguement.

4. WilKingOfGames

WilKingOfGames New Member

As Sashumar walked out of the principal's office, he felt so happy to be there and felt compelled to take a look at his school. The reason for his happiness was that the principal had agreed to help him find out about his past. The truth is that he was more anxious than he seemed, but all the questions in his head pose a great deal of deppression in his heart. There he stood, with the eyes of an angel and as placid as a pond. His good looks did not go unnoticed by other girls in this school, but the attention he was getting he chose to ignore.
    "Well.....no reason to be down!" said Sashumar to himself, knowing there still was pain in his heart. After a minute of standing there, he finally decided to move on. While he was walking he saw principal Hakaido pass by and wave here hand at him. Immediatly a grin and blush came to his face, however he tried to hide it by walking away. Truth was, he felt infatuated because she had been helping him for the past 2 years.
    "Maybe i spend a little too much time with her" he mumbled to himself.
    After a short while of walking he overheard "357B! Just tell me Minako! I can't be late!" said a voice. It was of course the humans, Kaiyon and Minako.........

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena closed her locker as she looked down and brushed away at lint that wasn't on her clothes. She looked up and tucked a lock of her black hair behind her ear as she adjusted her book bag so that she could easily reach her sword if need be. She glanced around she overheard a couple of people arguing about room 357B and sighed as she went up to them and said, "I'm going to that room right now. You can come if you'd like."

Athena smiled then turned and began to head towards the stairs.

6. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

'what a nice girl' thought Kaiyon to himself. Then said to himself 'I wish every girl here was as nice as her and more unlike...' quickly his head turned to face Minako but was forced to go back because of a mean glare she had just gave him. "Well....thanks a lot Minako-san! Hold up Athena-san! Then Kaiyon ran towards the beautyful girl whom had offered to help him find his classroom. More than a classroom, this thing was a gym. as big as a football field and as tall as a building. 'Preety hard to miss, don't you think Minako-san" muttered kaiyon to himself. After sitting down in one of the bleachers he found out his first period was none other than TaiKami Yura-san.......

7. Athena

Athena smiled at Kaiyon and asked, "Could I sit with you perhaps? I'm new to the area."

8. Reisti Skalchaste

Shinryu sighed, and walked off after Athena, realizing he'd be late for his first class if he stopped to watch every hallway brawl. He didn't wish to be late, as it would show disrespect. To his teachers, to his discipline, to himself.

He showed surprise for only an instant when he walked into the large classroom, but quickly hid it under his usual mask of impassiveness. He hadn't expected one so large, but it made a kind of sense, after all.

He chose a seat away from the other students, and waited. Were there anyone close by, they would hear him quietly say, "Wait for me, Cherry."

9. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Class was relatavely small! 'Seems that not everyone here is the same.'
    Class treated Kaiyon as if he were a zombie. No one would sit near him because he was a human. As Kaiyon sat in his little corner he realized how lonley he was. 'This is no different from my last school! Better make some friends for the good of me!' thought Kaiyon to himself. 'Maybe that nice girl, Athena-san. Yeah! Maybe we'll turn out to be a couple!' Of course Kaiyon thought this, he is very good looking! Unfortunately his bad luck and the fact that he is not very good at small talk makes him look very unnatractive. Quickly he stood up with a very odd look in his face and walked towards Athena. 'Uh....how do i, uh.....well....Athena-san. Would you uh....mind if i, i dunno, maybe......uh......sat next to....uhm....ahem...you?............

10. Athena

Athena found herself laughing despite herself and said, "Kaiyon-san i just asked you if i could sit with you. Was my voice to quiet?"

She smiled at him as she thought, "This is already promising to be an interesting year."

11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

In front of the class, Kakajo overheard what Kayion said, so he snickered to himself and said "All right...". He stood up in the class and said out loud to Athena "Hey Athena! don't worry about the shrimp there, he's no good for you, he can't make small talk, and he has possibly the worst luck ever!" Everyone in the classrom looks at Kayion and start laughing.
    After said, Kakajo walks up to Athena, and get's his face close to Athena's, he puts his hand around her chin and in a gentle, and sweet voice he said "Why not trying out your luck with me? I mean it's actually obvious we could actually be something... not like this loser here (looking at Kayion) who's never had a seroius relationship because he's too much of a trouble maker.." The whole class keeps on laughing at Kayion, it looked as if the laughing was never going to stop according to Kayion,"So wadda you say Athena, why not go for the best?".......

12. Reisti Skalchaste

Shinryu sat quietly in his corner, watching this event unfold with a trace of mild amusement on his face. Athena was pretty, of course, but he had no interest in her. For he already had somebody. He had someone waiting for him. For her, he must not fail. For her, he would give anything.

And her name is Cherry.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Minako walked to the field quietly, holding her books to her chest. She sat down quietly in an area away from people, not wanting to draw attention to herself. She watched as one of the new boys, Kakajo, made fun of Kayion. Mentally, she rolled her eyes.
    What a jerk... she thought, annoyed.
    But she didn't feel the need to do anything about it. This guy picked the wrong class to be a jerk in.
    Then her attention switched to Kayion. Nobody deserved that on their first say.
    Not giving it much thought, she walked next to him and sat down.
    "I'm sorry about earlier." Was all she said.
    While Minako sat next to the new boy, another person grabbed Kakajo's wrist and pulled it in a way that made him turn around and look at their face.
    "You picked to wrong class, kid."
    TaiKami Yura-sensie (sp) forced Kakajo down.
    She looked around, nodding to Athena.
    "There will be no fooling around in my class." She said, walking along.
    "You are to behave as well as you would if your life depended on it." She grinned, "Because in my class, it will." She stopped walking, enjoying the frantic looks the students were giving her.
    "My name is TaiKami Yura-sensie. And I'd like you all to follow me. I have a test for you." She said, walking back to the main building.

14. Athena

Athena sighed and followed TaiKami Yura-sensei out of the class, not even bothering to look at either boy. She didn't want any part of that and if it meant distancing herself from both boys she would do so. "But can I do that, Kaiyon seems to need a friend here, can I abandon him? No I can't... and Kakajo... he seems to be a complete jerk but there seemed to be a sadness about him as well..." Athena thought.

She shook these thoughts away from her, TaiKami Yura-sensei had said that they would need their wits about them. She would clear her thoughts and concentrate on the task at hand.

15. Reisti Skalchaste

Without another word, Shinryu rose and followed TaiKami Yura-sensei. He said nothing, focusing only on accomplishing his goals, and returning home to his beloved Cherry.

Whether he noticed it or not, Shinryu shot a withering glare at Kakajo. Nobody should be ridiculed as Kaiyon was. He knew well what it felt like to be on the recieving end. It was that kind of treatment that drove him into swordsmanship. Nobody poked fun at him now. If they did, they would soon find themselves without a head.

16. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

As all the other students were exiting the classroom, Kaiyon couldn't help but glare at Athena for a few seconds.....Kaiyon quickly 'Besides! I'm not her type anyways!.....maybe.....' though Kaiyon. Slowly he stood up, feeling a little ashamed of what Kakajo had said about him earlier, but he knew he had a justified reason. 'Maybe i'm just a little bad at conversations. But.....fu, fu .......I can change that! All i need to do is get a girlfriend! Yea! My most ingineous plan yet! Fu, fu, hehehe.....now! Who should i ask out!?'
    "Class is leaving, you better catch up!" shouted a voice to remind Kaiyon.
    'Well....better think of a candidate to be my girlfirend later! Fu, fu!'........

17. Athena

ooc: Kaiyon, aren't we suppose to be following the teacher for her test?

AIC: Athena looked back to see Shinryu and fell back into step beside him and said, "I did not like what happened back there... but I sense great sadness behind Kakajo as well. Shinryu-san, what exactly happened between those two guys? Do you know?"

18. Reisti Skalchaste

Shinryu responded to Athena's query with a faraway look in his eyes, deep in thought. Although, he responded uncharacteristically, talking to Athena as though she were a friend, rather than as someone beneath him.

"I'm not certain, but nobody should act as Kakajo did. There are better ways to deal with anger and sadness. Kakajo should be more careful of his actions... lest someone retaliate."

19. Seishin

Seishin Guest

As the students are sitting down, the classroom door opened. Everyone thought it was the teacher, but it was in fact Kakajo. It looked to him like Athena and Kayion were still mad at him for being such a jerk. He thought to himself "crap, out of all the rooms to get in a school, i have to get it with the twerp, I don't care about him though. But thanks to him i made myself look like a fool in front of Athena. I gotta find a way to look good in front of Athena. Ummm, THAT'S IT! I got it."
    Kakajo looks at Kayion in a rather friendly face. He walks up to Kayion and looks at Athena for a quick second, then says to Kayion "Hey there man, look sorry about what I did to you in class man, i didn't mean to be a jerk. So no hard feelings huh? we shouldn't bring all this violence into this school. Come on wadda ya say huh?" He put his hand out to give Kayion a handshake, and said "come on huh? don't be that mean...yes or no?"

20. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Kaiyon quickly glanced at Kakajo. He remembered his past with Kakajo and rememberd what quite angered him. Kaiyon was angered for how Kakajo had made him look, so he took the handshake but did not look at him directly in the face. As Kaiyon walked along with the class, he caught up to Athena by only walking. He did not look directly at her and smiled....."Past is the past Athena-san, Shinryu-san!' He said this knowing they were paying attention and were curious why Kakajo did what he did. "Whatever happens tomorrow is what matters!" said Kaiyon, but then thought to himself 'if tomorrow is what matters, then tomorrow becomes yesterday. When does it really matter?'........'wait.....this is what i used to think back in the other school....'
    "Ahhhh great! JUST A TIME TO REMEMBER THAT NOW!" ne noticed the class was staring directly at him. 'oh crap! did i just say that out loud!?' Quicly he put both his hands behind his head and just chuckled.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.