RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Zealot

Zealot New Member

If it is possible, I was wondering if the character bloom could still be left vacant. If someone comes along and decides to use her or if I see an opportune time in the storyline I would like to introduce her as an Incarnation of Thorne's. If anyone thinks this is a bad idea, please let me know.

2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Lets go with your idea, Zealot. If there's no response of anyone wanting Bloom in the next three (3) days, then she's all yours.

[EDIT]As of now, Ill take control of the school's principal. She'll be back on later, so leave her up to me![/EDIT]

- Kaiyon

3. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Nee, I dunno how much I'll be around here for a little. My school life is taking over right now. I was wondering if anyone could drag my char around when I manage to disappear for a while? Or something like that?

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I haven't heard from TheCuteOne and she hasn't responded here. Has she pmed anyone else here?

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

So, with Hajime Saitou back, what should we do about his character, Taiyoko? Hiro hasn't posted in awhile, and I'll admit it would be nice to see Taiyoko back under his original controller. I'll leave that up to Kaiyon.

Also, with me leaving for 2 1/2 weeks, I'll need someone to take over myself and Karukai while I'm gone, in case they need to do something.

I think Athena could do a good job as me, if she's willing, and perhaps Hajime could take Karukai while I'm gone?

6. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

can i play?
    i will pm my charater to Kaiyon, to make sure it's okay.

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I have allowed this, and as soon as Kagome_Akari posts a new profile, and it is accepted by all three GMs, then she may play. I only do this because the RP has been kind of dead for a while, so new, more active players will most likely bring it back to life.

Again, thank you all.

- Kaiyon

8. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Ok, so, for current players, we have...

Shinryu - Shinryu, Karukai
    Athena - Athena, Shinryu
    Kaiyon - Kaiyon, TaiKami, Katsuke, Hokkaido
    Darien - Kakajo
    Zealot - Thorne, Bloom
    Hiro - Taiyoko
    Kryshana - Tsuki
    Hajime Saitou - Karukai, Taiyoko
    Kagome_Akari - ?????

Right? Temp. controllers, as I suggested, are bolded, and suggested permanent controllers are italiced. And, since Hiro's been inactive, I'd like to see Taiyoko given back to his rightful controller.

Does anyone have any changes or suggestions to this?

Kryshana has also been rather inactive, perhaps her character should be transferred as well? And I know Darien's been out with medical problems, perhaps we should move Kakajo to someone else for the time being?

Changes will have to be approved by Kaiyon, since I'll be gone until the 30th. And Kagome's new character will have to be approved by Athena, since I won't be able to unless she posts it before tomorrow morning.

Take care, all!

9. Athena

Sure I'll control your character while you're gone Shinryu... I'll do my best and yea if Kaiyon is fine with Kagome Akari's character then i should be fine with it to. That and I know Kagome can rp just fine ^_^.

10. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

thank you Athena :)
    i'll be posting my charater ASAP!

Also, i was thinking that maybe my charater could be a new student????
    it's only a suggestion....if you don't like it then feel free to object :)

11. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

OMG...I'm so sorry. I'm finally able to go on now. Hiro would like to keep his character Taiyoko and I would like to still keep my character Tsuki. It's just that Hiro and I have been really busy with school work lately since our final exams are coming up next week. Sorry that we haven't been around lately, but I promise that we'll post in the rPG as soon as possible! Thank you! :)

12. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Kagome_Akari, Id preffer if your student was just another student coming into play, like the Shadowist Kaiyon has recently caputured. It would make no sense to have a new student in the school when they're on a quarantine-like status.

As for the rest of you, I thank you all again for joining, and keeping this RPG alive. ^_^

Also, G'luck Shinryu!

- Kaiyon

13. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Wait, we still have a problem...Hiro still wants to be taiyoko...it is really up to you who gets to be him, i could always make a new teacher or something, or join a new rp or make my own. Its your choice Kaiyon.

14. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Name: Akari Utada
    Race: human with a little half demon. (she gets the half demon part from her mother.)
    Style: archery
    Weapons: different kinds of magic arrows. (example- ice arrows which when shot at a target freezes the target but it wears off.)
    History: Akari was born to a japanese family that lived in a shrine. They all knew archery in her family. She lived in the shrine with her Mother and grandfather. Akari is a very good archer. She doesn't know her father and the only father figure she has is her grandfather. She has never really asked anyone about her father. Her mother is a half demon. Her mother has wings and special arrows with heart shaped arrowheads, her mother is like cupid almost. Akari gets her attracting looks from her mother who looks like an angel herself.
    Appearance: i have a pic.
    Personality: She is playful, sweet, kind hearted, flirtious, and a bad a** archer, and follows her heart.

hope this is okay. also, does my age have to be that old?

Attached Files:

15. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Ive decided to let Hiro keep Taiyoko. No hard feelings on either of you, I hope. Ive informed Hajime already through a PM, but making it public will reassure things.
    All of you, make sure to post in the RPG!

Thank you.

- Kaiyon

16. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

okay, but what about my charater? no one approved her yet. also i added a pic. Is it okay if the wings stay? the wings could be the half demonis she gets from her half demon mother.

17. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Ok, i have created a new teacher.

Name: Kyu Rishun

Race: Half-Ice Demon

Style:He is a skilled warrior in martial arts, and carries his sword around with him constantly. His demonic powers give him the powerful ability to control/create ice/snow. His powers are admired by all.

Weapons: Carries a katana with him.

History: He was raised in the artic, where his family taught him how to fight. He eventually left them, for reasons unknown, and began to travel. He eventually came across Sakeido High School and applied for the position of History teacher, a subject he had always liked.

Appearance: http://eg.nttpub.co.jp/news/image/20041005_04_12.jpg

Personality: A kind and friendly man, all of the girls love him to death for his attitude and good looks. He is nice towards everyone, but can be angered if aroused. He is a perfect gentleman, and everyone finds him to be their favorite teacher.

Thats him, I hope he's ok.

18. Athena

As long as Kaiyon approves of both of you, You have the okay as far as I'm concerned. I'll message him to ask him to write his approval or disapproval. I do like the wings though Kagome! ^_^

19. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Both Kagome_Akari's and Hajime_Saitou's characters are Approved! Thank you for joining Kagome_Akari, and thanks for sticking with us Hajime Saitou.

Also, Ive posted once again to get things started up in the school again.
    As a summary, Shadowists are ready to attack the school at any minute, and its proven that at least one has infiltrated the halls.
    Everyone in the school is going to have to keep their guards up, in case there's any higher level shadowists in the halls.

Thanks all!

- Kaiyon

20. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

I was reading the story, just skimming, and you guys got bracels or something....since i just started do i automatically have one?