say it ant so i new cartoonnetwork could not be trusted

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by eagleclaw, Aug 14, 2004.

1. eagleclaw

eagleclaw New Member

what is boomerang thinking if the rumor is true they will no longer run battle of the planets any more i new cartoonnetwork could not be trusted we waited along time to final see our long awaited cartoon series and they are taking it off of the air after they had on april a whole day of battle of the planets restored episodes, what is it that i hear that boomerang will now become a preschool network where is ted turner when you need him, somebody has to contact sfe to see what the hell is going on, and as a loyal fan of battle i believe that if this is true it could affect the knew series that is coming out next year cartoonnetwork makes me sick to my stomach to pull something like this after we the fans fought begged and struggled to get this cartoon back after so many years of its depature i wonder who is going to pick up the series could it be ABC family network if this is a nightmare somebody please wake me up

2. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

That is one long-*** sentence, Phil!

3. Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring New Member

I posted this already. Why hasnt anyone acknowledged my topic :(

4. eagleclaw

eagleclaw New Member

News From Sfe And It Clears Reads

Battle, G-Force and Gatchmen, with new English voices, are moving to the Anime Network
    I want to no from anybody who has direct tv and the dish wll any of this dish systems carry the anime network or will you have to request it