Sayonara

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Black Robed One, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

I know it could appear to be strange coming from me, since I’ve posted my regrets about two other members’ leaving just a few days ago, but… Yes, ol’ BRO is leaving these boards for good.

Unfortunately (for some people), a certain person (I am polite enough not to point with my accusing finger, but if he reads this, he knows that I am talking about him and doubtless enjoys his victory) made it a point to make me feel unwelcome at these boards, and since I am neither able to do anything about him nor do I want to stay where my presence is so obviously unwelcome, I’ve decided to leave for good. To be completely truthful, I must add that I have been rather unhappy about these boards’ moderation policy even before now, but until now, this problem was never serious enough for me to leave. Well, now it is obviously time for me to go.

Sayonara, minna-san.

1 person likes this.
  2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

That you aren't able to do anything about it is quite false. If you have a problem with a user, regardless of their status, you can contact a Moderator, Super Moderator or Administrator at any time.

However, in the end, it is your choice, and thus I bid you farewell.

3. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Sayounara

Now I'm really sad. I can't believe you're going to leave. I wouldn't do this if I were you but I don't know your reasons. As Arcueid said, you have to be able to do something.

Sayounara, Burakku Robeddo Wan

1 person likes this.
  4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

How unfortunate to have yet another user leave these wonderful boards. *sigh*
    Well, I guess there's nothing i can do exept wave you goodbye. Have a wonderful future!

-KaiyonTormentor

5. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

All I have to say is bye and i know how you feel, I used to spend my whole day on here, but now I only come on when I have nothing to do, I used to always think who would want to leave this site, its wonderful here Ive made so many new friends, but now everything seems to have faded away, I get atacked for every little thing I do wrong, and I get bad karma for no reason, I used to look up to some of the users here, but know theyve left do to the same thing thats happening to me.

1 person likes this.
  6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Ugh, three goodbyes, and each one hits closer to my heart. First Raven, whom I barely knew, then Star Princess, who was always a good person in my eyes, and now a dear friend, Black Robed One.

I can't say how depressing this is. I really don't like how people keep leaving. I've sent an email to him regarding this, so I won't go on about it too much, but I will say I hope nobody else leaves. Otherwise this could become a ghost town... err forum. :forced, humourless laugh:

Sayounara, friend.

7. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

...O...kay? Goodbye, mystery poster!