Movies Scariest movie you've seen

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Devil May Cry, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I've never seen a truly scary movie. And it's not because I don't watch many. I've seen a lot! It's just a sad, true fact that either
    a.) Our horror films blow
    or
    b.) I'm not phased by anything

This isn't to say I don't jump at stuff... The Sixth Sense and Signs made me like that the first time I saw them. But I'd like to see something really terrifying.

2. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

i haven't seen any movies that scared me yet has anyone got any requests?

3. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Don't Look Now with Donald Sutherland was interesting.........

4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

What are supposed to be scary movies dont really scare me. Unless its all quiet and thats followed by a very short loud noise, maybe.
    Remeber that part in Spider-Man? When the Goblin pops in the screen for like a second after Norman wakes up. That made me jump on my seat on the movies.
    I guess the reason i dont think movies are scary is because i know they are not real, or they are written well, just not on a level to scare me.

5. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

I find they don't go to the limits and end up making movies that wouldn't even scare a new born

6. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Maybe it's that movies became full of gore instead of suspense. Also, the whole media became full of gore, so what scares a young kid today?

20 years ago, a kid would be really scared by simple stuff. But now, what is to be seen, I wonder?

7. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

And end with stupid ****ing plot which has no need for killing and makes the gore pointless to enjoy or be sared of i think there no such thing as a sary movie unless u have access to the the ones what have been banned.

8. Orion

Orion Gears

Let's see, I think the scariest movie I have ever seen was the original black and white Night of the Living Dead. I saw it when I was like 6, I had nightmares for a week, because the movie took place in a country house, and I was living in a country house when I saw it.

9. Cascade dream

Cascade dream New Member

I think the scariest movie I ever saw was the origional exorcist movie...I saw it when I was about 5 so,It scared me fairly well :D
    But I just watched it recently and its not scary anymore....I don't think there is a movie that could scare me anymore(I know I'm gonnna regret saying that :p )

10. Orion

Orion Gears

Lol, when I watched that I thought it was a joke. My mom said she wouldn't go to the bathroom down the hall because there was an attic door there and she thought the devil was up there afetr she saw it. Talk about being scared. :bleed:

11. Arucard_gott

Arucard_gott New Member

Definintly the original 1980`s Excorcist, beats the crap outta all theese modern "horror" flicks, ZOMBIES ARENT SCARY ANYMORE HOLLYWOOD, yes the excorcist did have a semi-good bit of gore, but it made it even more intense, i thought it was awsome, and i still watch it today, im trying to think of a newer movie that has scared me...ah i dunno, but im a sucker for vampire flicks, i love em :cool: :cool: :cool:
    :bleed2: