Second Podcast Added - Anime & Manga & Games

Discussion in 'News' started by Cloud, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Seishin and Kaiyon have provided us with their first podcast on boards.jp, covering anime, manga and video games -

I've just listened to it and it is great fun!

1 person likes this.
  2. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Dammit! They beat me to it! >:

Oh well, mine's just about ready too, I think I should try and lengthen it a bit though, Mine's probably about 12 minutes long, 6 without the music. :p I need to read it and time it to be sure.

Anyway they did pretty good at it, certainly not boring. :p I was a bit surprised when they mentioned me though. I'll look forward to competing with them with these ^^

EDIT: Testing it, it was only 3 minutes long :( I need to lengthen it

4. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Get talking so :) Would it be easier if you had someone else doing the podcast with you (any locals)?

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

It changes the mood where there's a second person, or even third person. Especially since we don't have any songs, so we had to change the mood a bit.

Like I said, hope you guys enjoy some news and such when it's just voices talking, and no songs.
    Bet ya I'll beat you to the second one today?^^
    We'll be mentioning a lot of people from the Boards. Our next Podcast is actually longer than this one, since we're adding a segment called "BJP News". What will we say? Gonna have to wait;)

-Seishin

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

It was pretty good. There were some parts that were really kinda funny actually. Mine will be up and runnning soon as well. And dammit, I wanted to do a BJP News thing too:(

7. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

There was even a slight reference to one of my threads in there.

Good job!

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Thanks guys.

We just finished recoding our second Podcast really. This time we kind of really DO have our own base.

In other words, I moved the computer and everything to my room, where we could have more space, talk more freely, and add a special Anime Commentary section where we do our reccomendations.

We also added some actual BJP News. And some others.

Also, we talk a bit about movies and stuff.

Hope you guys enjoy the second one when it gets on!^^

-Seishin
    EDIT:The Podcast is actually longer this time. It runs for about 24 minutes total!

9. Reisti Skalchaste

lol, the closest person I know of is FR or Cherrygirl, and as near as I can tell it's still a several-hour drive for both of them. :p Apart from that I don't contact many of my RL friends anymore... :(

But there are many options, and Skype is one that opens up possibilities... something for the future, I think.

Anyway I'll get to work on mine. It may not be first, but I'll try to make it the best. :D

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Second one's up. Hope you guys enjoy this one, 'cause it will be a while until we record the third one!^^

-Seishin

11. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

*Listens to podcast*

You two are crazy.

12. Orion

Orion Gears

You guys did a good job. You really can talk for a long time (although Cloud totally beat you guys.) ;). Listening to this makes me wanna do my own so bad. Gotta get my mic hooked up. :)

13. Sp1k3

Sp1k3 New Member

Well, I am proud of you guys doing this. I'll give you my review on it tommorow.

14. Reisti Skalchaste

In response to that last snippet on the second podcast you guys did - "Meh" :p

I have way too many things on my plate to worry about doing a podcast now. You guys enjoy your time in the limelight for now. :)

Also, since Spanish is your first language, IIRC... Shinryu no existe ahora. Por favor, no me llame ese nombre. :)

15. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

I'll have to listen them in their entirety at a later date... tragic really cause the reviews seem to indicate that this is a must hear... hmm if only we had a faster internet. Curse you dial up.

16. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Great job again guys!

17. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Yay for reviews!
    Well, since it's in Spanish...
    Perdon. Pero tienes que acordarte que ese era el nombre que tu usaste por mas de un ano. Cuando yo cambie my nombre a SK, todos me llamaban Seishin. No creo que te tienes que preocupar tanto. Hay solo pocas personas que se accuerdan de ese nombre. Tendria que ser un honor no? Despues de todo, eras on moderador (forgot to say Moderator in Spanish!), y mucha gente solia respetarte.

DISCLAIMER! There is no cursing or bad comments, I just felt like keeping up with my Spanish.

Other than that, thanks to everyone else too!

-Seishin
    (Oh, for those with reviews, don't rate us on the quality that our voices are heard in. The Mic was a dollar, AKA:The best we can afford!:D)

18. Reisti Skalchaste

Bueno que no es unpronounceable. No soy [​IMG] :p

También no soy Shinryu. Por favor, solamente me llama Ragnarok.

Anyway, if that's the quality of a $1 mic, why did I waste $10 on mine? :p You did fine.

Edit: Are you aware of the fact that you told me I have used the name Shinryu for longer than an anus? o_O

"ano" translates to "anus." I think you mean "año"

19. Seishin

Seishin Guest

It's EBay doing wonders!
    It's my keyboard imparement. I can't find that letter, since it's only in Spanish, and I'm too lazy to find it...

-Seishin

20. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Haha, I had a sheet that told me how to do that. If I find it, I'll give it to you. You did good man.