September 9, 2006 (The most important day for Bleach fans)

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Basher, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

I thought it was great besides the fact that Ichingo repeated everything Rukia said. That got annoying pretty fast.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

And reading it isn't annoying at all. Well wait I don't remember. Maybe we should see what they editted.

3. Fushigi Rockna

I only caught the first bit of it on YTV last Friday. I haven't seen the Japanese version yet, so I can't compare the English voices to the Japanese...

However...

Ichigo....for me, it didn't quite sound like the way I imagined him to sound as I read the manga. It sounded a little like what I had imagined, but what I had imagined was a little more...I dunno...tougher? =/ The English voice sounded a bit more comical to me, I suppose. (Gah, it's always difficult to explain this...It was the same thing with Naruto for me...)

But I cracked up at Ichigo's dad. XDDD Yuzu and Karin sounded cute, although they also sounded like PuffyAmiYumi (is it the same voice actresses? i have no idea, i don't know the names of the voice actors in HiHiPuffyAmiYumi)

I stopped watching when the first Hollow showed up, so I can't give any more opinion on it. =/ Guess I'll watch it this week too.

4. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

Episode 2 aired.

I thought Tatsuki and Orohime's voices were spot on

End of the episode featured a voice over from Kan Onji, but I'm not digging his VA

Chad was a bit. Not intimidating

Still like the direction the dub company is taking it

5. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Um, seeing it for the first time, it was alright. I'm not a fan of the genre at all, but I usually get roped into what's on Adult Swim because my ass doesn't sleep anymore. -_-

Oh well, it's anime. Blah, I miss having money to buy anime as opposed to watching it on cable. I refuse to pirate it, damn morals.

6. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

For all those fansub fans out there..... does anyone really hate the english dubbed version? I cant stand the voices after watching over 100eps in Jap with fansubs.