Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Basher, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Has anyone noticed that there are side stories now? Like in the last episode (episode 47) Hinamori and the former captain Aizen. Why she wanted to be in his squad. I think some of these side stories are interesting.

I think because animes can catch up to the mangas they need side stories. Look how close Naruto with the manga if they didn't add in catching the bug. That used 3 or 4 episodes. See animes take like 3 chapters per episode which come out (for the most part) weekily while the manga is just one chapter a week. I honestly think that they need to do side stories. As long as they are deeping the story I don't mind them at all.

1 person likes this.
  2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

uhh, I don't see much side stories in Bleach, unlike Naruto. Besides, in Naruto they went too far, they are now way way behind :/

And as I recall, Hinamori & Aizen wasmentioned in the manga, wasn't it?

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

It was, I think it was some 1-2 pages of it, but it was really short.

- Teddz

4. Basher

I checked and it was like she was in the cell and then she wasn't. She wanted to hurt someone. It wasn't as detailed as the anime did. Chapter 127 in the cell. Chapter 100 he was dead. Chapter 101 she attacked. Chapter 103 in cell given paper work. I check too chapter 89.

5. Zanza

Staff Member

Stories in the manga have to be detailed while making them into anime. For example, the fights. You don't see the manga uses 10 pages just for one attack. They need to save pages unlike the anime, which wants to waste more time before catching to the manga or to have more money :innocent look:

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'm not sure what you mean. Some things get more elaborated on in the anime, but the anime is more true to the manga than Naruto's anime.

7. whaddadumsheet

whaddadumsheet New Member

most of u r rite, methinks that cause most o the time, anime takes up 4-5 chapters of manga, and so anime runs out of things to do and sometimes change the whole essence of the comic (chobits)

8. Basher

What they elaborated on is what I am talking about. I have a friend who hated the whole bug thing in Naruto. They complained it wasn't in there and etc. Then one episode got interesting so they liked it. We both noticed that there are some things in the anime but not in the manga. Bleach thankfully elaborates on things not an the manga so far. I like the elabataions some people don't.

If they didn't it would be 67 episodes (total) to chapter 193 (recent release). Right now 48 is out. So in (without missing a week and the series continuing) 19 weeks we will have 67 but 212 chapters. Close to 6 or 7 episodes more for 212 chapters. So then 74 episodes and 219 chapters. 2 or 3 episodes more. Then 221 chapters. 1 more episode 78 episodes then 222 chapters. Next week 223 chapters. On no anime further in the manga by two chapters. Fillers come in anime will never be ahead. I am assuming 3 chapters each but sometimes there are less. Who knows if the anime will go this far.

9. Zanza

Staff Member

An example for this:

The eye contact between two before the ignition of thr battle. The keep them look at each other for over 10 seconds, while in the manga it takes 2 pictures.. 1/4 the page :p

10. Basher

Which would be like 1380 seconds in a 23 minute anime. 19 pages a chapter or so about 76- 1/4 pages. So that 10 seconds was used on 1/228 1/4 page in 3 chapters. So techincally that would be like .25/57 fear my math skills. Hehe. SO putting this into anime format. For every minute almost 2 1/2 pages should be run. Okay that is so just me messing around.

Anyway obviously somethings are normal like using ten seconds for the look. It may take someone ten seconds to skim over that part in the manga. If you think about it, it wouldn't add up. But hey what can I say it is close. 1.67 (1/4 of a page which is 2 panels format) for ten seconds of anime. Okay I am so done now. Probably confused the heck out of you guys. :p

I was just stating the fact that they need these fillers. For those who have yet to complain about them. See 1 episode = 3 chapters and 1 chapter comes out a week at some point they will meet up. As long as it doesn't get to far away from the anime. I had a talk with my friend he sees it my way now.

I honestly thought that Hinamori loved Aizen but I find out with the anime it is more of an admiring love.

11. Basher

BUMP

I was wondering what is the opinions of those little extras at the end of each anime episodes.

I like them. Sometimes they are informative. They also are for a good laugh.

I still like the one where Kenpachi tries to put on the little bells on his hair.

12. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Uhhhh... you talking about the Anime or the Manga?

~W

13. Basher

Heh.

I have yet to try and catch up with the manga in a long time. I am watching the anime though.

14. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Byakuya's meetings to the girl clubs and lieutenant clubs (vice captain) are my favs.

That, and the one with the captain of Squad 13 (Who stole the cookies?)

Best segment ever. Sucks that DUB fans don't get it. ^o^

-Seishin