Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Jedimdo, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Well, a club must have it's official member list and this is the case for the Negima Fan Club too. Post here requesting entrance to the club and any of the Club Leaders will add you to the list. Remember to [thread=18386]read the rules[/thread] first!

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

We all may be giving titles to members as well. For example, most of you may know, my title on the Negima Fan Club will be Thousand Master.

Don't make a big fuss trying to join, just a simple "aye wanna join" and something else please.

-Seishin

3. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

"aye" wanna join!
    As Magister Magi I hope. I may not know as much as the obsessed Kami and Sakata, but i can hold my ground well on knowledge.

Please!?

- Kaiyon

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

We're not quite into doing Minister/Magister Magi just quite yet. I myself only have it since i already got dibs on Chiu. Expext us to release offical Pactio Cards in less than a week.

But for now, you are singed up as a regular member.

-Seishin

5. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

Okay then maybe you guys can teach me about this.... then I can become a fan. =)

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

What I meant was that you don't have to have ultimate knowledge to join this fan club, or to even post here. You could have just watched the first episode and liked it.

The Fan Club Membership just gives you access to some events that we will we having, as well as having your name on the official "BJP Mahou Sensei Negima Fan Club List"

I'll start on the Episode previews/reviews later.

-Seishin

7. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

May I join? I am very interested in this club! I am a big Negima Fan and wouldn't mind helping with contests or what not.