So Sad (to watch Good Love go Bad)...

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by b-tuvs, Nov 18, 2007.

1. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Farewell is a lonely word... but it doesn't mean goodbye, it simply implies that there might still be a chance to meet again some day...

ever since I was a child, they always told me that God is love, and the Bible testifies to that. It is a book that was written far older than my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grand parents. Many wise men tried to define love and it's entirety, but failed. Love is not bound by logic, nor reality that governs man. God is an infinite being, therefore, love is an infinite entity and it also has no definite meaning. You can't stop love from flourishing just because you are too far apart, that is just a poor excuse to give up... If your love is governed by the laws that bound man to this world, it might be time to stop and think, "is this real love, or just a spur of the moment?" it's always a sad thing to see good relationships end when love dies... There is a song by the Everly Brothers that say:

"We used to have good times together
    But now I feel them slip away
    It makes me cry to see love die
    So sad to watch good love go bad

Remember how you used to feel, dear
    You said nothing could change your mind
    It breaks my heart to see us part

Is it any wonder that I feel so blue
    When I know for certain that I'm losing you

Remember how you used to feel, dear
    You said nothing could change your mind
    It breaks my heart to see us part

So sad to watch good love go bad"

Its a short song, but it says it all.
    When love dies, a part of the person dies with it...

"don't be too kind to every people you meet, you might only end up hurting them..."