Fan Art Some Fanart, Please Take A Look ^^

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by _Mangaka_, Mar 29, 2004.

1. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Some Fanart,Own Art, Please Take A Look ^^

Hello everyone i was thinking of showing some of my fanart just for fun, and to get som critique on what you think of it, please be nice i am new at this forum :shy:

First fanart=Sasuke from naruto=Sasuke

Second Fanart=Krillin From DBZKrillin

And third =Manji from Blade of emmortal Manji

Well did you guy's like them, tell me wich one you like the most.^^ If you liked any of them

2. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

yea there really nice ^^
    keep up the good work eh,
    what other series do you do?

3. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

much wowness!
    I especially like Manji - very cool

4. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Thanks i am glad you guy's like them,,, well i do all kinds of series

Have done some akira some kenshin some berserk and other,I would be glad to do one for you if you like SaberJX2

5. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

hmm how about some SMJ art?

6. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

mm I feel stupid but i have to ask what does SMJ stand for :shy:

7. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

Since SaberJ2X is nowhere to be seen, I'll answer your question instead. SMJ stands for Saber Marionette J, a truly wonderful anime series, which in fact consists of three anime series: Saber Marionette J (SMJ), Saber Marionette J Again (SMJ Again) and Saber Marionette J to X (SMJ2X). Well, there also are Saber Marionette R (SMR) and Saber Marionette Zero (SMZ), but I haven't seen either of them, and besides, they are more or less distantly related to the original Saber Marionette J. More information can be learned in the following thread: http://forums.mangatoanime.com/showthread.php?t=9253

It's a pity that you haven't seen Saber Marionette J, for I would just love to see more Saber Marionette J fanart...

…Anyway, returning to the original post…

Unfortunately, I have seen neither of the series from which these characters came from, but personally, I liked the picture of Sasuke most of all.

8. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

heh.. that happens when I go offline and have a life :) :anime:

9. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

First of all I wan to say thank you Black Robed One, for leting me know al that info, mayby i should se that anime ^^

I will do some smj fanart and then post them here you just wait 1 day and i will be finished ^^

10. Christabel

Christabel New Member

wow, they're all very nice! My fav would go to sasuke :anime:

11. Black Robed One

To SaberJ2X:

Well, I didn't know for how were you gone, and so, I decided to offer my humble assistance to Mangaka-sama... I hope, that you aren't overly angry with me because of this, SaberJ2X, are you? :sweat2:

12. Black Robed One

To Mangaka-sama:

You are certainly welcome, Mangaka-sama! ^_^

Personally, I highly recommend you to see Saber Marionette J, of course, if you will somehow manage to get them. Personally, I had some troubles in getting complete Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again and Saber Marionette J to X series after I accidentally stumbled upon some music clips from Saber Marionette J and Saber Marionette J Again, and then first nine episodes from Saber Marionette J. But then again, in my home country it is generally more or less difficult to get anime, and so, you may have less trouble with getting Saber Marionette J series. Either way, Saber Marionette J definitely worth whatever troubles you might have with getting them, believe me!

Hmmm… But isn’t paining characters whom you have seen only on the pictures rather tricky? Oh, well, I am not an artist myself, so how should I know? Either way, would just love to see more Saber Marionette J fanart, especially from such a talented artist as you are, Mangaka-sama! Truth to tell, I haven’t really seen anybody but SaberJ2X doing good SMJ fanart so far…

13. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

nah no problem

14. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Hey i have made a SMJ fanart pleas take a look it my first try so be nice with the critique :shy: First SMJ Fanart ^^

15. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

sasuke and krillin, really good pictures :) wich bothers me a lil cause your SMJ one is really inferior to those two...

:confused:

16. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

What can i say, I cant be good at thing I haven't tried drawing before :sweat: but hey i liked this SMJ manga style i think i will prectise a bit more and i will show you guy's what I am Made of ^^ keep in tuch

17. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Hey- was looking at your earlier pictures! Very nice! What kind of pencils/paper/other equipment do you use? ^_^ Maybe you could request a gallery to host your works of art!

18. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

hehehe.. I've seen that picture ;)

19. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

That picture before was crapy made by me Gomene for making SMJ look so bad, i did a second picture, it is crap to but take a look :shy: [​IMG]

Meaikoh_Takashi, I use normal print paper and a school pen and the shading i do with my fingers, it gets smugy but what can i do i dont have any other artist tools :shy: were can i ask for a gallery to host my images i am looking all over for that, but cant find them only these 10 mb accounts and belivie me i have a lot more than 10 mb of art (about 350 mb) :dizzy:

20. Black Robed One

I like your second SMJ picture, Mangaka-sama (the one with Saber Dolls, i.e. Tiger, Luchs and Panther)! I especially liked the way you drawn Panther (the one to the right)! Keep up good your good work, Mangaka-sama, and good luck to you with it!