Fan Art Some Fanart, Please Take A Look ^^

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by _Mangaka_, Mar 29, 2004.

1. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

Wow, your really talented. And you Color well also :catgirl: I color by hand, and it doesnt look as good as your that's for sure. Keep up the GREAT work :anime:

2. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Thanks :shy: There are to many nice people at this forum ^^ Well i do many hand coloring my self but I have so crapy pencils so i dont bother, do you have photoshop by the way (the coloring program i used for this image)

3. Christabel

Christabel New Member

wow that's a lot o updates i missed. that's a sweet pic you got there, hand colouring?? nice!

4. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

Wow!!!

WOW!!!! It is GREAT, Mangaka-sama! That's the best Lime fanart picture I have seen so far! And that's considering the fact that you haven't even seen Lime in the series! WOW, I'm impressed! You must be extremely talented, Mangaka-sama, even more talented then I initially thought you were! Please keep up your wonderful work, Mangaka-sama! I would like to see more of it oh so very much!

Oh, and as about myself, I don't study Japanese, I just tend to use some of Japanese words, phrases and name suffixes from time to time, so that I can appear to be a "wise guy", LOL! ^_^ Well, truth to tell, it is mostly because I find Japanese language to be a truly beautiful language. Oh, I would definitely just love to learn Japanese one day, but unfortunately learning Japanese will have to wait, as I am already learning two foreign languages (English and German) and I fear, that starting to learn third foreign language right now is going to be too much for me, especially since I am just beginning to learn German.

5. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Thank you guy's :shy: :shy: I am glad that people even look at this topic of mine, and that people reply to, it is just a fan art drawers dream :catgirl: ^^

Black Robed One, Ye its maybe wise not to pressure you head with another language, I know 5 different languages, I can only speak them thou, I know Swedish of course but I am not Swedish my self I only live here, and then I know English, German and I know Albanien and then Jogoslavien,. And now I am learning Japanese ^^

6. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Hey I was thinking of posting some old fan art If anybody would like to see ^^

This Image contains my all time favourite characters in one single image ^^ oh you guy's will like it For those of you ho don’t know any of them, The person flying is Goku from DB(dragon ball) the person on his back is Uzumaki Naruto from the serie Nanruto and the person with the long neck is Monkey D Ruffy from one piece ^^
    http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/mangaka/favo+cha.jpg

7. Black Robed One

Dou itshimashite, Mangaka-sama!

Dou itshimashite, Mangaka-sama!

Wow, 5 different languages?! That's surely impressive! I think that 4 different languages, i.e. my native language (which I mostly prefer to keep in secret ;-) ), English, German and possibly Japanese is going to be my limit.

P.S.

Hmmm... in the printed Japanese dictionary which I have "You are welcome" is "Do itshimashite", not "Dou itshimashite". But considering how talented you are, I guess I'll trust your knowledge more, Mangaka-sama!

8. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Thank you for trusting me, but if you saw it in a dictionary maybe you should fallow the dictionary, I got the Dou from a Japanese friend, I was always saying dozo and then she told me you should say dou Itashimashite, she wrote it that way in msn I don’t know but maybe that dictionary you have only write how it is told in when spoken Like when you say dou Itashimashite you don’t here the *u* in the end of do'u' maybe thats why the wrote it like that for example when you say desu in the end of an meaning you never say the 'u' in the desu, it comes like this Hajimemashite watashi wa Mangaka des 'u' dozo yoroshiku, I can ask my teacher to make shore that what I am saying is rigth ^^

9. Black Robed One

Well, the 'dictionary' that I have in mind is fan-made, and thus, it cannot be 100% trustworthy; especially since the author himself says, and I quote,
    By the way, if you would like to check this dictionary out, here is the link to it:
    http://www.geocities.com/bjrubber/html/dic.html

Truth to tell, this dictionary is pretty short, and dosn't have many words and expressions, but personally, I find some of the words and expressions presented there very useful.

10. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Thanks for the link it was a nice one, but still i am cuite shore that it is dou but what the hell i will ask my teacher to be 100% ^ ^ I know a super link they have everything before i started learning in school japanses i used this link a lot www.about.com just search for japanese lessons and the site will redirect you to a very nice link They have many saound files to that show you how to say thing, and they teach you common used frases very nice link if you ask me, the best on the net

EDIT= here is the total link for you guy's that are to lasy to search ^^
    http://japanese.about.com/blbasic.htm?terms=japanese+lessons

11. Black Robed One

Thank you too, Mangaka-sama, for you were really very helpful! And also thank you for providing the direct link to Japanese lessons, for I am a very lazy guy indeed. :blush: [​IMG]

12. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

No problem

To get back to this topic i was thi thinking of posting another fanart,

Its a akira fanart, Katsuhiro otomo is the best mangaka in the world if you ask me the details he has in his manga is not to find in any other manga, for thoese od you how have read AKIRA you will understand what i am talking about, anyway here is the picture^^

[​IMG]

13. Black Robed One

Yeah, back to the topic...

Yeah, back to the topic... LOL! [​IMG]

Even though I have neither read Akira manga nor seen Akira anime (I believe I've heard a little bit about Akira anime, but I can be mistaking), I liked your last picture, Mangaka-sama!

14. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

that looks like if he's doing something nasty LOL
    anyywayyy.....
    nice colouring of lime ^^
    I Haven't been online and such.
    so... are you now looking foward to watch SMJ?
    heh
    Start with J then J Again then J to X.. i hated the Z and Rs personally

15. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

I would like to watch them but i cant find them, can anybody tell me how many episode they have :sweat:

16. Black Robed One

Well, I Saber Marionette J are somewhat old series, and so, I guess that it isn't especially easy to get them. But believe me, Mangaka-sama, they definately worth such troubles! Well, in my humble opinion, of course.

Personally, I have all the 25 TV episodes of Saber Marionette J, 6 OVA episodes of Saber Marionette J Again and 26 TV episodes of Saber Marionette J to X. But unfortunately, I wasn't able to get either Saber Marionette R or Saber Marionette Zero... [​IMG] ...And I am not sure whether I will be able to get them at all or not, since my piratic contact knows virtually nothing about these series... [​IMG] ...And getting these series in more official way is also impossible for me... [​IMG] ...Oh well, I guess I'll have to take it like a man!

But I would still like to get Saber Marionette R and Saber Marionette Zero somehow, even though these series aren't about my favorite characters from Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again and Saber Marionette J to X (at least, not in the full sense of this word).

17. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Wow this is a long serie if you ask me, But i will try to find them, thanks for telling me this info Black Robed One ^^

18. Black Robed One

Yeah, they sure are! Actually, there are rumors that a new story of the Saber Marionette's Universe is in progress, but they seem to be mostly just rumors for now. You can find more details in the following thread, but I doubt that it will be of any interest for you, Mangaka-sama, since you haven't seen already released series yet (either way, don't worry, Mangaka-sama, for this thread is absolutely without spoilers, for now at least):
    http://forums.mangatoanime.com/showthread.php?t=12467

Either way, you are certainly welcome, Mangaka-sama!

19. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Thanks for the link i will look at it later ^^

Back to topic, here is some fanart update ^^ Its Inu- Yasha hope you guy's like it all thoe its bad quality on the image /_^

[​IMG]

20. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

nice work

Inuyasha look's like a kid in that pic:D but its a good fanart .your coloring for lime is great to :) ..
    iam intrested in seeing more fanart from u ;) .