Fan Art Some Fanart, Please Take A Look ^^

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by _Mangaka_, Mar 29, 2004.

1. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

I am glad that you are interrested, but to bad that I wont be showing any more fanart for a week now o_O I am Of to Italy for holiday, Without my parents bye the way, (I can tell you its a dream come tru for a 16 year old boy like me heheh I get to go to a nother country without my parents naging all the time :p ) Okay Then, Bye Bye guy's/laddies See you in one week ^_^ Dont forget me :sweat:

2. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Ah what the hell one last fanart before I leave Hope you guy's like it, its shino from naruto ^^

[​IMG]

3. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

wow! i bow before your greatness :anime:
    there was talk in some other forum (can't remember which) about an M2A art contest to decide the best artist here, but i don't know anything bout it. i think it was cheijo who spoke about it. anyway, you should enter if you can!

oh, and enjoy your holiday (you lucky **** :anger2: )
    hehe!

4. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

you have good skills but why do you copy your pictures? i dont have anything against fanart as long as its original, reproducing a picture has little or no credit at all, think about it.

ah, i saw your original character, its good keep it up :)

oh, and what i say to everyone, draw in white paper!!!! XD

5. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Thanks guy's ^^ I was thinking of posting something but i dont call this fanart because I havn't draw this only colord it so if you want to get any credit the About the color, okay, This is a image draw by the artist that makes the serie naruto ''Kishimoto Masashi'' Tell me what you think bout the coloring pleas ^^

[​IMG]

6. Tsuno2k7

Tsuno2k7 New Member

What's this about you leaving?
    I'm confused, what's fanart actually mean? does that mean you look off of original work, although not tracing but copying right?
    You've been drawing fanart this whole time? :sweat2: (and here I thought you were good, show me some original pics of your please!)
    Chejo! when is the art contest due man?

I like the dirt effect you put in Mangaka.

7. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

So you want to see some original , its stupid to make a new topic just to show my original stuff so I will post them here If that okay

well okay here is a picture, its a sceen in my manga, hope you guy's will like it,^^[​IMG]

8. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

I wish you to have a wonderful vacation, Mangaka-sama, although I will definately miss new fanart from you while you will be away. Oh, and speaking of your wonderful fanart, I liked your latest pictures, Mangaka-sama! Good work indeed!

9. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

AWW! have a safe vacation and enjoy it!

10. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Hello guy's, I am In Italy Now and I have found An >Internet Caffe ^_^

I have some news now, I will be staying In Italy its my new home ^_^( Good Bye Sweden) Anyway Now that you know that I am Italien Now :p I want to take my time and say thanks For your Replys guy's ^^ Oh ye Black robed One the last picture I submited isn't a fanart just so you know ^_^ Its my own, I am glad you guy's liked it , And thank you SaberJ2X I will have great vacation I drink a beer for you ^^ ( I dont drink But one for you I will hehe ) Okay My time is up I have to leave Now I will see If I have any Fanart Own art On the net. ^^ Okay see you guy's around keep in touch Yana :catgirl:

11. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Ohayo Gosaimasu Mina san ^^ I was looking around the net to see if I have some old pictures lating around, and I found some But I will post one for today ^^ Its my own This is no fanart Oh ye this is what you call oekaki or something,. I didn't use any scetch when i did this picture I just opened Photoshop an stated painting, what do you guy's think Is it a good oekakai

God Of Wind

12. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

wow mangaka, i'm so jealous you would not believe.... :anger2: your drawing, copy or no, is AMAZING

hey, one minute you're in Italy on holiday, the next you're living there?!
    how come some people have all the luck...

13. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

All the luck hehhe, this is the first time in my life I have some luck, my uncul lives here so I will stay with him ^^ Thank you by the way I am glad you like my Images ^^

14. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Well I am On vacation But I cant let My topic die like this, So i thougth that I could Post an Oekakai I have made, This is my second sty with Oekakai, The picturem I posted in my second last Post and this on, This picture is nothing much but anyway,

Material used On this Image = Photoshop 7.0 and Japanese writeing program for the hiragana in the picture^^ hope you guy's will like it

[​IMG]

15. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

cool! his eye seems to stare right out of the pic
    what do the symbols say?

16. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Glad you liked i, its nice to get a reply when you postr an image ^^ Well the signs say Jinma That is his name, what do yyou think is it a cool name ^^ :sweat2:

17. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

liked all ur drawings. them compared to mine, well mine look like cr*p.
    urs are really good. ever done any Inu Yasha ones? not requesting just asking. well,
    bye

18. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

thanks ^^ well in chase you have missed I will post it again this is my Inu Yasha Fanart ^^ hope you like it

that artwork is in post #59 on page 4 of this thread. try not to post very large files due to 56k modems. thnx. ~Ser

19. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

Been quite a while since I posted here last, Mangaka-sama, sorry about that. Either way, I liked your newest pictures, Mangaka-sama, especially your picture of Jinma! Keep up your wonderful work, Mangaka-sama, and good luck to you with it!

20. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

Thanks Black Robed One I got worried they I tought you had forgoten me ore something :sad: I am glad you liked it ^^