Someone IS deleting journal entries!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Eternal-Blaze, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Not long ago, I tried to find a journal entry that I had made in which I talked about a report I had to do in Spanish but I couldn't find it. I started thinking it may have been deleted. Today, I noticed that an entry from Blue as well as several other entries have all disappeared, putting my older journal entry back on the 5 most recent list(until I made this one). Ya know, deleting tons of posts just isn't enough for them. Now they have to go for journal entries too. Is nothing sacred anymore?!

Oh, and if whoever is doing this sees this and deletes this, I will make this journal entry again and again until you stop deleting it.

Edit at 12:20 A.M.: Ok, apparently they were undeleted.

Now don't do it again.

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

lol, not me love. promise..i didnt DO IT! oh thanks for reading my journal.. that touches me in a special way

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I remember this being discussed some time ago when I could see it :p

I don't think they'd actually delete it, they might make an entry private for whatever reason, but I can't see anyone deleting journal entries without a damn good reason- most likely being that it's offensive or vulgar in some way, something like that.

Your best bet would be to PM an admin rather than just post another journal entry. :p

4. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

But then the people who make the journal entries wouldn't know they are being deleted. And they're not being made private either. Because if a private entry is made, I can see that it was made in the most recently updated journal entry list even if I can't acces it or know what it's about.