Song for everything

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Basher, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I love music. Listening to it while writing, cleaning, and doing anything for life. Half the time I don't hear it but still love it. My play list has almost 70 hours.

Anyway...there is a song for just about anything.

Feeling upset. Still on the long moments to moments. The first song that plays is "Goodbye" Kristina Debarge. I hear the intro instrumental "Nah nah nah hey hey goodbye" not good when you are feeling down and stressed.

It's not about that. It's about a girl saying good bye to a relationship.

You probably could spend your day singing what you feel...for example

Love: "I probably shouldn't say this" "I am so addicted to you" "I would do anything for you anything you want me too" "As long as you love me" "You cut me open" "You make me smile please stay for a while now where ever you go"

AND etc... love can go on and on

Angry: "Boom boom pow" "I ain't going to take this no more" "Boom boom pow" "Let the bodies hit the floor" "I took a Louisville slugger to" "bended knee" "and my heart will go on"

Break up: "You're so vain" "American idiot" "Don't call me no more don't text me no more" "Bounce baby out the door I won't take this no more" "Blame it on the a-a-alcohol"

Even song titles.

Life is meant to live so I say lets sing.

yeah right....:D

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Gone forever - three days

Gone forever - three days grace
    miss misery - elliot smith
    gives you hell - AAR
    Single Again - Trina

The first one is the best because it makes me laugh my ass off. I see you are broken-hearted. You are too pretty to feel bad over a man. Get yourself together woman. I know it's hard you having a youngin' and all especially for women but dayum..Believe me. You are one the loveliest looking girls on BJP and you can do way much better..

You knows btw, here is my yahoo 'TEEHEETIFFY' Write me anytime you need a pep talk bbygirl.

But for the record Mark is the hottest dude on BJP. Just letting everyone know.

3. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Big Country - In A Big

Big Country - In A Big Country

Song I've been obsessing over for some time now. So here:

So take that look out of here, it doesn't fit you
    Because it's happened doesn't mean you've been discarded
    Pull up your head off the floor, come up screaming
    Cry out for everything you ever might've wanted