Soon to be July 4th and..a birthday party!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I had a really good time last night. It's been since maybe Feb. since i even somewhat partied. It was our pretty much little brother's 16th birthday. It's Trey's childhood friend's little brother. I dated him 2 years ago and have known him awhile. Here's some pictures, new ones of me. I know i'm a bit far out, there were no drugs involved whatsoever, just underage drinking. hehe, well at least for cody and me everyone else was 21+

Happy birthday friend it was a great night and i figured i'd share it with you guys.
    [​IMG]
    Me and InfectedMite [Trey] lounging.
    [​IMG]
    The two couples of the party. Me, Trey, Ryan, and Ryan's girlfriend Angela [Anna]
    [​IMG]
    Trey leaning on me rather us being rather intoxicated while i cooked for everyone's drunk munchies at 3:00am. Chris is staring at a piece of bread for some reason.
    [​IMG]
    Me and Chris = cheers!
    [​IMG]
    Chris and the birthday boy -- Cody!

It's fun to be back in Alabama with my friends enjoying myself in a "healthy" way. Trey has been making Peachy very happy and so has her friend TK who no longer comes on here anymore. I love you all and wish you all the best.

Thanks for reading this if you did =)

- Peachy [Tiffy]