RPG Sakeido High School 2 Spell Casting Class (Semester 2)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hiro, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro walked into the Gym and looked over the crowd. Without wasting another moment he made an anoucement to them.

"Anyone who feels as though they want to come to my class, meet me outside on the outskirts of the forest beside the Large Oak." With this said his eyes shined with a golden hue and he shifted out of the gym. Hiro appeared near one of the largest trees near the forest. He put his hand against the tree and engulfed it in a emmense aura. After doing so he stood and waited for his class to show up.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Lance heard what Hiro said. "Well, lets go. Coming, Yukiko?" Lance said to her.

3. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Kyuzo saw lance and Yukiko get up and he then vanished in the shadows and appeared near teh forest.

Kyuzo slowly pulled his arm out of the sling and threw it away and looked at his arm. HE slowly moved his fingers it botherd him to do this but there was not that much pain in his arm.

" In a few days this wound should be healed." Kuyzo replied looking up and feeling a emmense aura fill the sky.

" GUess that is where we are sposed to meet him" Kyuzo replied shrugging his shoulders. Kyuzo then vanished in the shadows adn soon appeared beside hiro.

" Hello sensei." Kyuzo replied giveng a bow.

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai was walking through the grounds of Sakeido, finally appearing where the Spellcasting class of Sakeido High School would take place that day.

"Hiro, I trust everyone is treating you well" said Shirai.

'Though it would seem that taking it easy like this while someone as powerful as Sakiharu is out there' thought Shirai 'It is the best opinion. I don't suppose we should overwork them, but taking it easy once in a while can always replenish their strength. This may in fact be the best of options...."

5. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"Heh... easy Shirai? I have been through Heaven and Hell... easy is nowheres near what they will experience. The students should start to all appear soon. I decided to teach them the impenetrable aura using no energy of their own. But lets wait for everyone for me to explain it." Hiro turned to look towards The oncoming Students and then turned back to Shirai. "Your students, they are slow... is this what they teach here now a days? Heh... this will be fun...."

6. shinigami

Kyuzo slowly walked up and gave a bow to shirai and th enew spell casting teacher hiro.

" Hello Shirai Sensei, Hiro Sensei." Kyuzo repleid giveing a bow

" Am I hte first one to arrive." Kyuzo asked them looking around and seeing that the other studnets started to appear.

" Well it looks like it then." Kyuzo replied to himself

" So hiro sensei what is our first lesson for today." Kyuzo added turning back to HIro and shirai

7. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"This IS spell casting isnt it? If you must know we will be learning a defensive spell... now please get in form with the others while we wait... i will begin shortly" Hiro nodded to the student.

OOC: Im going to wait until tomorrow to post up the lesson, so that we can get some more posts... so hurry up and post so i can begin!

8. shinigami

Kyuzo gave a final bow to hiro na dtook a spot near a tree adn waited for the others to show up.

" A defensive spell I know of my barrier spell maybe it will be like that or different." Kyuzo replied to himslef

" Well this should be a fun class no doubt about it." Kyuzo added giving a smile
    as he lookeing up and stareing at the sun

" The sands of time flow and the threads of fate spin weaveing uncertain fates." Kyuzo replied to himself. " I can't beleave I still remeber that it has been so long since i heard of it but what dose it mean ."? Kyuzo replied thinking about it.

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx had reappeared by the tree in fact she was in the air above the tree. Onyx watched as Kyuzo and Hiro spoke. She floated down from the tree. 'A defensive spell? Boring. He must have something else planned,' she thought. She shifted into postion after Kyuzo. 'I wonder,' she thought. 'If the Shadowist before watched us. They knew our strength. There is a chance of that happening again. This time I won't make it easy on them. After all I have changed.' Onyx smiled.

Her eyes looked around the clearing. Plenty of students were appoarching. Lance held hands with the girl Yukiko. "Pathetic," she said outload.

10. Lance Leingod

Lance and Yukiko walked across to where the students were, both of them holding hands. <I wonder what will happen today,> thought Lance while looking around at everyone and Hiro.

11. shinigami

Kyuzo wathced as he saw lance and yukiko walking up both were holding hands. he soon saw onyx appear adn the took a spot behind him he then heard onyx say Pathetic when she saw lance and yukiko holdng hands. It struck him strange onyx changed but he wasn't too sure as of yet maybe it was the appearacne o fhe gate tha changed here.

" Hey onyx you sure you are okay you seem lke you cahnged into another person. I know its known of my bussiness but I'm worried." Kyuzo replied turning toher and looking into her eyes

12. Basher

" Hey onyx you sure you are okay you seem lke you cahnged into another person. I know its known of my bussiness but I'm worried." Kyuzo replied turning toher and looking into her eyes.

"Did I change?'" Onyx thought for a moment and smiled. "I was struck by a the lighting from hell being part demon I was affected by it." Onyx stopped for a moment. "I am who I am supposed to be. I have no restants now. If you don't like it," she paused in her words and gave him a wicked smile. "KILL ME."

Onyx looked at his arm. The one that was in a sling. "If you want me to heal it you can ask me? You may need it this teacher isn't normal."

13. shinigami

" It dosn't bother that much but to kill you i could not do that no matter what I guess it is my way." Kyuzo replied " To kill a friend a psoiblely a person whom i would care for, that will be to much for me." Kyuzo added.

Kyuzo then listened to what onyx said about healing his arm and htat the teachwer is not normal.

" Sure I'd like that you are right he is differnt." Kyuzo replied givieng a nodd with his head.

14. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Pathetic," said Onyx "Pathetic! Ha! U wish! Ur not the only one how got power when the gates of hell were open girl! Just cause IM not going to shout it out doesnt mean i cant fight u! Pathetic she says!!" Yukiko had a smile creep onto her face at that thought, "NO!! I cant think like her.. If i do no one will ever want to come near me again.." thought Yukiko bitterly "not even LANCE! U are such a stupid girl." Yukiko sighed, she would NEVER show her other side.. NEVER.

15. Lance Leingod

Lance looked at Yukiko as she looked at someone. He followed her gaze and it lay on Onyx. He had heard what Onyx said and he chose to ignore her. What ever she said or what anyone else said, he would love Yukiko as long as he lived and nothing would change that. Lance looked back at Yukiko and asked, "So, Yukiko, what do you think will happen in this class?"

16. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

I have no clue.. Im not much of a spell person.. but as long as nothing BAD happens," said Yukiko "not that that could happen!" "it should be fun!" said Yukiko smiling.

(Im going to try to get on when i can but my computer is down so.. dont to anything without me ok ? PLZ!!)

17. Lance Leingod

Lance smiled at Yukiko, glad that she was in good spirts. He looked at Hiro, waiting for him to start or for something else to happen.

(I'll wait but I don't know about the rest. And I'll edit this post later. The OOC Thread is where we make coments about other stuff on the RPG if you didn't know.)

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias walked onto the grounds, sword at his side. He had wanted to talk to this Hiro ever since he had walked through the doors of Hell. He could see some of his own students standing around waiting for their new teacher. His injuries had healed quite nicely and with his spirit back inside him, he felt normal again. He knew he had to be more careful with it now that it was very important to Sakiharu. He stopped about 10 feet away from his students and waited for Hiro to arrive.

19. Lance Leingod

Lance noticed Tobias come onto the field. "How's the wounds?" asked Lance in Tobias' mind.

20. Basher

" Sure I'd like that you are right he is differnt." Kyuzo replied givieng a nodd with his head.

Onyx lifted two finger from her right hand in the air she held it next to her face. They started to glow. She moved them quickly away from her body. She dropped her hand and the glowing stopped. Kyuzo was healed the rest of the way.

"You may need to rethink the idea you have on friends." Onyx paused for a moment in her words. "Do you want to know why half demons can never fit in this world?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.