RPG Sakeido High School 2 Spell Casting Class (Semester 2)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hiro, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Thank you Onyx." Kyuzo repliedlooking at her and gave a soft smile and pulled his armout of the sling and moved his fingers around

" To rethink the idea on my friends hmmm" Kyuzo replied to himself " I might have to someday." Kyuzo told Onyx

He then listened to what onyx said about Do you want to know why half demons can never fit in this world.

Kyuzo knew part on the rason was that a demons didn't like it when demons mated with humans and humans didn't like it becuase they are still demons. This was one of many things he has heard about but didferrent people told him differnt things.

" SUre tell me I was told different things when i grew up some good and some where bad." Kyuzo replied

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

" SUre tell me I was told different things when i grew up some good and some where bad." Kyuzo replied

"Humans fear demons which they should. Demons act for themselves. They will kill anything that gets in their way. It gets worse they like to play games. As you can see with Sakiharu. Some games like to turn others against their prey and the other games are even to horrible to describe." Onyx paused for a moment. "Half breeds never fit in with either side. They are neither human nor demon. The demon blood is stronger. They could be considered worse then demons but most aren't. They are to much of a coward to grasp their true ability like Yukiko which she can't help its in her blood. Her clan will kill her if she ever mates with Lance. Demons have no love or emotions. She gets that from her human side. Like I said pathetic."

Onyx looked up at Kyuzo now. "Only one family was never allowed to mate with humans. They were the Akagawa clan." Onyx paused once more searching for the right words. "My clan. They are not allowed to mate with humans because the demon blood is to powerful it absords the human blood with it." Onyx paused once more.

"I doubt I could destroy Sakiharu. He is a true demon one born from hell. But I sure will give him a good headache."

3. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Seeing that most of the students had arrived Hiro walked towards the group and addressed them.

"Greetings students... as you know i am taking over the spell casting class for this semester due to the fact that your regular teacher seems no longer to be with us. I'm doign this as pure favor for a friend as a await our final conflict with Sakiharu. I will only teach you two spells of which anyone here would not know of, thus leading me to your first lesson... the impenetrable aura" the students gave him stupid glares as if he were joking.

"This so called aura is not of any nature found in this state of exisitence, its an aura only known by the few who have served Heaven and Hell and its power is only succeeded by the amount of will the person casting has." Hiro turned towards the massive Oak Tree and pulled out his sword.

"I have created this aura around this tree as demonstration of its power..." With that said he unfurled his wings and soared into the air.

"HEAVENS MIGHT SWORD STRIKE!" A giant beam of light accompianed by a lightning bolt as well as Hiros sword struck the tree sending blinding streaks of light through the air. When everyones vision cleared they saw that the tree was not harmed and the aura surrounding it had seemed to grow larger and shown with a more intense light.

"You see, after first casting the spell the aura is just like any other aura, but when attacked, the energy produced by the assailent increases the power of the Aura." He looked over the crowd.

"Now as i said before this Aura is only known to those who have served heaven and hell. That means taht mostly half demons or whole demons can produce this." Most of the students rolled their eyes thinking about the stupidity of showing them a spell that they could not possibly use. "but, as you can see, I am an exception to this rule. The only possible way for a human or angel to produce this Aura si through sure will power and the heart to do so" he pause looking over his students and looking of to Shirai. "My friend Shirai, i have a test for you students that will help them develope this Aurau but it will a grueling test as it will MOST definitely cause the upmost pain and sorrow."

Shirai looked towards Hiro "What kind of test are you talking about?"

Hiro Smiled "Im going to bring them to Hell... MY Hell"

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Lance was surprised and impressed by Hiro's power and what he was talking about. Lance's thoughts went back to when they were fighting Sakiharu before he dissappeared with Shirai's spell. Lance walked up to Hiro.

"Hiro-san, I have a question. Near the end of the battle yesterday with Sakiharu when he made the creator, he used his aura like an attack, did he use some form like this one you just showed us?" asked Lance.

5. shinigami

Kyuzo listened to what onyx said she was right about the half demons and understood why they where not accepted.

" wouldn't it be neccesary to mate with a human if htey needed to make the clan survive since other clans will not like anohter one. " Would you ever consider falling in love with a human." Kyuzo repleid softly but otwhere she could here him.

Kyuzo wathced as he saw hiro used his arua and saw what he did and was very impressed.

" He's good." Kyuzo repleid wathcing hiro.

6. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro looked towards Lance "Your name... tell me it"

"My name is Lance" Lance had replied trying to be respectful as possible.

"Lance, that Aura... well Sakiharu himself, isnt normal. Anyone can produce a strong enough Aura to destroy material things... but HIS aura is created from dark evil, of demonic sorts. It sepricates the soul redefining the very essence of it destroying it from within. There are few that can withstand its power... but with this new spell i teach it will be simple. There is only one way to destroy the aura that i will teach you, but only i know its secret. Not even Sakiharu knows of this Aura... since i was the one to create it...." Hiro moved back towards the tree after addressing the crowd.

"Shirai, I must know now if i may use my test or not... we must move swiftly... it is very important that we do so now...."

7. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

While Lance was talking with Hiro Yukiko walked over to Onyx and put herself face to face. "Listen girl.. I can here every word ur saying ok. Now U have NO clue wut ur talking about so why dont u shut up. If u have a problem with me and Lance just say it but stop talking about stuff u dont no about got it.. U may be not love or even like humans but that wont stop me from doing what im doing.. and u may never understand why im saying this or why i love lance but that doesnt mean it WRONG!" snapped Yukiko. "besides.. I dont have a clan anymore. I left them and im not going back. Infact they dont even want me to come back. So maybe u should think before u speak!"

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro Appeared next to Onyx and Yukiko, "Do we have a problem here? there are more things to worry about then childish games!" his eyes glared and shown with a burning hue, "dont act as fools on my watch or the punishment will be swift and furious. I will not tolerate such behavior... thank you" with this he appeared back next to Shirai still awaiting his answer.

9. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Yes there is a problem and it is not some childish game as u say. And sense we are doing nothing im taking care of our little problem, if thats not a problem with u." Yukiko said respectfully.

10. shinigami

" Actual Yukiko she is right to a extent full blooded demons don't like humans because they consider us weak, the don't like half breeds beacuse one of there parents choose to mate wiht a human and through away there demon heritage to live with the human mate." Kyuzo replied walking in between the two of them.

" The half breeds are not accepted by the demons beacues they have a human blood inside of them and one of there parents are human. and the human won't like them becasue they have the demonic blood in them and figured they are evil. We humans fear them becasue we don't know them most humasn fear what they don't understand." Kyuzo added " As you know I choose to have both hlafbreeds, demons and human as friends I dpon't consider one better then the other but each one has there stronge points in there own way that is why a lot of demons, halfbreeds and humans came tolikeme and became good friends with me." Kyuzo repleid givieng a smile and settng a hand onher shoulder.

" She probably didn't mean it but what she says in one way or another is near the truth." Kyuzo added removieng his hand from her shoulder.

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"KYUZO, that is enough. She will never understand." Onyx finally said. She moved her had up and flicked two fingers. She sent Yukiko flying back into Lances arm. "If you bother me again I will kill you." Onyx called out her sword with her other hand. She held it out and pointed it at the trees. They splintered and wood chips rain from the sky. She disbanned her sword.

"You ask of loving a human?" Onyx looked upon Kyuzo. 'Love? Don't be foolish there was a time when I could like her. But that is no more,' Onyx thought. She paused for a moment. She could hear Kyuzo heart beating. She knew that he felt for her. "Love is a waste of time. I will never love anyone ever." She shifted away from the group. She appeared next to Hiro and Shirai.

"Let's go to your hell," Onyx told Hiro. "Today is turning out to be a fun day,' she thought.

12. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"Before you take another step... you two must learn the respect it takes to defeat a common enemy." Hiro stood glaring at teh two of them. "I have no true affiliation or attachment to this school," Hiro grasped his sword firmly. "So there is no point in restraining myself in circumstances involving student relations." With this he waved his hand and Onyx vanished and appeared next to the otehrs in the group. "I dont care who you students think you are, if you are coming with me you stand as ONE not as a divided whole... if you have some underlying hate for a human or demon or half breed you take it up with me... since Im the only one here who has been every single one of those in my entire life!" getting ever so angered with every word he spoke his eyes glowing with a bright golden sheen. He turned his head and closed his eyes as to calm himself.

"I have dealt with this sort of thing all my life... this fighting is poitnless and unless you want MY involvement you will stop it this instant or I will put you through HELL!" He took another moment to pause and calm himself. "now shall we get to the whole point of this class?" With this said he looked towards Shirai. "Ill make a portal to our destination...."

13. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko climbed to her feet. She was fine. "Who does Onyx think she is? I understand much more than she ever will.. and poor Kyuzo! She really is only hurting herself." thought Yukiko. "Srry bout that Lance. Totally didnt see that coming!" said Yukiko with a laugh. "I will never by one with someone like her." thought Yukiko. "Are we EVER going to go or are we just going to sit here doing nothing, cause if we are im wasting my time.." said Yukiko crossing her arms, she wanted to leave.

14. Lance Leingod

Lance's mind thought very fast, about many things and about this aura, as well as Sakiharu's. Lance then noticed Yukiko talking to Onyx. <Yukiko, I thought you would just let it pass. It doesn't bother me,> thought Lance. He looked at them and Onyx did something that sent Yukiko flying backwards, <What the hell!?!?> Lance ran up to her and caught her before she went two meters, which he was over ten meters away. So to everyone else, it seemed like he wasn't there at all, expect people that who fought at his level and up were able to see him but didn't move. <What's her problem?> He listened to Onyx. <What's up with her? She wasn't like this a few days ago, what happened to....!> Lance then noticed that the collar was no longer. <Damn, the collar is gone, that's no good!> Lance watched Yukiko get back up and spoke.

"Don't worry about it, Yukiko. Just please don't do that again," he said, he put his arms around her, "You scared the heck out of me when Onyx did what ever she did."

15. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko sighed "I am pathetic. I cant even stand my ground let alone fight.. i mean i have a HUMAN looking out for me.." said Yukiko.

16. Lance Leingod

"What's wrong with that?" asked Lance, "It could be worse. I just don't want to see you hurt."

17. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"srry i didnt mean to say that but.. its seen as pathetic for demons or even haftbreeds to be look after by humans." said Yukiko "its hard to explain.. we kinda no that we dont belong in this world or anyother, haftbreeds. Some get use to it like me but some dont... Its sad when thay dont they just kinda lose it. We dont really have a family or anything. Just ourselves."

18. Lance Leingod

"Well, at least you have me," said Lance, looking at her with love in his eyes.

19. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

'Well thats true.." said Yukiko kissing him.

20. shinigami

kyuzi slowly vainished in teh shadow and appeared next to lance and yukiko

" Yukiko you alright/" Kyuzo asked her with a nod of his head.

" SO lance what do you think of the new teacher," Kyuzo asked lance
    " HIs kind of hell hmm seems intresting." Kyuzo added looing at hiro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.