RPG Sakeido High School 2 Spell Casting Class (Semester 2)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hiro, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"His power is impressive but what I'm interested in is the aura. After that, well....we'll just have to see," said Lance as he looked at Hiro and waited to begin.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx was shifted back to the group. 'He can shift like me interesting,' Onyx thought. She looked at the aura he created. She could create aura but not as massive as this. She heard Yukiko words. 'Stupid girl,' she thought. 'Let's go to hell already. This is getting way to boring. I may have to kill something to keep me ocupid.' Onyx looked at the girl. She smiled an evil smile then looked away.

3. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Oh man am i bored and Im fine Kyuzo, but" said Yukiko then paused "Are.. Are u ok?"

4. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Thats good to hear." Kyuzo replied smileing when he heard yukiko ask if he was okay he noded with his head.

" I'm fine its just I'm worried about onyx she has changed since the gate appeared. I think she knows that I'm concered for her but something is not right as you can tell." Kyuzo added

" well it is good to see you two getting along well as legned says it love may blossom on a battle field." Kyuzo repleid smileing

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Very well, Hiro" said Shirai, and added "Let's get going. But should we encounter fatal danger, I'm pulling us back. Do your thing..."

6. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro pulled forth his sword from his side and raised ti into the air. "Prepare yourselves, the place we are going isnt for the meak." he looked towards the others placed his hand on the tree taking off teh aura and then stabbing the tree. With this the tree burst into a blackish flame and started to turn into a sold black mass. There was suction coming from it as if it were a black hole.

"Dont fear teh pull its supposed to occure. Allow the suction to draw you into the portal! Now as soon as you are on the other side you will feel immence pain that will nullify all feeling and all your powers. All that you will have left is the feeling of great greif, pain, and trecherous sorrow." Hiro flew into the portal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side Hiro appeared and stood in total darkness. "Spirits flame of light, light the darkness within me!" soon the area flooded with light and luminated this Hell. As students began to file into the world around them they fell to their knees from the amazing pain inflicted on them.

Hiro addressed the students, "you might not be abel to hear me through the pain since it is most likely taking over all your main senses" he paused to see any acknowledgement of his words. "the only way to overcome this pain is your own free will... you must use your own will to deflect this awful pain" he looked over the wretching students writhing on the ground. "overcoming this pain will grant you the ability to control your will. And with that you can control the aura..." Hiro decoded to wait and watch as they squirmed on the ground.

"Oh... and as for death, you wont die here. And the pain wont cause you any permanent damage... trully the pain is only in your mind as you see, I stand with no pain or discomfortl." He looked over the weaker students who were screaming without even trying to ignore the pain. "For those of you who fail, you will be sent back and you will be handled by Shirai." he paused "for all of those who succeed, which of course will be my decision, you will come with me to the next lesson and learn the second technique. for now though, you will have to deal lwith this pain...." being finished with what was said he stood and waited for the first to leave....

1 person likes this.
  7. Basher

Onyx listened to Hiro's words. They were going to his hell. She watched as he took away the aura and stabbed the tree with his sword. The tree was engulfed in a black flame. It started to change. Onyx watched as a large mass was formed. This was the portal to hell. She watched as Hiro flew into it giving his words of warning. A few students went in and then it was her turn.

She shifted in front of the portal. She didn't look back. She felt the pull and was sucked inside the portal. On the other side she staggered for a moment then she fell. She could feel the pain Hiro spoke of it brought her down to her knees. A hand rested on the ground to keep her up. She caughed and blood fell from her mouth. She brought up her other hand to cover her mouth instead her hand dripped with it. But it was not as acid. The pain had nulified her powers like Hiro said. She moved her hand to the ground. Onyx heard others cries. She brought her other hand up to her mouth so she wouldn't cry out in vain.

The pain took away her power and nulified her demon blood. For once she felt like a human. She heard her friends cry out. They were in pain also. They must have hated her. She would have killed them all. Her thoughts added to her pain. Then a cry from the one she felt the most for made tears form in her eyes.

"Kyu," Onyx spoke her words came out in a dull and raspy whisper. She struggled to speak instead of crying out. "zo?" The words came slowly. "I..." She spat more blood. But she still struggled in her words. "Neeed," she finally called out in pain. It was enmorse. "Tooo.." Each word was more like work for it came out slowly and brought pain. Between each breath. "Taaa," She spat more blood. The pain was worse for she struggled against it. She had to say what she wanted to say before it was to late. Only a moment passed before she said the last symbol. "Kah."

1 person likes this.
  8. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukio, after listening to Hiro, walked up to the portal and was pulled into the portal. AS soon as she got in she fell to the ground in pain. She looked around and saw her friends in pain too. 'Why is he doing this...? to control our free will?" she wondered as she heared what Hiro had said. Hearing Onyx cry, Yukiko looked at Onyx noing it had nulified all her demon blood and took away her powers just like her. She wondered if she was back to normal. Yukiko let out a cry as she made her way over to Onyx. Onyx was trying to say something but she couldnt make it out. She moved closer until she could touch Onyx "a.. are u back?" she asked trying to hold back the pain. "I have to control my free... but how the heck to i do that?" she thought "Maybe if i ignore it..." but the more she tried to ignore it the more pain she felt. Yukiko tried to stand up, only to fall over again. She tried again but when standing up she had to wall or anything to put her hands on the support her. She fell again. She stood up and tried to balance herself. When she was standing she began to walk falling every few steps. But she wasnt thinking about the pain so it started to go away slowly. Soon she was walking just like she would in the real world. She was still in alot of pain but she was just going to keep walking until this was done.

1 person likes this.
  9. shinigami

Kyuzo watched as onyx get puled in slowly evreyone one around him got pulled in some so did he. AS he was pulled in he felt pain liek he had never felt before. Old wounds of the past came baacka t him. Kyuzo quickly fell to one knee adn set his hands on the ground. He could here everyone but what caught his attetnion the most was Onyx through the pain he felt he heard her say kyuzo I need you.

" Onyx where are you." Kyuzo creid out as he tried to stand and tried to find here but fell back down just he remeber what hiro said but as he tried to stand up he spat up blood a little and fell back down on his back after a few seconds of laying there he got up again but gritted his teeth through the pain he slowly punched the floor with his right hand which took some of the pain away but he stillhad pain left in him. skowly he begain to try to find onyx.

" Onyx where are you its kyuzo>" Kyuzo shouted as he walked looking for her.

1 person likes this.
  10. Basher

" Onyx where are you its kyuzo?" Kyuzo shouted.

"Kyuzo," Onyx replied. She could hear his pain like the others. She watched as Yukiko struggled to walk. "Stay where you are." Each word was a struggle but she couldn't bare to hear his pain. She wouldn't be able to live if she saw it. Her heart was that of a human thanks to this hell. It stayed her demon side much more then her collar did. "Please don't hurt anymore, Kyuzo." She openingly wept. She sobbed. With her grief came more pain.

She knew that her new self would have never came here if she knew what would happen. It's considered odd to think about your self as two different people. Onyx knew this but she couldn't help it. Her human side would have stopped any wrongful actions she did. But that side was gone in the world. This world her human side was all there was. She knew why Hiro understood so much.

Onyx was in more pain. She coughed and spat up blood. "Kyuzo. I do love you," her words were a struggle with each one. She continued to cough up blood. The pain was enormse. "In our world I am not me anymore," she continued to struggle but she had to say what she needed to be said. "I will not love you in that world. I cannot ask you to stay here so we can be together." She paused for a long moment and clapsed on the ground. She fell in her own blood. She laid there saying her last words. Each a more struggle then the next. "There may be a chance but that won't be for a long time. Will you wait for me Kyuzo? Could you wait for me? I will cause more pain when we return. I do care for you deep down no matter what my new self says. I rather die by your hands then any other. I don't know what our future will bring. All I wanted to let you know is how I felt. I do love you." She started to do as Hiro said. She said her words. She listened for what Kyuzo had to say. The pain started to erase she was able to once again kneel.

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko was walking past Onyx and heared wut she was saying or at least part of it and she smiled "Onyx ur back!" she said... and a little more pain went away... pain that didnt come from here.

12. Lance Leingod

Lance went through the hole and was falling. He looked at the ground and thought of only one thing, pain. He tried to block it out with his powers but they started going away. He tried hard and was able to hold back the pain for only seconds before his power was gone and he fell on both knees. He felt much pain, more pain than any he has felt before. He looked at around at what happened, trying to stop the pain but nothing was working. He looked at Kyuzo and Onyx, hearing their words. <At least...she's back....for...now.> The word "Love" came to his ears. <Love?> He looked at Yukiko and gazed at her, at how well she was fighting, unlike himself. He began to look upon a memory he didn't relive for a long time.

13. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Seeing Lance was in pain after finally coming through Yukiko ran over. "arre u ook?" she was still slurring her words a little from the pain. She pulled his arm over her shoulder and pulled him up. "Walk.. it helps." she said supporting him.

14. Lance Leingod

Lance was looking upon his memory so much that he bearly noticed what Yukiko was doing.

Flashback: It was a clear day, sun shinning and the wind nice. It was a memory of when he was training in Hiten style. Lance swung his sword, cutting woodlogs that was being thrown at him by his master, Ketatsu Wato. Lance looked young but his master was really seen through the trees. He stopped and Lance stopped swinging.

"You're getting better," said Ketatsu. "But you still have a long way to go. Again." He threw more logs at him. Lance slashed through them as they came faster and faster. Lance's mind, however, was more on a person then training. A log hit Lance in the chest and knocked the wind out of him. Lance still stood on his feet.

"Hahahaha, what's wrong, Lance? Can't keep up?" said Ketatsu. He looked at Lance as he looked at the ground. "Thinking of someone?" Lance looked up in surprise. "Don't worry. You don't say it but your eyes show it. Lance, having feelings for someone isn't wrong, its just telling you that you are growing up. Love is something that you don't want to lose, make sure of that, Lance. If you don't protect the one you love, how can you protect anyone? Always fight for her, Lance, always." Flashback over

Lance looked at Yukiko, his eyes showing what love he could show, <How can I protect her when I couldn't protect Remi?> thought Lance. He looked at the ground, he made his mind up. He gripped his left hand into a fist. <No, I will make sure nothing happens. I love Yukiko and I won't let anything happen to her!> The pain he felt suddenly lessed and went. Lance stood on his feet.

15. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko stared at Lance, holding him up. When he looked at her his eyes were clouded with worry and pain. "Ill be fine Lance... cause even if i die i will have a reason... and i will die fighting for that reason." she whispered "Now lets go... start walking u have to put all ur effert into walking NOT thinking."

16. Lance Leingod

Lance looked back at her, <Yes,> he thought and started walking with her toward Kyuzo and Onyx.

17. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Guys.." Yukiko said walking over to them "ONYX!! U covered in blood! *sigh* well there is nothing we can do now. Lance can u get Kyuzo up and all get Onyx ok. Come on guys u have to walk it helps." said Yukiko pulling Onyx to her feet.

18. shinigami

" I will wait for you no matter how long it may take." Kyuzo replied smileing a bit.

" I'm Fine Yukiko I can walk fine." Kyuzo repleid as he stood up "I just hope Onyx is alirght." Kyuzo repleid

" How about you guys are you all doing fine." Kyuzo asked them as he saw Yukiko lift onyx up.

19. Lance Leingod

Lance walked over to Kyuzo, still feeling pain in his body but not paying attention to it. "Come on, Kyuzo," said Lance, trying to lift him up. Lance looked at Onyx, "Why does it affect her so badly while we don't seem to be affected as bad? Sure, we are feeling a lot of pain and it isn't easy to handle but why is she like this?" said Lance. Lance looked around at the others, those that weren't any part demon were fine, just lying on the ground in pain. Half demons were some what like Oynx, some blood here and there but the full demons were covered in blood.

20. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Its being a demon Lance... or half demon. U depend so much on ur powers when u lose them u cant keep ur body working right... I have... never mind anyway we need to hurry and get Onyx up cause she is on the edge of dieing." YUkiko told Lance pulling Onyx to her feet. "Come on we have to get her to start walking it helps clear ur pain."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.