RPG Sakeido High School 2 Spell Casting Class (Semester 2)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hiro, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" I agree but how many do you think will get through this." Kyuzo asked them as he looked around at the others." Here I'll take her." Kyuzo replied holing out his hand to onyx and yukiko

" Well he was right this is somel like hell" kyuzo added smileing " so where do we go now since all of us are up

2. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"To Hiro but first lets get Onyx walking better she is still in alot of pain." said Yukiko.

(wait for Basher to replay causes we just making talk. We need her to do Onyx)

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias had entered through the portal with the rest of his students. He wanted to make sure they were looked after and was curious to learn a new trick that could help them. When they entered the Hell, Hiro had not been lieing. The pain was tremendous, but he would not let that stop him. Pain he was accustomed to and, even though this far surpassed any he had ever known, he would not give in to it. Within minutes, he was on his feet and was noticing that his own students were doing just fine.

"It seems they learned something after all. But this room isn't just to test them on their will power, but on the stablity of the mind as well" Tobias thought. He walked over and took Onyx form Yuhiko.

"You worry about walking. I'll take her for now." he said ot them.

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

A figure appeared in the distance. As it got closer Tobias was able to recognize her. It was Athena looking as if she had been through Hell. (ooc: excuse the pun i couldn't resist.) As she neared she looked at Tobias and whispered, "I know you."

OOC: I know, I know... the old amnesia plot... sorry best i could do running on little sleep.

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx was able to stand with the help of her friends. She was happy and smiled dispite the pain. Kyuzo would wait for her. When they got back it wouldn't be like this. She was still in pain and still coughed up blood. "That's right," She struggled with her words again. "I am almost full demon. It's due to my blood and I was struggling against it. I had to say what I need to say." Each of her words were spanned out a few seconds. She had to breathe threw the pain. "Thank you all but I can walk now." They let her go and she almost fell. "It's okay." Her pain was subsiding slowly. "The demons are dealing with who they are. They are pratically human." She was able to walk slowly. The pain was lessing slowly. She coughed once more blood was in her hand. "Where do we go?"

6. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"I guess we should go to Hiro..." Yukiko walking next to Onyx. "I dont no though..."

7. shinigami

" I Agree we should get movieng and get this test over with." Kyuoz repleid to Yukiko.

AS he looked up he saw a female teacher walk forward and said something to Tobias .

" Miss." Kyuzo repleid as he bowed to her. Kyuzo slowly looked around the area.

" SO where is he at is my questine." kyuzo added

8. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko look around... "He's GONE!! Well u no that... but we have to find him and get this test over with..." She turned to Tobias and the woman. "Tobias have u seen Hiro?" she asked

9. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

A booming voice fell over the crowd of students as if the voice were in their minds.... "I did tell you this was MY Hell, did I not?" the voice were in their minds as if someone occupied the very matter of their brain.

"this place you may think as another dimension or even possibly a copy of the true Hell, but if you were to think that you would be totally off basis." his voice was smooth and and reverant. "You can never trully find me... because i am all around you, this place you are in... it is the Hell that is buried deep within my soul," the students were somewhat confused at thsi statement.

"This is what has happened to me, over the years my soul has been wretched back and forth between realms and lives" he paused "I have been Human, Demon, Half Demon and Half Angel. This Hell within me is only something a full demon would understand, thats why their pain is so much more. They bonded with this part of me and it caus ethem even more pain. As they say 'ignorance is Bliss', with this it is much so. Dont worry though none of you will die, but im afraid most likely only the Half demons and demons will be able to overcome this and be able to produce the Aura. Even if you subdue the pain, you must learn to trust your heart and overcome the part of you that eats at your very soul. The first one of to even show signs of this is Onyx, her demon side was stripped of her and instead of questioning why or caring about this pain she took her chance to profess her love to the person she cares about most in life. And what good is our strength if we cannot protect those we care about? Once you learn that lesson you will be released from this place and I will show you the power of this Aura and you will come with me to learn the final technique i have for you... as for the rest though you shall be returned but have to take rest. For after this your bodies will be in no condition to fight or even function." The voice hushed as if it were a passing wind and a white glowing light appeared in the center of teh crowd of pain stricken students. A silhouette of an angel appeared in front of them. When it finally became clear is was a very handsome man that looked similar to Hiro but was different. He had a sword that had a golden hue and his body wasnt encased in angelic writings. he had a helmet of silver taht shown with a beautiful lustrious glow. Its very appearance gave awe to those around it.

it addressed the students, "This, my children is my true form... the form in which i will once again take when I pass from this world for good. It is my final form. My angelic form, my true nature and power lies within this form. But many years ago I fell from this beauty for a deed i had set forth. And from that deed is this pain you feel inside you right now. I believe the truth in our very hearts will shine through once you believe within yourselves that you can do anything you set your heart and soul to. Belief my friends is the gateway to pre-eminent strength." He walked towards the gateway.

"Now... which of you shall follow me? The gate will decide whose worthy... I will inform you on teh other end which of you shall proceed with me to the next class"

10. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias knew his students, they would not miss this chance to grow in strength, They had listened to him very carefully for the past year and he knew they would again. He turned to them.

"My students, for the past year you have done as your teacher has told you, carrying out every order to the best of your abilities.This gate is your next test, but it is given to you by another. Follow through with it like you have with every other test you have come across. After this, I will still be your teacher and you my students, but it is time to take your destiny in your own hands and do what you feel is right."

Tobias turned to Hiro and stepped forth and drew his sword.

"I, Tobias Tsuga, Master of the Demonic Dragon Blade, will follow you and learn all you have to teach, this I pledge."

11. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Lance looked upon Hiro. <He changed, like Sakiharu, into his true form. I must keep trying if I'll even have a chance against Sakiharu. And I will fight to protect Yukiko,> thought Lance, he stood up to his full height, the pain was passing more and more but it was still there.

12. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Lets go," sighed Yukiko... all she wanted to do was go back to her dorm and lay down. She looked at Hiro's true form. "U may be every where Hiro but stay out of my head. I hate it when people mess around in my head." she said silently to Hiro.

13. shinigami

Kyuzo listened to what hiro had said and nodded

" What eat's at my heart is that I'm afraid that i will not bealbe to protect or save my friends or those I love." Kuyzo repleid to himself as he lokoed at hiro's true form.

" That is why I swore to get stonger and i will give up my life to save my friends and the person i would love, dispite the cures that flows in my blood." Kyuzo whispered slightly loud but was not sure if anyone else heard him slowly he ranned a hand through his hair.

The pain he flet was slowly going away but he still could feel it but in time it was going away.

" Hiro sensei may we please go on" Kyuzo repleid as he stood up fully and loked at him.

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx listened to Hiro's words. It explained a lot about where they where at. She was with her friends. And for the time being she would have to enjoy it. She watched as each one of them pledge themselves to him. Tobias words also encouraged them on. They all looked at her waiting to see what she would do.

Onyx stepped forward. "With all that has happen and how much I have change I know what is in my heart." She paused and looked at her friends. "I will return to who I am born to be it is my choice." Her pain erased as she said her words. "For the sake of the world I know we are all needed. I know I will cause more pain. I know I may die. But I have hope that I will return to who you see before you. From that moment on I will try and redeem myself for the sins I will create." She knelt down in front of angelic Hiro. "With these words Hiro the Onyx before you pledges herself to you. I wait for your aceptance."

15. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"I pledge to give my life for my friends and the one I love... I will do anything to prodect them." said Yukiko.

16. shinigami

" Hiro I may be a human who may not be able to prodice this arua if not I will use every ablitly Ihave gotten so far to protect my friends and Onyx the one I would love." Kyuzo replid kneeling before hiro.

" If i'm acepted or not, it dose not matter what happens I will protect these people with my life, this is my pledge Hiro." kyuzo added

17. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"All of you step through the portal and i will meet you on the other side... that, is where the decision will be made. And for pledgin, dont pledge to me, pledge to those you would protect and love; those who would fight for you even through death." he looked at his students and returned to his normal form.

"Sadly, in any other world then my own soul. the form you saw before you I can never reach. It is the curse heaven has put on me for the sins i have committed. Now follow me my students only the gate will decide those who will be chosen..." he looked towards Onyx "you remind me of a dear friend i once had many years ago when i was still a human... I believe that may great things should come from you," he looked towarsd the other students "with your hearts set and your will strong step forward and move on towards our nest goal!" he dissappeared through the portal.

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias sheathed his sword and watched as Hiro stpped through the portal. He took a few steps forward, stopped, and looked back at his students. He could see determination in them and a wanting to protect everything and everyone they love.

'In a way" he thought, "these students are like me and the others. Katsuke, Athena, Kaiyon, myself, and all the others that fought along side us in the battle 10 years ago. If I didn't know better, history is repeating itself and these students show qualities that each of us had back then. The battle of Sakeido High didn't begin when Sakiharu showed up. No, way before then. It started when each of these young souls were placed upon the earth. I know they will be as successful as we were."

They all looked at him. He nodded towards them all, turned, and stepped through the portal.....

19. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko walked up to the portal and looked back at her friends... "See u on the other side." and she walked though.

20. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Lance glanced at everyone around him and then his friends. "Well...come on, our future is not yet set in stone...so then...lets make our future!" said Lance and he ran toward the portal and through it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.