RPG Sakeido High School 2 Spell Casting Class (Semester 2)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hiro, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Oh well guess I better go then." Kyuzo repleid as he slowly walked through the portal after lance. " As a old friend told me nothing is for certain.:" kYuzo thoght as he went through the portal. From what he could rember his friend was right.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx watched as everyone left. The chosen ones fabled to go on. She sighed in wordily. The teacher had addressed her many times. He said he reminded her of someone. It felt strange for her to be told this. But in its own way it gave her hope of what to come.

A small tear rolled down her cheek. She wasn't sure what was on the other side. She wasn't sure if she would still be friends with them all. She wanted to say good bye just in case. But thus was her fate. This hell was like a sanctuary for her. She made a choice. She couldn’t stay any longer. Even if nothing worked out the way she wanted it to be she would be fine with that because it was her choice. Her human sides choice. Not her demon side. Onyx stepped into the portal.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena followed Onyx through the portal, wondering what the other side had in store for these students and her friends that still lived. She would protect these students as best as she could and try as hard as she could to sheild them from as much as she was able to.

4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

All of the students passed throughout the gate, which led them to wonder what had happened.

Later on, they all come to, finding themselves in the halls of Sakeido, with Principal Katsuke sitting in a chair, as if he'd been waiting, and in fact, he had.

"Good, you are all finally awake...."

Some students wondered about what excactly had happened, and Katsuke explained...

"It seems that you are not ready to see what the gate is yet. Wether it was because you were accepted in it or not I am not sure. Most thing are best left unsolved. As you must know, you've all passed out for quite a good time, and it's in my guess that you all must have had pleasent dreams *gives a serious look*, so I'd hold on to them.

You've all slept through the entire day, so you must have had a blast *chuckling*

Well, I can't really tell you to stay past time, you are all dissmissed for the day, but I hope you had a good lesson of what is to come...."

As everyone was walking away, no questions asked, Hiro walked past Katsuke, and Katsuke patted him in the back and said softly "good job today...."

[THREAD CLOSED]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.