Cowboy Bebop Spike's Past Mysterious?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Blue_Dragon, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Blue_Dragon

Blue_Dragon New Member

Spike has a very Mysterious past. Yes they do tell us some of his past, but I would like to know more, go deeper into what happened with him. Say his Fake Eye how he lost his real eye, they dont really say but i would like to know. Spike's Childhood I want to know what happened to his Mother, and Father. I got hooked on this series and Spike himself, I would just like to know more, and anyone know if they will be making anymore Movies?

Let me Know, post your ideas, thoughts, comments, questions, thanks.

2. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

i agree it would be kinda interesting to see a little deeper into spikes past but then again part of the coolness of the series is that it leaves that stuff up to you. it doesnt take the audience to be so dense that they have to spell out every little detail. as i said it might be interesting but it might also take away from the greatness that is bebop ^.^
    *throws two cents on the table*

3. Naomi-Chan

Naomi-Chan New Member

Well i do agree that it would be interesting to find out more and more about his past. But maybe they made the anime so you wouldn't find out everything so it would leave your mind thinking and wondering what could have happened. Well that's just a theory of mine. Might not be entirely true.

4. Solo

Solo New Member

I agree with you Naomi-chan! It just makes things more interesting that way. Still, it would be nice to find out some~ day. But that aint likely to happen. SO~ we must use our brains...too bad i have none ;-;

5. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I think all the answers you need are in the anime itself. Everything there is is there, anything else would be mere speculation. Come up with your own solutions, sure, and feel free to share them.
    Now heed while I speculate: I think Spike was probably an orphan who was taken in by the syndicate and trained into a killing machine. His fake eye might have happened when he "died" the first time.
    I wouldn't like to see an anime of how he got his eye, unless it was one of the greatest pieces of multimedial art ever to see the light of the sun, or it would sorely ruin an excellent part of an excellent anime.

6. The_bounty_fry

The_bounty_fry New Member

Does it matter, i don't care what matters is how he turned out......he turned out cool!

7. SILVERWOLFDEMON

SILVERWOLFDEMON New Member

i guess spike lived a pretty miserable live poor spike and then he died hes to hot to die WAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!:(

8. Demon Inuyasha

Demon Inuyasha New Member

I don't want to know what Happened to Spike to me that's what make the series so Great.Not knowing bought it out more and made us wonder.What if this happened.

9. darkFighter

darkFighter New Member

it would be interesting to know what happened, but i agree that it would ruin everything.
    and btw... silverwolfdemon, i know im a n00b and shouldnt randomly criticize people, but yeesh. some people havent seen all of Bebop (i have, but i got the end spoiled for me and it really pissed me off).

10. Furi_Kuri

Furi_Kuri New Member

This is in reply to what "DrunkLeprachaun" said like well looking at the date ages ago now you know you said you thought spike lost his eye when he died the first time i dont think he actually ment he got physically hurt.
    In the first ep when he is talking to the shaman he answers him as though im guessing it was most likely julia killed him mentally. Like in his story of the tiger striped cat he didnt have a care in the world.

That was one thing in bebop that i thought was amazing how everything fit in exactly like with the story of the tiger striped cat and spikes life. Its too late now for wantanabe to go back and do more bebop now.
    When the series was being produced i recon they should have added a few more flash backs abotu spike and vicious not like an episode devoted to their childhoods or anything but you know just some stylish flashbacks.

11. MissValentine

MissValentine New Member

See, I think that's what makes the anime interesting. Not knowing about Spike's past. It makes you think and you end up creating this whole story of his past from your imagination. Although, it would be nice to know what his real past is....