Anime ~Spiral~

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Lime, Dec 30, 2003.

1. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

I don't think there is another thread like this.. I didn't see any. I searched ahead of times. ^^; If there are, i'm really sorry. . . But! Anyway!

Has anyone else seen this anime? I was bad and downloaded most of it. . . But. What can I say, it isn't in the USA yet. ;P And there was absolutly NO anime in Scotland. ::Shivers:: T-T

I just want to know if anyone else has seen this, if they like it -- Their thoughts on it, and if they know anything about a release date yet! ^^

Fanks!

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

hmm I'm getting déja-vu but I think I talked about this in chat. anyways. At first I really liked Spiral, I thought the younger bro was a genius, but then the show went blah plus the animation is very poor and the anime ended poorly(story-wise). I was dissapointed. anyways if you want a cool genius/mystery show watch Detective Academy Q (Tantei Gakuen) ;)

3. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

Le eep! The show goes to crap?! v.v Aww. Well. I'll take notice of that.. and gradually finish the series. . . The main thing is. I'm enjoying it now. Thanks. ^^

4. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

The ending was quite dissapointing. Nothing was _really_ explained. I really like it at first...but then at the end it was bleh. Heh.