***SPOILER?***

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by BakaMattSu, Nov 23, 2001.

1. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I have read the last 2 voluems, yes Naru and Keitaro get together. Actualy the last couple of the chapters are called something like Love Hina R or something. It's set a couple of years in the future(shiobu is 17), and it has Keitaro and Naru's wedding. And even though they're married, she's still beating him up for touching her breasts, and he's still calling her Narugesawa(she changed her name to Urashima, not too suprisingly). Also Seto and Haruka got married. Good times.

2. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Sweat.. i keep puting of getting volume 12 and 13

kaMe

3. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

The poor guy.. he'll be henpecked for life.

I admit I skipped ahead and glanced at the end of the last volume and it kinda killed my will to read the volume or two before it that I hadn't come to yet. I've since skimmed them, but it's not the same.

Consider this a warning against the evils of spoilers :p

4. NeonAngel99

NeonAngel99 Guest

Actually as I remember it in the manga it is revealed that it was indeed Naru. The girl in the dreams is otohime but because he was so small he sort of forgot. I forget which one it was but Grandma Hina calls in to reveal who the promised girl is. But at first Naru hangs up because she doesn't feel she can handle it if it isn't her. Eventually Grandma Hina comes home and as Keitaro and Naru confess their love she reveals that it is indeed Naru whom is the true promised girl. All three were together indeed at that time but Otohime never actually promised, she may have said it though. Plus I think it's said that Otohime and Naru made another promise together as children.

5. DrunkLeprachaun

Does everyone just ignore me? Eh?
    It is both Naru and Mutsumi. Grandma Hinata doesn't tell Keitaroa and Naru, she just tells them where to find a time capsule(ya know, one of those things you bury) that would give them the answer, LIKE I BLOODY SAID! Huy.

6. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

sigh.. what does the sanguine red have to do with any of this?

7. shinobu_chan

shinobu_chan New Member

tHE pROMISED oNE

IN LOVE HINA AGAIN WE FIND OUT WHOM THE PROMISED ONE WAS AND IT HAPPED TO BE KEITEROS LITTLE SISTER

(kanako urashima) Wow Who Would of thought

Love hina ends with the marrige of naru and keitero

If you want love hina episodes just drop me a pm and ask!!

Shinobu Chan

8. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

SPOILER

Actually, that's a different promise altogether. Kanako was promised that they'd be together forever. As brother and sister. It just seemed that she was THE promised one because she ended up getting a crush on her half-brother...Keitaro.

9. shinobu_chan

shinobu_chan New Member

when ketireo has the dream about the girl he promised

It Was Him And The Girl playing in the sand then broke off to ketireo washing kanako's hair. Keitero said i heard if two people who love each other get into the old abandon inn they will be togher forever.whcih then he wound up with moe chan walk around the old hintia inn then it was naru walking with naru

10. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

But that wasn't the Tokyo U promise, and that's the whole point of Love Hina. Not his promise to his sister, but his promise(s) to Otohime and Narusegawa.

11. shinobu_chan

shinobu_chan New Member

Yeah i rewatched it and posted my result

i was saying i was wrong and jumped the gun i was typing before remembering the facts

Shinobu Chan

12. Sovin Ndore

Sovin Ndore New Member

Not only does the manga support that it is naru, but there is a cut scene from the xmas special which shows the promise being made in the Anime. You can download it off Kazaa if you really need proof.

13. DrunkLeprachaun

If anyone else mentions the promise with Naru, without mentioning Mutsumi, I'm going to kick all of your asses. Izzy, it isn't promises, it was just the one promise. But then I think there was another promise just between Naru and Mutsumi, but that's a whole different story.

14. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Gomen, DL, but this shows how much I'm in desparate need to read the manga.

But, all my money's going to my computer and DVD's right now :(

15. DrunkLeprachaun

****... No one listens to me. I think should be a mod of this forum, then you'd have to awknolegde me, or I'd edit your posts. Then we'd see who showed what. Eh? Yeah, Izzy, check the thread a few down on the LH board, the one called The Manga: Read it. Check it out. It'll give detailed instructions on how to get the manga. This is your last chance minna...

16. Sovin Ndore

Sovin Ndore New Member

The cut scene includes Naru and Mutsumi. It makes it quite clear that the sandbox scene girl was Naru and introduces Mutsumi as a child, showing Mutsumi's "overhearing of a promise" between Naru and Keitaro. It also shows an interesting version of the giving of Liddo-kun (the stuffed animal). I wasn't trying to ignore Mutsumi, if you had seen the cut scene you would find it somewhat self explanitory.

17. DrunkLeprachaun

Was rereading the manga there, came across this, just thought I'd post it. It's from like the 4th last page of the last proper Love Hina chapter(there are actualy 2 more chapters, but they're set 3 years after). I sure do love that manga.

Attached Files:

18. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Awwwwww.... how cute...

But...

WHO CARES who were the promised once? They were children, they didn't know what they were talking about.

Keitaro loves Naru, and period.

Ta-da!!!!!!

19. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

If you read the manga, it becomes a pretty big plot point even after Naru-Keitaro. So, if anyone cares, trust me, Keitaro DOES.