Star Wars Episode III:Revenge of the Sith (Post release Disscussion)

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Seishin, May 27, 2005.

1. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I have a better idea: read Tales of the Jedi, where we see a married jedi couple. "Hitting on" is different from "romance".

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Maybe it was just Bastilla then? Maybe she tries to follow the Jedi way as much as she can....(Changed my post since i didn't know Tales of the Jedi was actually name "Knights of the Old Republic:Tales of the Jedi", clumsy eh?)

[edit 2] Doesn't the Logo for this book look almost excactly like "Empire Strikes Back" Logo?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1569710201/ref=sib_dp_pt/104-3883843-5787131#reader-link

Odd. Anyways, I'll try to get one ofe thos books soon. I'm reading Rouge Planet right now.[/edit 2]

-Seishin

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

4000 years before A New Hope or so, which places it in the same timeframe as KOTOR.

Edit: KOTOR wasn't added to the title till after KOTOR came out; the original release was in 91 as I recall.

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I mentioned my thoughts on the post before.

Now, let's get this thread back in topic, which is disscussing about Revenge of the Sith. Maybe a thread about this sort of thing wouldn't go so bad...

BTW, i think we're all clear on the "NOOO!" thing right? (HAD to be mentioned....for some reason.....)

-Seishin