Star Wars, episode III Trailer!!!

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Izzy, Feb 13, 2003.

1. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Check this trailer. No real spoilers other than already apparent ones. So no worries. You *do* need quicktime player to view this though. So, go on ahead to download it from Apple if you haven't already.

http://www.fbtb.net/customs/jsi/riseoftheempire.mov

Trust me, it's worth it. :D

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

LOL

Better acting than the rest of the prequels!

3. Stos

Stos New Member

I had to go to the site and download it cus your link was not working for some reason, but oh well, it was worth it. And if the movie is anything like that than it is defintely going to be better than Episode 1 and 2. I do not think anything can beat the first Star Wars trilogy not even its own prequel trilogy.

4. Holly Jolly

Holly Jolly New Member

Someone did a awesome job with that, very, very cool. It amazingly captures the feel of what it really could be, as far as sets went. However, I'm not sure if we will be seeing Anikin taking out that many Jedi.

Okay, now a few things. The acting in the new episodes are just as bad as the original trilogy, especially in episode 4. And it is NOT because the actors are bad, and it is NOT because George Lucas can't direct. It is HOW George Lucas wants it to play out, he wants it to feel more like a play...a staged event, brought to film. I personally enjoy this take, and have always understood it. Also, EVERYTHING is blue screen, so the actor has to put ALL of their turst in Lucas. If the prequels were exactly like the originals, who would watch the originals? They all are one in the same, and I can't wait till they all pull together. Episode 2 was excellent, and I'm sure Episode 3 will take it one step further.

5. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

I never liked Star Wars that much, but Episodes 1 & 2 more interesting and episode 3 looks v. cool!

6. Odin

Odin Member

That trailer was GREAT.

Thanks for sharing.
    -Odin

7. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

GAHH...Can't wait untill that movie is realised!!!!!

*shivers* brrrrr

8. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

why is it that the prequals are more advanced and everything, everything you see is like shiny and just more advanced than the old ones. alot of stuff in the old ones looked, well, old, now, thru time arent things supposed to get better, and not worse?

9. Odin

Odin Member

Like Star Trek - Enterprise!
    -Odin