Star Wars Epside III:Revenge of the Sith(Pre-release disscussion)

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Seishin, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Although i can't give you a link, I can tell you that if you go watch "Meet the Fockers", you will see a preview for the movie. Most theaters should show it.

Anyways, this is finally it, the story is finally being completed, and they will show how Anakin Skywalker turned from a little inocent boy, into the Darkest, Meanest, Coolest Sith of Star Wars of all time.

Try to watch the Trailer if you can find it, it's short, but pure badness.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I was wondering when this would be coming out. May 19, 2005 so far.

Maybe the end story of Anakin but the books have 3 after Movies 4, 5, and 6. No clue what they are about. Well atleast I think so.

I want to see the trailer. It should eb on TV soon.

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

The trailer has been out for ages on the net; Episode 2 started the fall of Anakin; the books cover a massive amount of stories that could never be covered in three movies (although if you do read them don't be discouraged by Kevin J. Andersons books; they aren't ALL that bad) which I am thankful for since the movies are really the story of Anakin Skywalker.

As for the trailer...

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

What i meant to say when i said that the stroy is finally gonna be completed, is that finally all the movies will be out, no more hidden sides, secrets or anything. The stroy will be complete from Episode One through Episode Six.

5. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I'd be sad if all the story would be completed. A good writer/producer never does that. The truth is, many things will be revealed, many others should stay in darkness. That makes the story's universe much more interesting. Comics, fanfics, fanvideos, forums, etc. would keep the story alive. In fact, Lucas said in a interview that he'd like to Starwars to continue living in the internet. As for the source, I don't have it :p , I read it in a magazine some time ago.

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Episode III, eh? I can hardly wait. I'll admit that I'm not as much of a Star Wars fanboy as some others here, I do enjoy the movies, and I do want to see the rest.

Here's the 'scary' part. I liked Episode I, and Episode II was my favorite of the series so far.

But seriously, I want to see the movie, but I'm refraining from watching the trailer because they usually give away far too much. (Ie. Terminator 2 trailer said Arnold was back, 'For good'. Obvious that he's the good guy after that)

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Not to worry, this trailer is extremly short, and it doesn't preety much reveal much about the story, besides the fact that they show Anakin all evil and stuff, and the Darth Vader.

8. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Ooooo. Every time I look at that trailer I want to see it more and more. Why!? Because they dont show you anything! Thats why!
    *ahem*
    A smart play actually. Most other movies give away the entire thing by trailers. But here...in the missing link of the saga...when all will be revealed....they played it smart. "Good one George" I say. Heh!

-KaiyonTormentor

9. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

I dunno, this movie has me somewhat apprehensive.

The classic cult sci-fi's have been struggling lately, it breaks my heart. Star Trek X flopped (which was undeserved in my book the film had many good points though it was not perfect), Enterprise was cancelled and in my humble opinion Episodes 1 and 2 did not do the Star Wars legacy justice. I dunno it seems like things are becoming to focused on the effects and less and less on the story. I mean go back and watch Empire Strikes Back then watch Episode 1 and its quite noticable.

I hope Lucas doesnt bugger it all up, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Come on! I doubt George Lucas would do anything to "bugger up" his final instalment on the most unforgetable story of all time!

-SakataKentaro

11. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

i heard that if Lucas lives long enough he might (emphasis on might) make movies for episodes 7, 8 and 9... and if not i also heard he miht just have a website where he will release the episodes....

12. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I was thinking something along the lines of movies for Knights of the Old Republic.

-Kaiyon

13. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

The only movies you will find elsewhere are fanfilms. Lucas will not make other Star Wars films. Trek and Wars are by no means "cult classics"; they are mainstream sci-fi. V is cult, however.

14. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Just today, i was informed by the news all around:

If you like to go to the movies, then watch "Robots". What does this have anything to do with Star Wars Episode III? Well, starting today, the newest "Long-in-Length" trailer (About 3-4 mins. Not sure) of Star Wars Episode III was just released, and for one week, they will only show it in that movie! Next week, the trailer will be released on the Star Wars site. So i will make sure to post the link as soon as it's released. But if you can't wait, the just go to the movies!

-Seishin

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Well, like I promised, the Star Wars Episode III:Revenge of the Sith trailer is now available for everyone!

This here is the link that will grant you accest to see the newest Star Wars trailer.

Warning:You are going to need the latest version of QuickTime Player, or Windows Media to watch this trailer, if you don't have those then you need to dowload them.

Now, regarding this trailer: It shows a lot of action, Jedi fighting, and most importantly, some things that will change the story, without seeing the movie. What you could say is that some questions are answered by just watching this trailer. Having that said, you can tell that the movie is going to have even more! If you watch this trailer, you WILL want to see this movie, because it looks like it's gonna be one of the greatest movies this year!!

-Seishin

16. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

OMG!!!!1 This trailer was the best. Although it revealed a bit too much of Anakin's shift to the Dark Side (yes! i capitalized it!) and how the Republic will come about to its end. And also the brand new Sith Lord revealed, wich is stil quite the spoiler.

-K

17. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

...But none of what was in the trailer is new information. I think we all pretty much had the general idea of what happens, and as for General Grievous, he was in the Clone Wars cartoon.

18. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I agree. But let's look at it this way, what of the people that either didn't watch the show, or just don't have Cartoon Network? I guess this is good for them too. Besides, watching actual people in the trailer is better than the Cartoon Netowkrk drawing style. You just can't compare.[edit] I my opinion at least[/edit]

-Seishin

19. Seishin

Seishin Guest

It's been almost two months since anyone has disscussed about this move, and there's barely 18 days left. So i want to start talking about the new things and changes on Revenge of the Sith.

1-If you may have noticed on earlier trailers, Darth Vader was waking up in the suit, with his hands chained in the "bed". But in the most recent trailers, his hands aren't chained anymore. Does anyone have any information to as of why that was changed?

2-This one's simple. Does anyone know if Han Solo is actually gonna be shown on Revenge of the Sith? Or are they just not putting him in? Because i've heard some rumors going that he may be in the movie as a kid.

3-I've already bought my tickets for Revenge od the Sith! Midnight on the day it's released. Anyone else has their tickets? Or, who's going to make a line early? I've heard people in New York are already lined up!

-Seishin

20. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

since theres no release section i thought this would be the best place to put it

:Might Be A Spoiler:

in episode 3 yoda says tat Qui Gon had special training for him
    was Qui Gon in episode 4?him i saw episodes 4-6 when i was a small boy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.