Star Wars... TV.

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Nephilim_X, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

"He can always hire me if Enterprise doesn't work out".// LOL

So those mistakes Star Trek made.. they are referring to 'Enterprise'? Creating a Star Wars tv would be totally different from Star Trek..

but you know, when I saw this thread title, I thought an animated television show. If it's going to be Live, Lucas better get the very best people to direct and create it and I'll be hooked!

3. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Ala Wing Commander Academy the animated television show? I don't know much about it except that it had to be better than the movie almost by default..

A Star Wars tv show could be cool, but it could really suck too. Will it follow the main characters after ROTJ? If so, I think we can rule out sequels (though we already knew that)

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

No word on when it'll be. I dont WANT it to be post-ROTJ because the SW movies are really the tale of Anakin Skywalker, not Luke and the gang. Personally I'm hoping for Old Republic Era, especially during the time period of Tales of the Jedi.

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

My bro showed me this horrible trailer of some stupid Star Wars movie. I can't recall much, but hopefully this tv show isn't simply set in the Star Wars universe with made up characters like this movie seemed to be and some made up weird plot.

An Old Republic Era setting would be cool, Neph. Since even the future after ROTJ has been written about.. Jedi Academy and Solo kids and such...