Stepping down.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Teddz, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

As some people have noticed, there has been very little activity from my side. Mainly because schoolwork has consumed all of my time.

Well, now the time has come for me to step down, as a moderator and a user of boards.jp. I need to focus on my first year at college, and well, my decision arrived earilier than I thought.

Some reasons can be told why I am leaving. School is consuming most of time and energy and despite missing two exams out of 5 possible, I really want to achieve a good first year. I have entered an education which is a 24/7 job, and I really need to suceed on it.

Another thing is that I somehow don't feel "home" at boards.jp anymore. It was good back in the days, but as they say, you can't "follow" the fast development anymore.

I haven't really done a moderators job these past months, so the decision was all in my mind. I need to step down.

So I tip my hat off, and wish you all a good luck, admins, moderators and members.

Happy posting!

I am passing the torch on to you "young" moderators.

- Teddz

For those who want to keep in touch, feel free to add me on Aim/ICQ/MSN.

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

We're gonna miss you Teddz ol' buddy.

Though it'd be nice if you could post once in a while, I understand how school can be important.

Have a great time in all the future!^^

-Seishin

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Ohhh no..Seishin..will take your place as the "hentai master". Take care, i'll miss you at least. And your interesting signature images (L)!

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Teddz, you were a valued member of the Boards.Jp team and it is a shame to see you go, although I can fully empathize with your situation.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Hentai? What in the World is that!?

<.<

>.>

o_O

:p

That's more likely Kaiyon.

At any rate, you get the point XD

-Seishin

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

This is a bit of a shock, but yes school does come first, best of luck to you in the future Teddz0r, and come back once in a while.

7. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

And there goes a legend. Take it easy Teddz. Be careful not to burn yourself out at school. It can get rough. Come back and drop a post here and there every once and a while when time opens itself up for ya again.

~W

8. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

DUDE!

;_;

Sorry to hear that your going, but i can understand as its coming up to my exams and i'm kinda in the same position.

Good Luck.

9. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Even though I haven't been here long enough, i will miss you unfortunantly...good bye...we will all miss you...:(

10. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Bye Teddz. I added you to my MSN you better be on sometime.

Of course good luck with school.

11. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I've already said everything I really wanted to say over MSN, but it bears repeating to say you'll be missed. I hope despite what you say you'll come back once in awhile, even if just to let us know you're still alive.

Now, we'd better get to tying the rest of the H-League down so they don't leave also. :p

12. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Meh, this totally blows. :( All the cool people are leaving! Next thing you know, Izzy and Baphles will be indefinitely leaving. >_< This totally sucks. But meh.. you will be missed Teddz...

We'll be seeing ya' in that great, big hentai collection in the sky... except those of us who are going down to the futa pit.

13. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Well, I guess this is goodbye Teddz. Youve helped me alot when Ive had questions, and Im sorry I couldn't get to know you better. Since youve been with BJP so long, I bet things don't feel the same. I can understand the school work!
    Hope you'll still post occasially k?!?!?
    -Ahika
    PS Sheishin and Kayion will BOTH take over the Hentai Master role. Your teachings are safe. :p

14. Fushigi Rockna

Man, you were always one of the mods I looked up to. Highly liked and respected, good at his job, all around good guy....

The idea of you not being around is strange, but I understand your reasons. Still...it's sad. =(

See ya around teddz, you were like a legend, and you will be missed =(.

15. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Goodbye Teddz.
    I remember the first time I talked to you on the boards and even then, you were helpful and considerate. That was always a good quality for a mod.
    So, goodluck with school, Best wishes and most of all, Have fun man. <3