Suggestion: Avatars

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Wandering Soul, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Wandering Soul

Wandering Soul New Member

i was wondering if maybe you could do something with the avatars so people can get and avatar from a url or upload it from their computers. cause i just really want my own personal avvy.

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

There is a custom avatar thread in the misc section. But please, do read the rules before posting an avatar on that thread :)

- Teddz

3. Wandering Soul

um..okay sorry

4. Fushigi Rockna

Actually, I'd like to suggest we get some new avatars so there may be less people aksing for avatars in the Custom Avatars. :) Well?

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Point rejected. We have expanded our collection many times in our 3 years of existence on the web. No matter how many avatars we put in, there will always be people looking for one we don't have. You can never please everybody.

We do change our avatars every once in a while, though, adding new ones, and taking away some.

6. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

People always want something custom, something they've found or made themselves, but frequently they want avatars that do not fit within the guidelines of m2a's rules, so the custom avatar request thread is about the best way of serving those requests.

- Ark

7. Wandering Soul

why can't we have something in the profile that lets us upload avatars and just set then to a limited size so they can't upload any that are over 65 pixtels?

8. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

So some idiot doesnt upload something offensive or not within the guidelines.

If you think the custom avatar bit is annoying here, go to the anipike forums, where you can only post your avatar at a random time on tuesdays so they avoid too much work.

9. Wandering Soul

naz too much forums for me :D