Suggestion:Quiz Forum

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Blue Crow, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Due to the current cluttering of the Miscellaneous and Anime forums,I say we should create a forum just for Quizzes.But,Quizzes that are specific to a certain anime (Cowboy Bebop/Sailor Moon) can stay in their own forums.Any quizzes that are just about random topics or a forumless anime,should be created here.Sound good?Tell me what you think.

-Blue Crow;)

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

This was suggested already in the Admin forum, and I'm still against it. Think the quizzes are numerous now? Wait until we have an official home...

I can see every new user who finds the Quiz forum now. They run off on the net to link every little multiple chice and "which unpopular dead fiction character from 1956 are you?" quiz they see...A quiz forum, though organized, is too much of an invitation, I think.

3. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

True.I didn't see it that way.Some noob with too much time on his hands posting usless quizzes and taking up all the space.Thanks anyways.You could probably delete this thread now.;)

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Nope, I encourage all discussions. I presented a worst case scenario in my eyes, but I'm sure other members could see it more controlled. I'll leave this open for any additional input users have.

5. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Cool.I personally think it could work.It would need heavy moderation,though.To delete Quizzes that have posted before or are totally stupid.Glad you are so open to discussion,BMS.:)

6. Osaka

Osaka New Member

It wouldn't be a bad thing. But of course, it would need heavy modding like Blue Crow said. The "Spam police" would probably do the best job here. Also maybe the rule could be the only Quizs from an anime that has a forum here could be posted? Just a thought. ^_~. Or maybe only mods can post new topics, and others could only reply? If that's possible......

7. Legato666

Legato666 New Member

I think it would it definitly help clean up misc. forum but i dont think its big enough to be its own forum yet.I also agree with the heavy moderation and getting read of stupid quizes,but the problem is whos to say what a stupid quiz is?

8. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

a quiz forum would be nice:)

9. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Some are obvious.Like "Which Inanimate Object Should You Injest?" Quiz is just stupid.

10. Quistis

Quistis New Member

I swear like everyday on m2a there is a quiz. I think this is a good idea b/c this way ppl can see Quizzes that are already there and not post the same bloody guiz again. It would help the other mods from having to deal with all these quizzes. I mean look at miss it is filled with Quizzes and so are the other forums. I mean this would be fun to have a little section. It would be very well and make m2a more organized.

11. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

I think it would be a good idea since we have so many quizzes these days. But like Blue Crow said it would need heavy Modding so we don't have many stupid quizzes.

I am in full support of this Forum.:)

12. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

The wierd thing is that the thread about this in the Debates forum shows many many people against this,but in this thread there seems to be a fair amount of people for it.Maybe I went about presenting it in a more "friendly" manner?:confused: