'Super Saiya-jinn 4'

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by ~ Zack ~, Nov 20, 2002.

?

Is Super Saiya-jinn 4 Super Saiya-jinn?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Simple question that seems to bring up a lot of controversy among DB fans... is (or do you consider) Super Saiya-jinn 4 a true level of Super Saiya-jinn?

2. Vash - T.S.

Vash - T.S. New Member

After a lot of thought ive come to the conclusion that ssj4 is the ultimate super saiya-jinn form and that the other 3 are just pre-stages before ssj4. Plus vegeta's first description of super saiya-jinn's included a golden oozaru which has to be attained before ssj4, which would mean that vegeta was talking about the form afterwards

Wow i sound smart .... time to go back to drooling mindlessly

3. Slydice

Slydice ave, Lex, morituri te salutamus

I've only ever watched the first ep of GT, I've been told the series itself isn't great,

anyone affirm/deny this?

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Cloud, that's because they're trying to go back to the normal Dragonball route...and it wasn't exactly done by whoever did the original Dragonball and Dragonball Z. I heard it gets okay toward the end though.

Oh, and reply to Ark's question. I don't believe it is. Well, *I* don't. That doesn't mean that the whole Dragonball community doesn't either. Brolly was/is/will be the true legendary Saiyan. Why? I mean, look at him. If he didn't go nuts, and became as dedicated as Goku...imagine what HE would look like going all out *AND* in control!?

5. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

No because Akira Toriyama didn't create SS4. The people who made GT did