RPG Archives Superior Species- The Elixir of Life Saga: In Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Serenity nodded her head and said, "I know the museum. I used to wander around the place. I believe they keep their office in the basement." She thought about it for a moment, as they began to walk up the stairs and said, "We better be on our guard though, I know for a fact the vampires have been staking that area out."

Serenity did not realize that her voice carried down to the Werewolves below as she started to think aloud, "I half-hope that Ebony witch is there. I owe her one for the scar on my thigh."

Serenity then hit her head with the her palm. She hadn't meant to say that last part out loud and espescially not to her brother. The last thing she needed was her brother and his mate to think she couldn't hold her own against a stupid vampire. She sighed as she looked up at the night sky, if Ebony did show up she'd fight with everything she had. No matter what her older brother said.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"Ebony?" Marcer said to himself. He knew of that vampire well. ‘How could Serenity know who she is? Maybe she was actually a hunter. I am going to keep my eye on that one,’ he thought. After turning away from his thoughts he put his plan into motion.

"Ebony?" Lynx said as she climbed the stairs. Not realizing that she had echoed Marcer. ‘Adam’s little sister knew about an ancient,’ she thought. She glanced over at Adam and he looked at her. They both were thinking about how she survived.

“How…” Adam started to say as they walked threw the woods to where his car was hidden.

“Do you know Ebony?” Lynx finished for him. She could tell that he was worried very worried. Most of the ancients didn’t joke around. They would hunt down a human and kill them at all costs.

3. Athena

Serenity blushed and said, "Well... i kinda had to fight her. Otherwise i would have ended up as dinner and I'm not anyone's dinner." she sighed then continued, "Luckily for me it was close to sunrise and Ebony had to leave otherwise I'd probably be dead right now. I've run into her and other vampires since then and i've managed to dust some of the weaker ones but i'm not all that good yet."

Serenity impulsively hugged her brother then Lynx and said, mostly to Adam, "I'm sorry. I was really trying hard to take your words to heart when you left and stay out of any kind of trouble but it kinda found me. But I had to protect Mom and Dad and make sure that those things didn't find them so I started training myself and there have been a few times when random people have helped me in a fight but when i'd go to thank them they'd be gone."

Serenity looked down at her feet as they walked she really hadn't wanted to worry either of them and it seemed that Ebony was something that really concerned them. Serenity shuddered as she absentmindedly touched her thigh, where the scar was at, remembering that fight well. She was lucky that the scar had healed so well and nicely and was now only a thin line. Ebony had been ruthless but Serenity was determined to become a much better fighter and get Ebony back and dust her if at all possible. She sighed and whispered, "I wish i was stronger."

4. Basher

Lynx felt the warmness of the hug. She felt a tug at her heart. An emotion that they were never supposed to display. She felt fondness for this girl. This girl made her want to protect her with her life. She was like a younger sister, and a best friend. A great sadness grew within Lynx. The closer she got to this girl the more she was doomed.

Lynx and Adam never had a true relationship. They loved each other but they were never allowed to show it. Emotions were dangerous to the clan and dangerous to oneself. They were in a war that never ended.

Emotions made the user unable to think clearly which would cost them dearly. Therefore there was only a few times that Adam and Lynx displayed their feelings. It was so little that it could be count on one hand even with the seven years they have been together.

There were times when they just wanted to run away together. But they knew it was wrong and selfish. They had each grown a bond with all the members of the clan. So they stayed for the clan. It was what was best. They accepted it even though it cost them their love. Breaking their ties for each other was impossible for them. They lived their lives like friends and nothing more even though it tore them apart on the inside.

It took Lynx a few moments to stabilize her emotions. She finally wrapped her arms around Serenity returning the warmth. She developed a special bond with this girl in such little time.

As they neared the car Adam noticed his sister place her hand on her thigh. She had must have gotten a wound there. A reminder of what she was now in. He noticed that no matter what he did it appeared like she would always be with him. Part of him knew if he had followed the rules and broke all chains she would still be a kinfolk to their clan.

He felt happy and sad at the same time. He was glad to share who he was with his sister but… It could come at a high cost. Something he would never let happen.

“Serenity…” Adam finally said. Lynx knew what was coming. “Promise me you won’t fight Ebony if you can help it... at least until you are stronger. I won't stop you from training or fighting. But...” He stoped hoping she would understand his feelings. He understood hers. But he knew she wasn't strong enough yet. They couldn't act foolishly. Plus she was his little sister. It was his job to protect her. His big brother role.

5. Athena

Serenity looked from Lynx to Adam, she looked down and after a moment of careful thought she answered, "I will promise you that I will do my best not to fight her but if either of you need help or if she attacks me I will defend myself. I will not attack her single-handedly and i agree that i need to get much stronger before I would even think of attacking her."

Serenity got into the backseat of the car and looked up at them and said, "I know I'm not as strong as either of you nor will i ever be but I do vow that I will try to help and protect you guys as best as I can. You two are family to me, my brother and my sister. I would rather die than to allow you two to perish but I will also do my best to stay alive for the sake of you two. I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into but I will be useful."

Serenity smiled then, trying to lighten the mood and said, as only a little sister can say, "So get in here bro and don't drive like grandma please."

6. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Haven understood what she meant and was glad that they weren't going tomorrow as he was told they were by the other advisiors. They were the only people he could go to until Ebony comes back from whatever for information since they are almost the only others that know of the plans for the Elixir. He had his own spies but they were currently out for the moment so there wasn't much until she came. Haven nodded toward Ebony. "Why not," he said to her. Haven was getting bored with being here. He liked making plans but sometimes, he wanted to do other things too so that he doesn't sit on his butt all day. Besides, he might get a warm meal along the way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terva smirked slightly. "Many of us humans don't know what it can do but I have already been aware of this information for some time now," he said to her. "I have also recived information that its going to be displayed at the Los Roshano Museum tomorrow. What we're having trouble with now though is making a plan on getting inside and stealing the Elixir. Do you have any information on this subject?" he said to her. Everything about him but his mouth remained motionless as he seemed to stare at Zeltra through his black scarf as if he still had the ability to see.

7. Basher

Adam smiled at his younger sister. He slid into the car not bothering to open the door. Lynx followed suit. He felt a little at easy. She reassured him at best. But his uneasiness would never rest. He felt like this the first time Lynx went into battle. But Lynx was a werewolf. Every sense was in heightened for her and she could also heal quickly.

"Try your best," Lynx said breaking into his thoughts. He glanced at her before starting the car. Was it meant for him or for Serenity? It didn’t matter that is what he would do.

“Let’s get out of here,” Adam said. “And trust me I won’t drive like a granny.” He winked at his little sister. He spun the car around making it fly by the trees. With a small jump it crashed onto the road. He took it off from there heading in the direction of the town.

“Where should we hit first?” Adam asked. It sounded like they were about ready to rob a bank.

“It doesn’t matter to me,” Lynx said. She glanced at Serenity. “Where too?”

Ebony couldn’t help but feel delighted. Haven would join her. He was skilled at thinking but also his fighting was remarkable. It would be fun. She knew that others would also go where they were going. It was just common knowledge. “There isn’t much we can do here for now.”

“What do you mean?” An older vampire asked. His name was Rartis. He had thinning hair and an ugly completion. He never battled anymore. It was really rather pathetic.

“There is nothing we can do here.” She was bored. She wanted to fight.

“There is still plenty to discuss.”

“Not really. We don’t have enough information,” Ebony stood up. “We will be leaving.” She got up and turned around. She had finished her drink.

“WAIT.”

Ebony turned around her eyes glowing read with rage. “Nothing…” The older man said obviously defeated.

“We will be taking fifteen two-years with.” She left them room knowing Haven would follow.

“So, you all are at least knowledgeable,” Zeltra said. It felt odd. She knew he was blind but felt as if he was staring at her. So she stared back maybe out of respect. “Yes, I have everything.” She emphasized the last word. “Everything that could be needed I wouldn’t have come here otherwise.”

“But it is pointless…” Zeltra said after a few moments of silence. “You have an impressive operation to say the least but it will not be enough. The Elixir is guarded well to well. The vampires that originally brought it here probably were displeased. It won’t be easy to get.”

She stopped there looking around at the men in the room. She leaned forward now returning her eyes to their leader. “I have a proposition for you. I will give you everything and more but you will wait until after it is stolen. I have my reasons for this. Do we have a deal? Or do you want to know my reasons?”

8. Athena

Serenity smiled at her brother through the reveiw mirror and said, "We should probably start by scoping out the permiters of the place and try to see what else may be there. There's a cellar that makes the basement entrance pretty easy to get into, I've done it before when i've needed a place to hide, so that should be easy and the office shouldn't be much harder to get into. We should be able to find the blueprints at least in there and possibly papers on the security measures."

Serenity drifted into thought <I don't think Marcer likes me much. I better do my best to make sure I don't blotch anything up. Everything will be fine... it has to be.>

Serenity then leaned forward and rested her chin on the back of Lynx's chair on the left side and said, "I'll do my best. I won't let either of you down if i can help it and I'll prove my worth to Marcer."

9. Lance Leingod

Haven got out of his chair in a smooth motion and was clear across the room the next second, following close behind Ebony. Haven always thought Rartis was pathetic. He didn't fight anymore as everyone knows and just talks all the time. Haven likes to discuss things but he knew there would be no point to talking at the moment because of their lack of information, where Rartis was stupid enough to want to continue discussing whatever. Besides, Haven was bored and felt like doing something physical, as well as getting something to eat. Haven looked over at Ebony with his eyes as they walked and wondered something. "So, meet anyone along the way here?" he asked, a little curious if anything happened. Almost every time Ebony goes out by his count, she is always in some kind of fight and it was rather a hobby of his to ask her every now and then, just from being curious about it.

Terva laughed slightly as he continued to stare at her, a smile on his face. "Do you take me for a fool?" he asked, his voice dark as he spoke, making some of the men look toward him because they were wondering what he was thinking, a bit afraid now. "If someone steals it before us, then whatever information I get about the Los Roshano Museum will be useless because we will be unable to track them. Yes, our operation is good but following anyone that gets it is beyond us. Vampire, Werewolf, it doesn't matter, they can out run us every time. We've tried many things to track a vampire or a werewolf, everyone failed so we've had to rely on shotting them down before they can get away and shooting the Elixir is not an option. So, waiting after its stolen will be completely useless. If you still want to tell us everything, I'm all ears for it but I'm not waiting for it to be stolen." Terva knew this girl already had her own agenda for the Elixir or whatever and he didn't care what she had planned. He wasn't going to fall for some trick like this.

10. Basher

Lynx chuckled. “Good luck with Marcer. It won’t be easy at all. I don’t think I have ever proven my worth to that man.”

“You have Lynx. Countless times. He just doesn’t know how to show it,” Adam said while smiling broadly. He glanced in the rearview mirror. “I know you can do it too Serenity. I believe in you.” They drove in silence for a few moments when they reached inside the city.

“We are heading to the museum. It shouldn’t be to far from here,” Adam said. There were still cars around but it wasn’t as bad as they first arrived. It was getting late.

Adam couldn’t help but wonder when Serenity visited the last few times did she leave at night also. Maybe that was why she knew about the basement. He didn’t know his sister to well then. There had been a rift between them. They both could probably tell. But now it was lifted.

There were only ten city blocks away and they could already see a crowd. Lynx sighed. He glanced at her. “Lynx…”

“I am on it,” she replied. She did a back flip out of the car. As she sailed upside down past Serenity she gave the younger girl a smile. She landed on both her feet on the ground a ways away from the speeding car. She felt a slight crack in her legs. Adam had to of been going over a hundred miles before he started to slow down. She definitely sprang something in both her feet and maybe even broken something. But the next second didn’t matter. She jumped onto the near by building and ran across it. She was up high enough and silent enough that her actions went unnoticed. Before it had been to long she was running across the museum building looking for a way in that would go unnoticed.

Adam watched Lynx fall to the ground in the rearview mirrors. He watched her leap onto the building. It was all a fluid motion. She used chi, a life force, to stabilize herself as she ran across the buildings. When you changed all your senses were in heightened including the ability to sense life forces with training you could use chi. The next moment she was caught up to them and then the next she was in front of them easily leaping from building to building. Adam had to slow down the car as they reached the crowd. It was at least three city blocks of people in the line. It was more like they were waiting for a concert then a line to see the artifact in the museum. Humans were sure greedy.

They drove past. “Lynx will check for a way in. We will circle around. She will tell us how to get in.” He informed his little sister. “So the office is in the cellar or basement correct?”

Ebony felt Haven walking with her. She listened as he asked her if she met anyone. She felt herself half laugh on the inside. Whenever she got back from a mission Haven would ask her something of that nature. It always amused her so. He was curious. She always ran into something though. It was like ritual for them. She hated men but Haven was different.

They neared the elevator. She pressed the button with the down arrow. Ebony had used the stairs earlier to take her time. She knew what they needed was important but she didn’t feel like rushing in. She hadn’t obtained much but got enough of the information they needed to set out the next course of action.

“Well…” Ebony started finally answering his question. “I met Lynx and her damn sword.” She could still feel the wound she received even though it had long vanished. “Her mate showed up…” The elevator dinged and she stepped inside. She pressed the button to the ground floors. “But nothing happened after that. We were both in hurry. It cost us one of the better cars. She sliced it in half.” She paused for a moment. “Do you want to take a car or just run to the museum?” By running she meant their improved speed. It would take about half the time it would in a car but it all depended on their mood.

“Actually it won’t be useless,” Zeltra said. “It will give us the opportunity to steal it from whoever gets it. By my calculations it will only be a five second window. It will also save some of your hunter’s lives.” She paused there. She reached into the front of her shirt and pulled out a case. Inside was a memory stick to a USB port on a computer. It was hidden well. She took it out of the case.

“This has everything from the museum layout to where the location of the lasers is also the cameras, the generators, the control room for the heat sensing device and lasers, and where the motion detectors are,” she held this stick in-between two fingers. “It also has the buildings around it, the guards, and something special.”

She paused for a moment looking dead on at Terva. “The lasers that will be used are special. They use differnt types of photons these photons very. You won’t be able to bend them. You will have to reflect them back into the right one. There could be one or more that need to be reflected to the same one. But…” She dragged on her words while allowing this information to seep into their brains. “It changes on a minute cycle. And we won’t know what cycle it is until we are at the control room. There is also a need for a cooling suit. The temperature variance is 3 degrees. Thankfully for that reason the guards are not allowed near the room. The cameras can be put onto a loop but it won’t be easily. It will be runnings loop with the time changing. The motion detectors are another hard one. They have the power to pick up sound vibration.” She stopped there before continuing resting backwards in her chair.

“Now onto another important matter the werewolves, vampires, and gargoyles will go after tomorrow night within moments of the museum closing. It would be best to wait until then. I can give you the means to get into the museum but being capable of pulling it off is unlikely.” She leaned forward in her chair.

“I believe the vampires will shut off the power around the museum making it run on the generators. They will dismantle the four out of the five generators at the same time. The main one almost impossible to reach will click on within ten seconds. Any changes in the room after will set off the alarm which means complete lock down and unwanted attention.”

It was a plan she had thought about for the small amount of time she had. She sat there over her computer screen. She called a friend skilled in math to run analyses and equations for any possible laser set up. She went to the extreme for this but she had to. The fate of the world would rest in their hands.

“All four species will go after the Elixir. It won’t be a party but a war. We won’t be able to sit back completely. The five second window is more appealing then dealing with three superior species all at once. You probably have fought one or two at the same time but I doubt three. So you should know what that means.”

She let that knowledge sink in before she continued on. “I will say this and you must understand completely. If you can’t get the Elixir tell your hunters to destroy it and save all of mankind. Don’t be selfish.”

Zeltra set the memory card onto the table and tapped it. “The something special on this card is the proof of what the Elixir of Life does to humans. The studies show that only one in a billion people have the right genetic material to be able to with stand the power that it gives. Do you know what that means?” She didn’t allow anyone to answer. “Six people in the whole wide world can use it. What are your chances of having two people here able to use it?” She didn’t mean to apply anything but they could take it whatever way they wanted too. She wasn’t going to tell them if it could be used on her or not. “Or one?”

After a silent pause she finally asked the question that most on the room would want to know. “So what will you do?”

11. Lance Leingod

Haven felt like laughing a little but held it in, just smiling. "I wonder how many this makes it for the number of things she's sliced in half. It seems I've lost count," he said, laughing slightly as they were in the elevator. He listened to the next thing she said and thought about it for a second before answering. "Let's take the car. We'll get there faster and I'd bet someone's already trying to get information about the museum at this moment, at the museum itself. If they are, its best we get there as soon as possible. The sooner, the better." Haven paused for a moment, thinking for another second before speaking again. "So, who's driving?" he asked her, smiling slightly. Rule of thumb, never let Haven drive. If you do, he'll drive the thing as fast as he can and if you are lucky enough, you might just stay in your seat, if he doesn't crash the thing first. Haven's a great driver but you don't want to be in the same car as him.

Terva listened carefully to her words and something bugged him near the time she was finished speaking. The room was slient for the moment, no one speaking and hardly breathing as they thought to themselves. Terva continued to look at Zeltra as she sat there, her words going over and over again in his mind just to make sure of something. Without even a second thought, Terva spoke. "Everyone but Zeltra leave the room," he said, his voice echoing slightly. All of the men turned their heads and a few of them started to complain, their voices growing louder. They really didn't want to leave. "I said leave," Terva said in harsh and dark voice. It was this same voice he used when about to battle or kill someone or what he was angry and once he said that, everyone started to shut up. One by one, they started getting up and leaving. After a minute, only Zeltra and Terva were in the room. Terva moved his left arm behind him for something, as if looking for something and a small clicking sound came. Terva moved his left arm back in front of him, nothing in his hand so it couldn't have been a gun. The sound was also very soft so who knows what it was. "You're holding something back," he said to her, in his normal voice now. "You told the truth, but not all of it. You said only six people have the right genetic material to use the Elixir. If we got it, what would be the point of keeping the Elixir if we couldn't use it. So, the only option after that would be to destory it, just in case so that no one can use it. What you didn't tell me was what would happen if someone that was not one of the six people drank it. You either don't know or you're not wanting to tell me. You also said...'What are your chances of having two people here able to use it?...Or one?' You're not telling me something." After a pause, he contiued. "Two...two people in this room. The only two would have to be you or me because we're the only ones that would have been able to use the powers to their fullest. Or just one of us...mainly...you. You have almost nothing to gain from coming here, other than what reward we could give you. Protection is unlikly because you may very well be able to take care of yourself if you were able to get this information. The only thing you could possiblely get was the Elixir which is worth more than anything we could give you. But then again, if only six people can use it, then it might very well be of no use to you. But then again...if it is worth something to you, then how could it? Money? Something to speak about to make you famous? It'd get you into more trouble than its worth with others. So..the only thing that would make you want to do this would either you're kind enough to want to save the human race like all the rest of us....or you think you're one of the six. So, are you one of the six?"

12. Athena

Serenity started to laugh helplessly and said, "Adam, the cellar is the entrance."

Serenity composed herself and said, "The cellar is the entrance to the basement and the office is in the basement. If i remember correctly the cellar entrance faces the back alley."

Adam parked the car about a block away as another car pulled out of that spot. Serenity got out of the car and surveyed the area. She shivered, she couldn't see any vampires but that didn't mean they weren't there. She looked at her brother and said, "Follow me."

Serenity headed around the crowds and down an alleyway. She waited for her brother before she went any further.

13. Basher

“You drive…” Ebony said. She frowned. That was out of the question he was to out of control behind a wheel. “I’ll drive.” The elevator dinged at each floor they passed. “If you make it through the battle you can drive back.” She smirked. They had reached the bottom floor. “Get a car ready. She barked into the entrance filled with vampires before she stepped out of the elevator. One vampire left to fetch a car. “Make it fast.” She said before he disappeared.

She stood there in the entrance and glanced around the room. All the yearly vampires watched her. She pointed to a section. “You two-years,” there was fifteen there, “meet us three blocks to the west from the museum.” The fifteen vampires quickly disappeared. The front door finally clicked after the first vampire left. They were all gone.

“Your katana,” a three-year female vampire said. Ebony grabbed it. She pulled it out of the sheath examining it. It was an o-dachi. Its blade measured three feet perfectly. It was strong it would have to do.

“Coming?” Ebony said as she left by the main door to the car that waited outside.

Zeltra heard the soft clicking. She wasn’t sure what it was. Here she had nothing. Well almost nothing. She would have to cooperate with him. He seamed calmer after everyone left. But it didn’t put her at ease.

“So many questions so little time,” Zeltra said. She had to tell him everything. Something she didn’t want to tell. A tale she had never told anyone.

“I guess,” she said and sighed. She put her elbows on the table while she cupped her chin. “I have to tell you everything. I have never told anyone this.” She sighed once again. It was a memory she longed to forget. “Wait until I am done then you will understand.” Moving her hand she interlaced her fingers while placing her chin on them.

“The Elixir of Life has been around for twenty years. It was in the hands of overseas government using the finest scientist to figure out exactly what it was at that time.” Her eyes darkened. “They kidnapped people whoever fit the genetic material they wanted to test the Elixir of life on at that time.” She paused taking a deep breathe. It wasn’t easy to say this. “Among the list was my father. Seventeen years ago they kidnapped him. At the time a bloodline of vampires knew sort of what was going on but not really. They attacked my family at the same time. I was the only one to survive. My father was taken. My younger twin brother and sister killed. My sister and mother were taken and turned.” She was referring to being turned into a vampire. Any skilled hunter would know the terms.

“I was ten at the time. I was taken in by a hunter. At the time he was following a lead on the vampires. He taught me the way and told me about the Elixir. I didn’t find out until I was twelve what my fathers’ fate was.” She sighed. “We attacked the facility that had the Elixir but it was to no avail. We didn’t obtain much but the human test subject that is on that memory stick.” She paused. He didn’t need to know this but she had decided to tell him everything. “It is my father. I have watched him die over and over. From that I was taught to become stronger.”

“You can see for your self what happens to someone with a twenty six percent match rate to the genetic material. It isn’t pretty.” She coughed and returned her self to the same position. Her fingers interlaced underneath her chin. “Three years after we obtained the file we caught up with some of the vampires that had raided my home. I was fifteen at the time. There I learned my sister and mother were turned. They wanted me to join them. But I knew I couldn’t. I had to destroy the Elixir there was no way I could have done it as a vampire. I killed my younger sister there. My mother got away.”

“Now we will move into the incident that happened roughly ten years ago, the bomb where over a thousand people perished.” If you watched the news everyone knew about it. It was big and unfortunate news. “It wasn’t a bomb. It was me.” She looked at the man trying to gage a reaction. She then looked down at the table.

“The vampires that had first found out about the Elixir obtained it. They walked in the day. My mother had a strange reaction though. She wasn’t a vampire. I don't know why they didn't turn her or why she worked with them. I could only guess why. She had what I believe over a fifty percent ratio. Unless there was a one hundred percent genetic material match they would die inevitably.” She paused again. “After fifty though the one used the Elixir morphs it. It can affect anyone changing them into creatures worse then monsters. They each affected others doubling in size in seconds. From there my advisor and I killed them until he was affected also.” She stopped for a moment. It was hard but still the story should be told about what happened.

“I killed him and went to slay the vampire bloodline that walked in the day. I wasn’t really infected. I had everything in heightened but I still had my senses unlike those that had been effect by the mutated Elixir.” Terva could probably guess what happened next. She had to fight the source. It was the most logical place to stop the outbreak. At the time she was the only one that could. “I battled my mum and killed her. Knowing full well she was human. I then killed the rest of that bloodline.” It was where the story of how Zeltra Bones had destroyed a whole vampire bloodline came from and the whispers about her past. “I then killed all those humans infected. In order to hide my trails and destroy the air that contained the mutated Elixir I set off a bomb. Actually bombs.”

“The added effects I had only lasted two years. I didn’t infect anyone for I am one of the six that carry the right genetic material.” She looked up at the man and removed her hands. “From there you know the story of when the Elixir of Life came to our country. I had lost its trail until then. Now do you understand why I am taking such precaution with it?”

Adam blushed feeling a little foolish. He followed his sister in silence. They reached the dark alley. Lynx was there. She rested against the building.

“So…” She said. “Lead the way Serenity.” She looked at Adam. “We have enough clearance but it appears someone has been here before us.”

14. Athena

Serenity nodded and led the way to the cellar. She looked over her shoulder at Lynx and asked, "Whay do you mean someone's been here before us?"

She opened the cellar doors, wondering why it was unlocked, as she hesitantly started to make her way down the stairs into the basement. She jumped down from the third step to the bottom and landed on her feet in a crouching position. She stood up and looked around. So far so good.

15. Basher

"I can smell it. It isn't to old," Lynx answered following the girl. "A human female. Maybe we should be thankful for at least that." She stepped down next to the girl.

Adam had closed the cellar door. He could sense a few werewolves from their clan in the distances. Back up. Marcer had thought of everything so far. He probably guessed others would come for this information just in case.

"We will only go after the computer information. We can't take it for it will alert them," Adam said. He looked at his baby sister. She knew of this world. "Now where?"

16. Athena

Serenity walked over to the office. It was empty. She sat down in front of the computer, someone had left it on with their info up. <So someone may be back soon> she thought, as her hands flew over the keyboards. She quickly pulled up the security measures and she printed them.

"Help me look for the blueprints in these file cabinets." Serenity said.

Serenity went through one cabinet then into the next. After a few moments she jumped up and down happily as she pulled them out. She walked over to the copier and made copies, she looked at adam and explained, "They might miss the originals if we take them."

Jus as she finished copying them the printer finished. Serenity grabbed the papers and put the blueprints back. She hugged Lynx excited that things were going well so far and said, "Okay, let's get out of here before we get caught."

Serenity started up the stairs and smiled happily. So far so good.

17. Lance Leingod

Haven walked after Ebony, nodding to her as he neared the car. He opened the door to the front right passanger seat, next to the driver seat as he strapped in, looking out the rear view mirror for a second. He placed his swords beside him against his left leg as he looked over to his left, expecting Ebony to be seating there since she said she would be driving.

Terva was half surprised, and half impressed about the tale she just told. Terva remained silent for a mintinue or two before sighing as if he had held his breath throughout the tale. He continued to face her, seeming to stare at her the way he was before. "A tale worth respect," he said to her, and for the first time tonight, he smiled, but only slightly. "I can't understand the pain you felt but I can understand the risk you took and everything else. I thank you for telling me this, otherwise, I wouldn't have understood what you wanted." Terva moved his left arm back behind him again and grabbed something. Slowly, he moved his left arm back in front of him. In his left hand was a small tape recorder, recording everything. He moved his fingers across the buttons and after a moment, pressed a button and it stopped. "If the Elixir as as dangerous as you say, destorying it is our only option. Even in our hands, we would most likly do the same thing, as the overseas government did to your father when they had it." Terva stopped talking for a moment and then continued. "So, once a plan is made, would you like to join me in carrying it out?"

18. Basher

Lynx helped look through the files but she didn't try to hard. It wasn't something she liked to do. Leg work wasn’t her. She wanted to fight. Being a healer she was almost made to fight.

When the younger girl gave a cheer over finding what they needed. She smiled. She returned the hug.

Adam and Lynx followed the younger girl into the hall. It wouldn’t be fun to get caught. The clan needed this information. It was just best to leave.

“Let’s go,” Adam said. He turned and walked in the direction from which they came.

Ebony opened the car door and slid inside. There was no roof they were driving one of the corvettes. This car was one of the fastest they had.

“Fully loaded,” the vampire said that had got the car.

She nodded to him. Fully loaded meant that there was weapons in the trunk. She put the car into gear not bothering to buckle up.

“You better hold tight,” she told Haven who sat right next to her. He had buckled up she noticed. She had never bothered too. She hit the gas. In ten seconds they were going 150 m.p.h.

She easily drifted the car over the first curve. Still with her foot on the gas the car creped to over 200 m.p.h. She drifted over every curve within two minutes they were at the bottom of the cliff.

She easily speeded in town. Not caring about the light traffic that flew by her. It took seven more minutes before they arrived at the meeting spot. Stopping the car there she got out.

“Humans are a lined around the museum, two werewolves and a few humans inside, and there are two more werewolves on top of roofs near by,” the two-year scout said. “We did not make them aware of our presence.”

Ebony sighed. If it was a human they wouldn’t know that they were here. Since it is a werewolf they did. “They know we are here,” Ebony said to the man. “Grab your more weapons.” She called to the vampires opening the trunk. It was pack with plenty of guns. It was fit enough for this fight.

“Ready?” She asked Haven.

Zeltra watched as Terva pulled out the tape recorder. It was one of the possibilities she thought the click was. But it didn’t matter to her. Her story was told for the most part.

She was partially glad when he agreed to destroy the Elixir of Life. “Joining you huh…” She sat back in her chair. “That is why I came and decided to make my presence known. I knew I couldn’t take them on by myself. So…” She paused. “It is a yes. But…” She stopped again searching for the right words. “I don’t give a crap about my past or the tragedies in my past life. I live for one thing that is to protect the human race by doing whatever it takes. This time it is to destroy the Elixir of Life. So be it.” She paused again.

“You and I both know what war we are fighting. We both know the cost of it. We both know we have to stand our ground the best we can because we both know humans are losing this war. Shoot first and ask questions later.” Her eyes darkened. “If your men get bite, or even taste the Elixir of Life I will kill them on the spot.” She paused. "I wanted you to know what you are dealing with when it comes to me. I have been searching for this for too long. I don't need one of your rookies blundering it up."

19. Athena

Serenity finished running up the cellar stairs and opened the cellar doors. She grinned at the two before she went back out into the night. She looked down the alleyway and quickly stepped back afew steps on the cellar stairs. She looked at Adam and Lynx and said, "There are vampires out there."

She pulled out her daggers and said, "I'll follow you guys. I know i'm not much of a fighter yet so i won't try to be out on the front lines."

20. Lance Leingod

Haven nodded to Ebony as he stood near the car, his arms crossed as he looked up at the museum, watching the humans go by. It seems more than just a few normal werewolves are here, thought Haven to himself, grinning slightly as his fangs bearly showed. He looked over at Ebony and decided to ask something. "So, who's leading?" asked Haven.

"Leave my men to me," he said coldly to her as he seemed to look down at the maps below on the table. She may not care a single bit about the Elixir... started Terva in his thoughts as his face was still facing the table with maps all about. Terva was at the same time, trying to think of who to send with them. But she cares more about her past then what she's saying, or maybe even realizes. She's got her mind set on the Elixir, I just hope she doesn't bottle herself up from the world...like I did. Terva never liked thinking about his past that much. Too many things left unsaid back then, and too many things that should've been seen.