Su's Best Invention

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Kain, Dec 30, 2003.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Su's inventions are really cool, i wouldnt mind getting my hands on the
    Mecha-Tamachan 4. Id like to know what your faverite Su invention was. Like Mecha-Tamachan 2, the little survalence trtle that she puts on Keitaros head and has the drawback of "weighing 20 pounds".

Also if you feel like it you can put in what you would like to see put on the new Mecha-Tamachan(Ive only read up to the bit were they get out of the desert after Keitaro passes his exam)Personally I'd like to see more rockets on those babys.

2. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

Omg. Kaolla is suuu ( Su! ) coooootttt. . . n.n

Anyhoo. When I first saw this post, I instantly thought about her typing on a keyboard with her toes -- Which. Isn't an invention. Pure talent that fails miserably for me! ^^; Eh heh.

But. I agree with you on the Tamachan's -- And my favorite would be all those turtles, especially the one that DOES get attached to Keitaro's head. ;D And as for your thoughts on the missles . . . Seeking missles? >.>;

3. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Has to be the Mega-Tama-Chans.

They are the best by far, they rock the house.

4. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Well in the manga she built a Gundam. You never actually see it, but Keitaro yells for help from Su and asks for it and she just says, "You know where the keys are." lol.

But also the Mecha-Tamago 5 is uber cool and has lots of fire power.hehehe :glazed:

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Mecha Tama-chan owned everything. It's design is unique. Not to mention all her nifty weapons :)

- Teddz

6. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Maybe we should have seen some 'Keitaro seeking missiles'. But they were probably not even neccessary as Keitaro was more then likly on the end of one of her missiles anyway. I would have liked to have seen Su cook up more inventions to "combat the turtle scurge". But lets hope that Tama-chan never ends up in her belly as it would be less fun that way.

7. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

Forget the missles. Keitaro is always getting the crap beatin' outta him anyway. ;P Tis nonavoidable. Missles directed towards Keitaro only, wouldn't change the series too much at all. (;